Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

I have pieces for a large plasma speaker, a variac, rf modulator, and a three phase generator but without the math needed i see a big boom lmfao…….but yes i am looking into as much different set ups to do it like tesla did. Ever look at crystal power cells? would they work in series?

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Well if you have an impact on a crystal with a magnet bonded to it or around it, like a copper coil, or something similar, then it will release considerable energy from it. We use these in gas grills, etc.. like a electronic ignition etc.. to start the flame without the use of any battery power. EDIT: BBQ grills have these..

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

If it will post i can show a better imagery of a black hole than funny peeps with a budget can’t even come close to.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by KingKutzKingKutz. Reason: upload error=too much truth?
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Yea got it to post! anyway just look at the picture close and ponder it a bit, in the center is the zone where light can’t exist i wish i had the verbage to lay it out pro like but i am learning details of it myself so work with me some lol.Look real close and see how you can’t see the magnet or anything just the light void zone.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by KingKutzKingKutz.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.