Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Alright Leak Project Members,

I am going to go ahead and post this information on here along with photographic evidence. Keep in mind, this is ALL about the evidence – nothing else.

First of all, before I get into this, I need to share something with you, which I usually do not share much with other people. As simple as I can say it: I can see cloaked UFOs. I can see any kind of unidentified flying objects that are cloaked against our vision. As crazy this may sound to you – let me first provide you concrete evidence.

The original photo is NOT manipulated nor was it photoshopped. It is real- This photo was taken with a Samsung SkyPro smart phone. However in the original photo, I decided to crop it to prevent my identity being exposed on the internet, so I just cropped it just enough to show the objects in question. I take great care of not exposing my identity on the internet because of certain things that I share.

Description:
    On September 2nd 2019, at approximately 12:30 PM, I was sitting outside on my front porch, having a cigar. I have a clear view of the entire northern sky. As usual, I do smoke regular cigars as part of my taste enjoyment. Anyhow, I started noticing these vertical looking objects appearing way up in the sky and I knew then they are flying craft of covert origin due to my experience with them in the past. I decided to take a picture of them and see if I can pull this up on my desktop computer. Sure enough, my computer was able to demonstrate these vertical looking objects. As you can see, in the photos below, I’ve circled them and showed an up close snapshot of it off of my desktop screen. I have used regular windows paint software and 3D paint software to demonstrate this.

As a result, this demonstrates that these objects were travelling cloaked, and every time a craft cloaks, it shows as an apparition of vertical lines against the clear sky. This is the main awareness I wanted to share with you because there are other people like me who can see them as well. Some people can see them while others cannot, true fact.

EDIT: These are SOLs… Sphere Of Light type crafts; i.e. light orbs – they have light manipulating cloaking capabilities. I know what species these crafts belong to – but I am not going to get into that. What’s important about this is the awareness.. I want people to start becoming aware of these things and how to spot them. One word of advice though – if you EVER see a bright looking ORB style craft up close, STAY AWAY or GET AWAY from it- these crafts leak light radiation and the species who own them, don’t care about it either. Leaking light radiation causes harm to human flesh. Just an FYI.

Enjoy the photos.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by JakeJake.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Additional information:

I use a software messenger named as “Signal” to communicate with people around the world covertly. I was sharing these UFOs photos with other people, showing them what they should be aware of. This is just an explanatory in the case you happen to notice the file names on the photos in the paint 3D software. Signal is an excellent messenger – you should check it out! Google Signal Messenger – it’s FAR FAR better than WhatsApp messenger which is under Facebook terms… which I hesitate to use due to privacy concerns. In the photos above, I also can see another orb in there which I haven’t drew a circle around – that’s ok.. Don’t care as long this awareness is going out to people.

BE AWARE!… BECOME AWARE!

That’ll be all! .. Any questions? – Don’t hesitate to comment! 😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by JakeJake.
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Awesome video by Rex!…

I just wanted to point out a few things though. There are other species who uses this ‘interdimensional’ technology. This technology if properly assigned, could lead to a better propulsion units for our space crafts. The term “Espace” has it’s meaning. If proper frequency is used in an atmosphere, or even in space, it can open up a dimensional portal from point A to B.

so…. check this article out: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/physicists-are-planning-build-lasers-so-powerful-they-could-rip-apart-empty-space

—-They’re working on this exact same technology… oh yes.. Soon as they do, they will discover Espace.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.