Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christa
    Participant
    Postcount 3

I didn’t see a thread on here for introductions. I’m Christa, 36, Female in Kentucky. Formally, that village sin eater heretic and wild woman emanation of the divine Gaia Sophia and the beloved Magdalene ((mother of dragons)). ♥

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

Hello everyone. I am fried. I’m 32. Father of 4. Very passionate and serious about my family. Not many (any) i.r.l. whom share the interestsame of topics discussed here with you fine folks. So I am so very thankful for the l.p. such a relief to watch. Have been watching l.p. for a year now, daily, and am so glad it’s around. Thank you all.

This was an experiment

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Nanu, Nanu everyone… I live in NC and I am called Mark by other holographic lizard demons. I’ve been interested in this level of esoteric thought since early 2005 when a spontaneous freaky OBE changed life perspective and I started reading oldish geocities looking websites about practicing telekinesis and other “Out there” subject matter and eventually over a decade later found the leak project. That is why/how I am here.

Christa
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Nanu, Nanu Syzygy and FriedNetiz. I realize (though it took me a minute) that I sound like I’m on a dating show for nerds and I’m really effing confident. I was trying to be funny.

I can relate, @FriedNietz.. I don’t know anyone in real life that I can talk to about things that interest me.

@Syzygy-333
    I have had a couple of OBE’s, too. It changes things.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

It really did not come off as a dating website lol no worries. And yeah OBE’s are certainly a gateway drug to secret research. (btw I’m 29 and I eat dragons for the branch chain amino acid content of their flesh.)

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Howdy all I’m 52 and have been interested in all things strange ever since my Dad took me to see Chariots of the Gods when i was about 6 years old lol… I’m lucky and actually have a couple of real life friends that are in too this fun stuff… hope to read some more interesting opinions here and thank Rex for this form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.