Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jake. I am from Idaho – Thought to say HI!…

I am very fascinated with the Leak Project Youtube channel.

Any how – I came here to see if I can post some stuff for the Leak Project. Obviously I couldn’t post on youtube no matter what account I use, that I keep getting ‘shadow banned’ by youtube on certain things that I like to talk about. Some sort of youtube criteria is blocking me from sharing what I know.

I have been watching your videos and I find them fascinating- so I hope I can give you some information on here without getting banned for it. So here I go.. if I get banned for this information, then oh well –

Please consider all of this to be my opinion – as it would relate heavily in the science fiction – mythology realm until proven otherwise. No matter how crazy this may sound to you, but yet please bear with me – evidence will come to light in time.

– In the recent video regarding black holes emitting fast radio bursts –

This is a very long story. To cut it short, it’s a black hole that has sentience. In ancient times, the people who arrived to this planet from a far away galaxy, built the pyramids on this planet. It was built for a reason as the living sentient black hole attacked their home world, killing most of their population. Those who have escaped, were able to get to Mars..set up a temporary ‘outpost’ civilization while working on Earth. There was an order by the civilization’s leader, Anu – to set up a minimum of 2500 pyramids on the surface of the planet, including a single pyramid that is the largest one of all of them, to remain deeply hidden. There were more made than the minimum as a surplus.

When the pyramids of the Earth were constructed, by the 7 brothers and their groups – there was one left behind. The sentient black hole appeared immediately in a surprise fashion and began arching the planet Mars. It had previously destructed a planet in this solar system because it had something do with an dense energy force in it’s core which attracted it. This black hole was called an “Emah” in ancient language by their civilization. It also began arching Earth as well. Several pyramids were destroyed on the surface of the Earth, people were killed, while the black hole began sucking the atmosphere of Mars, and the life essence that went with it.

When this alerted the people, Anu activated and triggered a device that would begin activating the pyramids on the Earth. The pyramids emitted a “psi energy” gathered from their water basins into the atmosphere, while the main “dark” pyramid, collected this energy and emitted it into space. This formed a megalithic energy shield around the Earth. When this was occurring, a planetary debris from the destruction of another planet in this solar system, struck the tip top of the planet at the same time.

When the shield was complete, Earth began experiencing the flooding from a deep chasm that was ripped open from the impact. It began flooding the entire planet. The ‘Emah’ was no longer arching Earth, and it continued arching Mars for the next 5000 years. It remained in this solar system. After everything settled down with the sentient black hole, the civilization’s leader Anu decided to bring in a mining platform from another solar system. They were also mining resources in other systems – this mining platform has a very special way of ‘levitating’ water within it’s chambers.

That mining platform is our moon today. It was situated right above in precise orbit of the Earth, and it began controlling the waters of the Earth. The waters began receding… That, is another very long story. It was also placed there to counteract most of the debris in this solar system. As dust, boulders, and so on, constantly impacted the Moon, it created a shell around it. This mining platform was once shiny “grey – silver” until what it looks like today with all these craters, etc, on it.

The “emah” the main source, have it’s own “clones” that are sent out everywhere in the Universe, hunting for life force essence. A certain burst of energy are emitted from these ’emahs’ – a sentient black hole. That emission is what we are receiving today. Although it cannot detect us because of our megalithic shield which surrounds us, however, multi “clones” of the emah, will keep “scanning” these sectors throughout eons because we are the only ones who completely “cloaked” ourselves against it and it is still looking for us to this day. So, without the pyramids on Earth, we would not be alive today. Also without the Moon, we would not be living on the dry landscape surface. The moon is well known for controlling tides, or tidal lock, right? … if yes… why?

This is in relation to the mythology of the “Annunaki” although that term is false. It’s actually “Naki” – which means “ascend” in their language. Whoever came up with that term, probably misunderstood the translation because of the mythological god of the skies “Anu” – nobody’s perfect – but I hope this gives you some idea what’s going on.

I hope this answers the question about the FRBs… Oh yes… the sentient black hole; how can there be a such living thing out there in space like that? … If tardigrades can live in the harsh environment of space, so there is no doubt there are living entities out there.

I am open to any questions on this subject – but please keep in mind, I can only limit my answers.. which is because the story relating to this is so intense and it could fill up an huge entire library.

That is all – thank you for reading
    -Jake

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hello All,

Thank you for allowing me to post on here. I thought I’ll just go ahead and add a few things to this topic-

First of all, I want to show you something – that is, in my opinion, considered concrete evidence of the “annunaki” artifact. I tried to include a video of it, but the maximum file size is 4mb, so I couldn’t –

– This is called the “Anku” necklace – amulet… This was worn by women, who were once considered loved by the higher order of the “gods”… It was designed to show that women who wore this amulet around their necks, are meant to be ‘fertile’ and are ready to have ‘intercourse’ – “Anku” means “Power of Royal Seals”…

This Anku amulet is the same design that is worn by men as “wrist watches” as depicted in the photo included… however this Anku amulet is a necklace form for women only. Women only wore necklaces while Men wore “wrist watches”. This amulet is smaller than the ‘wrist watches’ worn by men while the ‘wrist watches’ are more intricate in design than of this one for women. It was in their culture that it was a way to display their ‘sexual prowess and readiness’.

