Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

can you just wonder what you would do if you could just look back in history with out effecting anything accept the truth of a book a god anything. for I have always thought about seeing god and Jesus would they even know you were watching past events. there was a scifi movie some years ago where people from the future would gather at disaster sites and observe what happened in their past. all of the things written on tablets being able to watch them write it and maybe see where other things were hidden like some ancient space ships who knows.

Robert M Ritter

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

That’d be awesome. What if you had one week to spend any one time & place, just to view, not interact….. what would be your choice, where would you spend the week.
    Hard to choose one only.
    I’ll say one I would like. 40,000 years ago when there were cave paintings believed to have been done in caves in France , Pech Merle,. Imagine what one could learn and see in a week.

This was an experiment

RisingSeraph
    RisingSeraph
    Participant
    Postcount 1

That would be amazing. As a lifetime fan of Doctor Who (which has only gotten more interesting as I’ve become more awake) I’ve always thought time travel would be fascinating, but is it possible? If the elite could, have they already done so?

What about astral time travel? I’ve only recently begun using astral projection but it does open a lot of doors closed to our physical bodies. Are our spirits similarly limited by time? And if not, how risky would astral time travel be?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.