Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Hey how’s it going, i’ll keep it short so you guys can ask on the pics, not something i know terms strong enough to explain quickly but could teach a kid with so anyway enjoy the pics at least…….First pic is a regular 2 d ferrocell, 2nd pic is the tube cell….

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

tech difficulties pic one slot.

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Um help…..wtf??

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

You have to resize your photos to less than 120kb or so… to get the upload to accept your photos. I had a problem with that too haha.. it’s limited.

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Swwy guys i don’t have money for editing software, give me time. Look into plane of inertia by tattoed monkey guy, lol he is great but not a teacher by trade nor am i. Anyway learn that with a propper viewpoint of knowing nadda to see the stable part of energies zone where planets and all don’t get anilhated, then look to comets and asteroids zone to why they are zipping around the solar system is a good start. Lmao

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hey, there’s no editing program required to resize the photos.. You can do that in PAINT, as it’s included under resize option – unless you’re not using a windows machine. PAINT is free and comes with windows.

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Crosses his fingers and tries again……..

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by KingKutzKingKutz.
    KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

This one should work wtf???

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

I got your email too.. yes it’s nice way of projecting a force field. I sent you an email picture of what mine looked like in the essence making..

I see… yes, seems like your image attachment is not working on here for some reason.. it can’t be too large.. or it wont accept the upload.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

yes I can see your google image on here.. it works..

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Anyway see how it defines so much in the visual of it? Way better than some bland chat about mystical field line and mumbo jumbo trying to sound smartsy fartsy about stuff yet to be defined…..like dark matter, i’ll bet a hundo it is like some kind of higher order carbon 520 or major buckyball with unknown attributes.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

The more energy you put into this, the more it will have the visual output. Yes, I rather visual evidence over everything else. Also, a higher order component such as a higher energy field storage would demonstrate the capability to run up a better visual output too –

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Yes i have alot of fine details to pull together to image like a plant’s fields or even a fish’s electro aura…..there is some great videos on the tesla plasma speakers, eric dollard has one i’ll try and find the link.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Back in summer 1998, I bought a RC RAGE toy truck from Radioshack. I got tired of the freaken battery going dead every 30 minutes or so.. so I made a 3 way capacitance alternating current using an specific old photovoltaic capacitor which I took out of an old harley davidson television, a rechargeable battery, and a flash generator component from a old japanese horizontal camera then I added a off/on switch. I soldered the pieces together then soldered onto the circuit board where the in/out was to the battery pack.

That truck ran for weeks without recharging the battery pack. I couldn’t believe it worked! A month later, I told my buddy about it and came over to his house, stayed over for a few days. I showed the truck to him. I proved that this truck ran for 3 days straight without recharging. Anyways, after the 3rd day, he took out the battery pack and recharged it. I flipped the switch and the truck started running without the battery pack! I explained to him that the charge from the battery pack was also storing the energy in the photovoltaic cap along with the rechargeable battery underneath the truck cover which is why it was able to run without the battery pack. The generator was there for support of energy diversion, which was split on the circuit going to the truck itself.

So when he placed the fully charged battery pack back into the truck and went outside, I was with him, all of a sudden the truck started smoking.. it literally smoked up the entire block in front of his house lol. He and I forgot to flip the switch and it caused a cascade failure between the battery pack and the circuit that was on it. The switch should’ve been on the OFF mode, so the flash generator can take care of itself without conflicting with the rest of the home made photovoltaic circuit.

That was the end of that truck! lol..

However, thoughts came to us.. WHAT IF we were able to do this and refine it down to a chip size of the same circuitry design, and let it power our rechargeable devices? .. holy cow man.. that would’ve rocked the battery industry. Imagine using a rechargeable razor for months without charging? … then in 2000, I got online and discussed this with a panel of scientists.. I was thinking maybe this invention would be worth some bucks.. However all I got from them is flak.. “no this wouldn’t work, it would violate the laws of thermodynamics.. “; “Its impossible!”.. etc etc – so much negative flak coming from these so called scientists..Before I left that science chat, I told them IT WORKED FOR ME and I HAVE A WITNESS! TOO! .. nobody said much after that.. so I just logged off the chat room and never came back to it.

Then later in 2005 or so, living in Eastern Idaho, this thing came up in mind, and I decided to take a good look at harley davidson TV components. Everybody over the years were telling me “this is impossible.. you cannot do this.. it would NOT work.. period!” “It violates the laws of thermodynamics!”.. over and over again…. I was like.. WHY?… I don’t understand.. so I took a deep look at the photovoltaic capacitor and I realized that this cap, despite it’s 330v use, had a special ingredient inside the cap itself. The dielectric insulating material was unique.. and it was designed differently than of regular modern today’s rolled capacitors. So I took a good look at these designs.. Each capacitor that we know has 26 strands of dielectric insulating material in them, and this photovoltaic capacitor which I had on hand, after being damaged in the destruction of the RC truck, I took it apart – it was not an usual type dielectric insulating material.. it was pink colored. typically it’s yellow or gray colored. That told me right there, it was uniquely made but is no longer made.

That was different from the rest of them… it was unique – and it was the reason why in this manner it seemed to violate the ‘laws of thermodynamics’.. I could never find another photovoltaic capacitor like this anywhere else except in old specific harley davidson TV sets. (I think known as funai) Then today, these TV sets are valuable collectors items..

Hard to believe that I had this thing working perfectly and yet scientists think they know everything. So the point to this story? – take a good look at your designs carefully because you never know you might end up with a different output than expected with your experiments.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by JakeJake.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.