Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Voe
    Participant
    Postcount 5

So, I recently came across an interview with Simon Parks, where he explained who the Annunaki are exactly and when they came to Earth. This has been a topic I’ve been trying to get straight in my mind, and I’m probably not alone in that. So let’s try to break this down and hopefully come to some kind of consensus. I’m wiping the slate clean here and just going by his explanation and understanding.

According to Simon Parks:

[*]“Annunaki” is a term which specifically refers to a group of entities which are a hybridization fo human-like entities from a Sirius-based confederation and reptilian entities from an Orion-based empire (this is why the pyramids of Giza reference both of these systems in their architecture); this hybridized group itself represented a union of both civilizations
      [*]The Annunaki came to earth approximately 6,000 years ago
      [*]The Annunaki came to earth during a period where the human population on earth had become so large and unruly that the existing reptilian group (also likely from Orion) on earth had transitioned from residing above ground and overtly ruling humans in the open, to residing underground and ruling them covertly, controlling key organizations such as human militaries (so I’m guessing there was a human revolution for freedom that took place as well)
      [*]When the Annunaki arrived on earth, residing above ground, they were at odds with the existing reptilian group, which at this point resided underground – and were basically at war with each other, fighting for dominance of the human population
      [*]The Annunaki ultimately took power, primarily by controlling the human banking organizations and politicians, where the reptilian group was more successful at controlling the human militaries
      [*]The descendants of the Annunaki are of the bloodline which continue to rule earthen civilizations today (which explains why throughout history the “ruling class” were seemingly so obsessed with their children marrying within this bloodline (and David Icke might have a good explanation was to the why of that))

Does this conflict with anyone else’s understanding of events? Maybe we can expand from here too.

Voe
    Voe
    Participant
    Postcount 5

Erm.. and sorry about the lack of bullets, I was trying to make it pretty but the BBCode isn’t working for some reason and now I can’t edit the post anymore. Oh well.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

The older timelines make more sense to me. Much older.
    6k year old tablets seem to speak of times far past, especially the kings lists of rulers going so far back , and the length of a sar being 3600 years.

This was an experiment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.