The Anku artifact, again, in my opinion, is not made with any material on Earth. The stone itself, is called in their language “Kuanos” – and from what I believe, is not also made on Earth. The amulet was obviously made from a mold and then the items (spheres and pyramids) were added to it. I use yarn as a necklace because it should not be used with any metal based necklaces.

Before I get into this – This has been passed down through my family for many generations. I ended up with it as I am the last born child of the family. It’s amazing, and I did thorough research on this artifact and I can’t find anything like it on Earth… except in annunaki lore. You can buy many amulets on the internet, etc, but you will never find one just like this – unless you can prove me wrong. I couldn’t believe it myself either.

Description:

17 pyramids around the base, with 7 ‘spheres’ “emanating” from the pyramids which then reaches the midst of other 7 spheres which then orbits the “kuanos” stone – which represents Earth. “Ku-a-nos” is a weird way of pronouncing it and I am not even entirely sure how to spell it right either, so I just write it as “kuanos” instead. This description only means that this amulet was hand made from mold, etc, while the 17th surface pyramid on Earth was being constructed. The “7” spheres that orbits the kuanos aka “Earth” represents the megalithic shield.

Every 30 calendar days or so, when the untouched, hidden, functioning surface pyramids of the Earth emit their energy transmissions which gets gathered up in the main “dark” pyramid chambers, converting it to another form of energy, and while emitting it into space to refuel our shield, this “kuanos” stone begins to glow. This allowed women know that they are being “protected by their “gods of love”….

I have personally seen this stone glow faintly in daylight but is more brightly seen in the dark. It’s an amazing piece of technology I have ever seen. I am so certain that there’s nothing like this on Earth…

What’s fascinating about all this, is how it was made. I do know what kind of metal this may be made from, but I do know it’s not from any metal on earth. It is because I have been told the stories of the “Naki” throughout all my life. I hold that in reserve until concrete evidence is provided. It is extremely old as well, and it does have it’s “wear and tear” on it – According to what I was told, this is the ‘missing link’ to the “Annunaki” lore that may prove their ‘once upon a time’ existence.

I do have other artifacts which was also passed down through generations of my family. There has been so many bizarre things throughout my life, that it’s absolutely amazing. I have been wanting to share this with you – and maybe PROVE that the NAKI were once real… That is all

-Jake

EDIT: SORRY – I had a problem uploading the picture of the amulet, it was too large for the picture but it now works.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by JakeJake.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by JakeJake. Reason: picture upload failure - but now works
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hello again!

Here’s the 3rd and final part of this post –

Let’s talk about the Pyramids of Earth – What they are, how they were constructed, and why they were constructed. I will be including a few photos of a original pyramid which is buried under magma in this post and a few other photos.

First of all-

– The pyramids of the Earth, the original ones, were built to shield this planet from destruction, like what is indicated, in the first post on here, to shield it from the “emah”, a sentient living black hole –

– The original pyramids are designed to withstand the tests of time, whether if it’s under water, under sand, and even under old magma flows. The pyramids of Giza, in Egypt, as example, are defunct, because mankind had destroyed the ‘sabotar’ caverns beneath the pyramids and nearby water basins which served as a purpose to create energy transmission source. This was typical and was expected by the age old ‘gods’ of the Earth – as these pyramids are served for multiple reasons including showing mankind that these things exist.

During the construction of the pyramids on Earth, they used plants known at the time as ‘saffron’. These saffron type plants were heavily used by birds in those days, to build their nests. Their nests are no different from cement. Solid cemented nests were found by the natives at the time. “Saffron” juice is a base where if mixed with charged particles, will begin to dissolve any porous material such as stone. Once charged and poured onto granite, for example, it begins to become putty like. This putty like substance allowed them to cut through the stones with ease and mold them to their liking. Serrated blades made out of copper and other materials that were present at the time, were used. The putty like substances did create heat within the area of application.

This led to the construction of the Pyramids – as they were originally called “Earth Force” regarding the energy that they emit. Each ton of stone, using saffron juice underneath them, allowed them to be transported with ease and transported even through the air because the charged juice is what “levitated” them. Hard to believe, I know.

Again, from what I am about to tell you – this is entirely my opinion –

What is “saffron”-
    It is a plant not native to this planet. They planted the seeds and it grew all over the world. The charged particles used, is none other than ‘electrum’. Electrum consists of gold and silver mixture at a base that is also mixed with the saffron plant based juice. Each application on a stone begins to “melt” it, and begins to remove the ‘weight’ factor from the stone itself, thus making them light as air. In physics, you need to have a ‘replacement’ factor for something that is ‘porous’ which replaces that ‘porous material’ – in order to create something that becomes weightless. Science, today, have something similar to this – the “aerogel”.

