Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    OutBeyond
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I’m awake right now and unable to sleep from this so called hum. Couldn’t figure out where it was coming from, so I Google it. It’s a phenomenon others have experienced as well. Never heard it or heard of it before.

Any one else heard it, or hearing it?

Will link an article to it.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/have-you-heard-the-hum-mystery-of-earths-low-droning-noise-could-now-be-solved-10182111.html%3famp

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. - rumi

Christa
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Is this like tinnitus or do you think you are picking up something like the Schumann resonance or something else? Weird and cool. Love that Rumi quote.. I think it all the time.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

I don’t think it is the micro seismic waves supposedly as cause of the sound. Or tinnitus.
    It is hard to pin it down as external or internal, because it seems to be coming from both within and without at the same time….
    I think it has something to do with either et’s or with oobe’s beginning to happen.

This was an experiment

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Evidence: Worlds

This is why you’re hearing the ‘hum’ noises – It is increasing on a daily basis, — humming, banging, booms, etc, noises all over the world. Once the audible fully merges with the pole, who knows what’s going to happen. Probably nothing, but be prepared, not scared.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.