Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

In the spirit of green engineering i have a unique specimen growing and am developing it for a potential official rye grass for green roofing as it was “shifted” on a roof garden. I am seeking info on it but is a tangled mess of lies and deceit to keep one in the dark. I would like to challenge moonsatan to a direct competition of useful modifications on growth i would like to coin the term geneticlly tinkered object to show how to properly work with nature and not brew up a chem borg plant, is vitamin g going to be a thing soon? For the naysayers proof of concept is being worked on and hopefully i can nudge a variagated 4 leaf or more clover, would that be unique enough to prove what i am discovering? Anyway i can admit all i am speaking on is easily dissmissed as bs and heresay but a picture is a worth a thousand debunking words lol

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

It is so funny how hard it is to post pictures, try number 2 argh.

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Try number 3, maybe this edit gets it working…..maybe….

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

I give up, check on the webnets on the d thingy for pics i don’t have time for this censorship bullshit, makes me look like an asshole fcuk you google!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.