Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kev54
    Participant
    Postcount 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLnMaFVLJEs&t=415s Stephanie Relfe, The Harvesting of Humans, Mars Records & Secret Space Program In response to a statement either made in ignorance or for the purpose of guarding the full nature and secrets of the occult power variously called by names like “Mesmerism” after the one history credits with introducing “stage hypnotism” into popular culture, and “Malicious Animal Magnetism” by Mary Baker Eddy, founder of the cult of Christian Science, an oxymoron if there ever was one. The common folk have known it as “the evil eye” which is most apt in my opinion. What Joe IQ 105 knows about the curious ‘anomoly’ he knows as hypnosis, is only the tip of the iceberg of this ability whose secrets are jealously guarded by the secret societies. ALL MIND CONTROL IS HYPNOSIS! Ms Relfe does her listeners a diservice by making random comments that disconnect hypnosis from mind control. ALL BLACK MAGIC IS DRIVEN WITH HYPNOSIS! Hypnosis is a technique of Pychic attack that in the hands of a strong “mentalist” can be honed like an invisible sledgehammer that nukes the victims psychological boundaries granting full access to his or her subconscious mind, which is where all spells actually happen. The subconscious mind is linked to the ‘astral dimension’ where demons live and operate and the moon ‘rules’ and witches are closely associated with. EXPOSURE is a chink in the secrecy armor of this evil

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

EXPOSURE is a chink in the secrecy armor of this evil

Nice.

“Evil eye”, too, is passing too affectionate a gaze on someone, especially an infant. Jinxes em. The way I was taught anyway…. Had not heard of evil eye as a term for a hypnotists gaze, nor had I considered hypnotism as being a practice only truly mastered by evil ones. Interesting post.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by FriedNietzFriedNietz.

This was an experiment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.