Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

holy moly my dear homies !! this show is doing everything that TNG did right and more. am i the only one diggin it so much? im a treky for life but this show is easily as good as any gold age trek show. so are you watching the new star trek series? and do you agree? does Orville do Star Trek better?

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

thanks for the info i will have to check that out good thing i use a dvr as the old vhs method would really suck lol

Robert M Ritter

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

yeah Orville is pretty Seth may actually copied the original concept. It’s said that in the original ST they didn’t have transporters just shuttles.
    And yes new star trek is really good but I’m still trying to figure out when it is supposed to take place in the ST universe maybe after original and before NG I ask because by the time of NG the Federation and the Klingon Empire are at a sort of piece.
    The way the ship travels is really cool though and if its before the NG why wouldn’t they have had that tech or maybe its in the new timeline created by the newer movies?

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

One more thought maybe the tech is just thought to be unusable and not safe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.