Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Xena
    Participant
    Postcount 14

Maybe my explanations, or sharings, will help the readings I shared not sound so foreign to some of you. Maybe they’ll help you understand what you’re going through. Mmmmk? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk Much Love

https://youtu.be/yi5J11C6jXI

Hugs and Love,
    Xena

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

This book has great perceptions on what to consider for who or what is the reason for humanity. The problem I got from my shamanic experiences is that it was the same message as before but has been corrupted to take you away from your soul mission. It takes away personal soul mission and replaces it. I suggest reading it with discernment and not to take it literal. Just like the bible I suggest the message transmissions were from the tall white gray aliens. Which at one point in our history tried to exterminate us. It was like they were trying to keep us away from all that has been or will be by getting us to believe that we need to repeat what we have done over and over again while they stay in control of what is or what will be.

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

This is a great read for all types of readers interested in the Emerald Tablets. It gives great references throughout the book for anyone to understand the possibilities of how or what the emerald tablets is about. It also give the fourteenth and fifteenth tablets. Billy Carson is also a wonderful person considering his achievements. I didn’t give it five stars due to being a little to inclusive of assumptions without proof on the Annunaki being the only possibility of influence in relation to there is no consideration to other aliens being of earths history. Another thing was that it didn’t reference the teachings of the Emerald Tablets on how to interpret the Emerald Tablets and the history of Thoth like using Shamanic teachings for more empowerment on what the Emerald Tablets were giving one answers to.

Xena
    Xena
    Participant
    Postcount 14

Oopsy daisy I didn’t see your responses. Sorry Mark of Thoth. Giggity! I’ll check out your vids. Thank you! *hugs* !

Hugs and Love,
    Xena

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Absolutely amazing book. This book had the perfect way of explaining quantum healing. It goes over the history of Vedic and other India relations to quantum healing. Plenty of testimonies from personal experiences. A lot of references to science on medical field and what is lacking in the medical field. Ahead of it’s time. Many other famous quotes from other experts. I would recommend this book to anyone. A must read for everyone.

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

World traveler of shamanism. She is also a psychologist, family counsellor, clinical hypnotherapist and shamanic practitioner and teacher. This book gives training in shaman practices and references of shamans across the globe. She is an inspiration to me for my career. Contribution of how one relates to self and the shaman traditions is the main point of the book. Great book!!!

Category
    Education

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Needs to be read many times. The knowledge in this book can be used for good or evil. Be careful of who shows or teaches you of this book. I am aware of the history of this knowledge and how it has been used to manipulate mankind into enslavement. This knowledge is suppose to be used for humanity to awaken ourselves to the responsibility of mastering the universe. Some of the teachings in this book show the misunderstanding from the age of Pisces (illusion) in the perception of allowing a hierarchy system instead of incorporating these teachings in to the education system allowing mankind to be the masters of the universe. There are some corrections needed in the knowledge and a lot more information not in teachings.

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Got the book Rex suggested for learning how to gain abilities

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! ..

I am curious though.. do you believe that maybe there’s another reality here in this solar system? I am just curious.. my opinion that there is another reality here which was created by an enormous energy structure that impacted this solar system millions of years ago…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.