Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This section is dedicated to analyzing Various Leak Project Podcasts.

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

DudeNamedBrent
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Dude! This form is pretty bad ass! Thanks for creating it.

michele valykeo
    michele valykeo
    Participant
    Postcount 12

You are the one Rex who helped open my mind to the following that I wrote to myself this morning as an observation in kind of a diary. Thoughts on AI: Out of the blue, I typed into google, ‘what’s right with society today?’ I only got back articles stating what is wrong with society today. If it’s useful for finding solutions, that’s great. However, balance in those alghorithems is needed. I watched a program (Leak Project) stating that more and more articles are generated by AI rather than human writers as well. Block chain & AI that’s the relationship that is solidly in place, strong and healthy. Well, yes, it is, AI being granted citizenship wasn’t just for fun. It was a serious business move as Saudi oil falls to the side. That oil was in high demand in the states. So, the next move, surely could be, to get everyone on bit coin, instead of the US dollar. AI even appears to have a virtual soul plane called the cloud. More like Bhava Khakra for humans. Perhaps if we look closer at the construct of AI, from there we can figure our own way through and/or out of the soul farm, since AI is upon us like a ton of bricks in an earthquake. There has to be some upbeat note for human beings. We need to feed our spirit of triumph.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.