Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 27

This is in regards to the last 2 podcasts about the stratospheric aerosol injections and climate change. Here are the links below:

First of all, I would like to say that I do not disagree with anything that was brought up in these podcasts. What I would like to do here is add some detail that I feel is also important to the things that were said. So, if we look at this from a universal scale and consider the fact that each of us are 1 part of the whole, then narrow it down to the fact that we are 1 part of the whole planet, would it be so far fetched to say that although I do agree that we need to come up with better solutions to heal our planet, we need to change ourselves from the inside out as well? Each individual is one part of the whole “mind” meaning that if we are blocked from our source and creativity then we are not capable of coming up with solutions that will in fact benefit the common good. In turn, that also means that our planet is blocked too. No amount of outward changes would, in the long term, be effective because we would be finding ourselves in this same predicament eventually. We would have to completely end this cycle and it encompasses ending those same cycles we have in our minds due to the programming because we project that out into our reality. The key here is to release the programming blockages that keep us from accessing our own divine information and solutions (bringing the subconscious to the conscious as was mentioned). Think about it this way, how successful would an individual be if they try to reach higher levels of consciousness yet the cells of their body do not cooperate? Similar to the idea of cancer. Cancer cells no longer believe that they are part of the body so they work against it. This is what we have become. We not only do not believe that we are part of this planet, the majority do not believe that they have a divine spark within them…let alone our own planet? Our planet is not a soverign being…But IT IS! Just as we are! Religions, spirituality, science, philosophy, mathematics, social economics, politics, astrology, astronomy etc, etc…the list goes on. All of these subject areas tend to be compartmentalized. Such as, if one believes in evolution then spirituality does not exist. It is not one thing or another. It is not one thing being the absolute truth. The truth is, all of these things are true as they are part of the whole. See, we’ve even turned these subject areas into something similar to a cancer. One part believing that it stands alone or is not part of the one whole big picture. Everything must be taken into consideration when it comes to this, otherwise, if something is missed, we leave something behind and the cycle of this idea that things are separate will continue. Something huge that separates us is, popular religions tend to lead us to believe that spirituality is outside of ourselves. That a savior will come. This is harmful because the truth is WE ARE the saviors. Then we look at a wide scale of people who do not believe that there is a god or divine spark at all. We rely on science and facts. Again, separate. We do not listen to our inner guidance because how can we do that if we don’t even believe it exists? Our mind taps into what we allow it to access. So what I’m saying is, yes I agree that we need to do the things that was talked about in these podcasts, but at the same time, each individual can change the world by working on themselves. The majority of people do not have the money to make a financial difference, but they can make a difference by healing and deprogramming their minds, in turn, that benefits the whole. This will also allow for solutions that are more creative because this will bring the subconscious to the conscious mind. Our minds are quite powerful. This will also open us up to actually see the truth and unlock our discernment, therefore, holding the money funders accountable. Right now, most of us are under a spell and we do not know how to effectively hold the powers in control accountable because the majority believe that they are doing what’s best for us, therefore, not bothering to question or try and think of solutions. If we don’t fix that, we will easily be tricked back into a system where we believe the saviors are outside of OURSELVES rather than working together as a collective whole. Something else to note, is that when we “purge” these false belief systems of suppression, we in turn “purge” the physical suppression’s that have been done to us. The blockages created by vaccines, drinking water, GMO’s, our food will be purged out physically and it is not comfortable. Everything is mirrored. Therefore, our planet will end up needing to purge the suppression’s that it has been exposed to as well similar to what we have experienced. You see, our bodies become dependent on these things which is why it’s not a good idea to do things cold turkey. Although detoxifying and supplements help speed up the process. Get The Tea!!!! 🙂 The exact same scenario is mirrored to our planet. Since we are part of it, we are going to help ease the process by doing this. Therefore, changes will not be so catastrophic when the earth itself needs to purge the “stratospheric aerosol injections” for example. At this point, the planet would not be able to handle it if it was stopped. This is a process. So with what Rex was talking about where we need to stop using these archaic systems that are clearly not benefiting our planet, I agree and that is a huge deal as far as easing our planet back into health without causing either further damage or a cold turkey disaster. Baby steps, yet, if we are working collectively, we have a chance here!!! We have the chance to do this and we can. We just need to reach more people and get them on board. With everything! All of it! All of it is connected. Ugh! I have so much more to say but my son is up from his nap! Be back later!!!

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

very well said. it maybe too late at this point. the people that continue to push use of oil and fracking when they have suppressed technology that could advance our lives. all the sink holes the fires the chemicals they put into the air is a crime that has gone on way to long now.
    I will be working on a video about my group that have established a bunker system here in the united states that will show others what they can do to protect themselves and others by cleaning the environment of pollution.

Robert M Ritter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.