Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucid Contact
    Participant
    Postcount 4

If anyone has been experiencing any of these enlightening phenomena post it. I practice lucid dreaming and astral projection so any experience like this helps in the coming times.

Lucid Contact
    Participant
    Postcount 4

I had an ant thing fly to my shoulder noding its head over and over then landed on my light fixture, then kept nodding its head again. After which point I thought “Im going to get a prophesy tonight” giving up any attempt of communication, remebering the last time I made contact with one it was threw a dream. That night I had a lucid dream I would catagorize as a vision or prophesy. It was very real, towards the end it lead up to a happening in the sky. There were planes and the sky was full of chem trails. When the clouds broke I saw that there were 4 suns, aligned horizontally. The next morning leakproject posted a video with the title “Earths magnetic north pole is shifting 400% faster than normal, magnetosphere weakening”

Lucid Contact
    Participant
    Postcount 4

Before this I had a vision a couple of years ago while I lived in colorado of what I thought was a small black praying mantis, it was in the dark with the only light coming from a doorway which made it look bigger, there were symbols above its head lit up and it was in this “be where” pose with its arms up, depicting our ultimate doom, wrists bent and telecimunicated to me an image of a nuke… so yeah crazy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.