Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    laura358
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Hi everyone. Nice to connect 🙂

Rex mentioned in a recent video that he was avoiding being bitten by bio engineered ticks that give Lyme disease. Does anyone have any info on this or links of where I can find more about it? I have done a few google searches but thought I would ask here in case someone has detailed information not readily available.

I have Lyme disease so it is a topic close to my personal life. I have heard of experiments done by scientists from project paper clip near the town of Lyme where this disease was first discovered.

I guess I am trying to work out what purpose they were creating this illness for and understand the experiments a bit better in case it leads to some information on how to heal. I can tell you it has completely ruined my health and it is really hard to make any progress back towards health, although I am slowly doing this.

I saw a documentary on the ice man they found and he had Lyme disease. It has changed his DNA – he had 97% human DNA and 3% DNA from Lyme. So this got me thinking about whether they are trying to modify the DNA of people and to what end game this might be for.

Thanks in advance for any help.

laura358
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Hi Rex, thanks for the video upload on this topic I saw when I woke this morning. Really appreciated.

checkvilelils
    Blocked
    Postcount 1

i am Checkvil. This i my login on this forum. it is good ? 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.