Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 27

Anyone else wondering this? Well, I think I have an idea! I don’t know about anyone else, but yesterday was brutal for me! I woke up with a headache that I thought was maybe my sinuses or allergies, but it got progressively worse throughout the day and the sensations were strange! I’ll explain that in a moment. I would also like to point out that I was waking up on and off the night prior with this dying thirst for water!!! I was chugging full glasses and falling back to 😴. Okay, so moving on to the headache…So, I said it felt like sinuses, but then I felt a pain or aching in my throat, so I thought, “shit! I’m getting sick!!!” But I’m not getting sick. That pain ended up extending up to back behind my nose and up through the middle of my forehead! It was this stinging/pulsating sensation that had me on the floor with my head in my hands, trying to rock and rub my head hoping it would go away! It didn’t end there…I soon realized that I felt pain from my crown all the way down to my root chakra! For the first time since my son was born, 14 months ago, I had to ask my significant other to watch my son so I could lay down. Laying down felt better, but as soon as I stood up, it felt like a huge rod was being shoved down through the top of my head. I was down for the count yesterday! Today, all I have is the stinging/pulsating sensation at the center of my forehead. Even to touch the skin in that area, it feels like the skin and bone are bruised even though there isn’t one there! I believe I have an idea of what this is. I think this has to do with the lowered magnetic frequencies that us and the Earth are experiencing as we move towards an awakening! I believe that this awakening is so painful because of the physical and mental suppression that we all have undergone. Although I don’t fully understand what is going on, I think it’s a combination of this

And this Super Moon that is tonight. The moon will reach it’s closest orbit to earth compared to the year! This will also be the 2nd time that the moon will be this close, hence the name supermoon! I think that’s the reason for the craving of water as DNA is being activated which means that I will be able to access more of my mind when this process is over! The bottom line is, my DNA is being activated, opened up and blockages are being released, which in turn means, drink plenty of water, take epsom salt baths to release toxins from the released blockages, take care of the immune system (try to keep up on super foods, although, eating is difficult at this time and I took some colostrum from Get The Tea. That usually helps to get my appetite going too) Anyways, I thought I’d share just in case anyone else is experiencing this. I am going to make a video about this as well because I think people need to know this!!! 😁
    Catch you on the flip!
    👍👊💕✌

purrroudbeauty
    purrroudbeauty
    Participant
    Postcount 8

Hi Nizz, thanks for sharing this. I’ve been following the Event is Coming Soon updates for quite some time now for the same reason. I unsubsribed several times because of the robotic voice they use, but I’m always directed right back to them. One of their recent podcasts I found very interesting is this one:

Be careful with the influence of this super moon though. It will hold on for about two more weeks. While Full moon is already a Sun/Moon opposition by definition, this one is strongly influenced by the presence of Neptune, forming narrow square aspects to both sun and moon. This constellation will negatively affect your vitality as well as your emotions. Neptune is of course Poseidon = Enki, so this is Enki in a bad mood. Think deception, dishonesty, misjudgement, mental issues, supreme trickery.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

OutBeyond
    OutBeyond
    Participant
    Postcount 5

If you don’t like the robot voice you could always add closed captioning in your yt settings, then mute. I do this often because I’m too lazy to grab my headphones in bed half the time. lol.

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. - rumi

CosmicJoke
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Hey Nizz,
    I have been having headaches way more than normal. Something is happening and it will only intensify. With the headaches come visions and I am humbled by the experiences.

Anodyne
    Participant
    Postcount 7

My headaches get worse when exposed to massive amounts of WiFi and cell phone radiation. I have to put the phones on Airplane Mode at bedtime and even have to move out of town so that I am not getting fried by neighbor’s WiFi, cell phone transmitters and the blasted Smart Meters (which have cell phone transmitters embedded inside).

You may be getting fried by the evil humans, not the Galactic Federation ‘helpers’.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.