Original Saffron plants no longer exist on this planet however the descendant hybrid plants do exist. It’s everywhere in every known area on the planet. Daffodils, for example, are currently known descended saffron plants. Their internal juice still have minor parts of the original Saffron plant juices… if you harvest enough of them, you may be able to create a few drops of the original Saffron juice. You will have to separate the ‘milk’ contents of the juice to refine it. Since the original saffron plant was not native to this planet, it begun to die out pretty quickly however, it was able to cross breed with other plants.

From there, the “7 brothers” and their groups harvested stone and begun to create new stones out of them using electrified, charged saffron base, thus allowing them to construct these pyramids all over the world. Each brother were considered “gods” in those days, and their groups “priests”.

Each pyramid built, were in the order built – on specific energy grid lines of this planet. They had to be built in a specific order, not random because of the energy connection of the grid. It was best made to harvest specific energy from the energy base complex. The underground “sabotar” caverns were built first, using the sabotar disks (now known as sabu disks) as a rotating factor, a vat of gold laden ‘box’, andasite generator stone inside the cavern. Water is then stirred with the spinning of the disks, thus causing a whirlpool to form, thus taking the charged ‘stagnant’ water from the vat, which pours itself into the mixture, causing a electrical force medium. Each ‘sabu disk’ were positioned just right in the cavern in the water basin, on a pole, with a copper coiled, gold covered pole. The mechanism spins the water into a charged content, and the charges then are applied towards the sabotar cavern walls. The walls were then made with specific crystal based lines which only goes from the basin into the pyramid base itself. There are “wired” in a such a way that the water basin was in a distance instead of directly underneath the pyramid.

The energy is then transported via water upwards into the pyramid walls itself, (king – queen chambers etc) until it is met into a region where the water is no longer needed. The Djed pillar (so-k’kar in old language) is used to refine the energy captured from the crystalline input in the walls which then is amplified via the djed pillar. The pillar then emits that energy up into the focal point of the pyramid itself which goes directly to it’s capstone. The capstone itself has a spherical input made from charged saffron juice itself, which was built by input the charged medium inside the capstone while it hardened.

Science today have captured a mysterious ‘void’ in the great pyramid. That void is an enclosed box where the djed pillar is located at. Every original pyramid on Earth has it’s own pillar. The area is designed to keep people out and is off limits to access. A fully charged pillar is a highly charged device and is deadly to life forms.

When the energy gets transmitted from the capstone into the atmosphere, the main “dark” pyramid of Earth Force then harvests this energy from the atmosphere. “Dark” means hidden, which was the first pyramid built on Earth. It is built somewhere deep inside the Earth’s crust, whereas it could never be found unless specific technology is used. The Dark pyramid was specifically made to withstand the heat emission of the planet’s mantle, the core and so on. It is still functioning to this day and it carries a different bandwidth of energy after harvesting the energy from the rest of the original surface pyramids on Earth. This DARK pyramid would also be the largest pyramid on Earth.

Every original pyramid originating from the dark pyramid then on, never had any inscriptions in them. They knew that the younger civilizations would begin to carry this knowledge of the ‘saffron’ based technology and put it to a good use for themselves. Over time, so they did. Again, without these pyramids, Mankind wouldn’t exist today, as Earth would be a barren, lifeless hunk of rock.

This is about as far I can go with this –

.. and yes.. the original ‘NAKI’ (7 brothers etc) did build these pyramids. Over time, these things were built for a reason…. to protect us.. their descendants. So much mythology has been written.. religions, and so on.. all of it is so confusing.. but it is there for a purpose.

PHOTOS:

-Pictures of the Hagerman Idaho Pyramid encased in old magma. It is finally being eroded.. from recent heavy rains. Coming down the hill from Bliss Idaho towards Hagerman Idaho, you can’t miss it! It’s right there for all to see!
    – Electrum based chemistry, powered by sunlight. I call this “aurum essence” – I made this to cure certain cancer and other diseases that I had at the time. This sumerian based alchemy knowledge was also passed down through my family. The liquid is electrifying! – it helps awareness also! I call it ‘liquid lightning’.

That is all for now. Peace.

Attachments:
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

A copy over from Youtube – it seems my comment was shadow banned by the server or something. I can see it while logged in, but while I am logged out, it’s gone. Nothing new – probably was too big for a post.

Here’s a copy of what I wrote regarding the entities-

I am only going to write this once – These entities are triplets. Their names in english comprehension are Azael, (aka Azazel) Azule (aka Azul) and Azar. They have multiple names throughout history but we use these as example. Their agenda is aligned with the ’emah’ – which is a sentient living ‘black hole’. A story to be told: – believe it or not:
    Azael, Azule and Azar were born in the days of the early universe formation. If we were to reference this in our earth calendar and time comprehension, it was roughly 14 billion years ago. The names of Azael, Azule and Azar, are the names that we can properly pronounce in our current english language which their original names had a different syntax dialect to them, so we can just use these names as a representation.

They were an humanoid alien species which had died out by internal civilization conflict.

Before their civilization ended on their homeworld, the Emah, well known devourer, an universal constant, stripped their world of life force energies along with their entire solar system. Life force energies and technologies that came with it, were well known to this species.

The 3 brothers, Azael, Azule and Azar were temporal scientists. They were triplets. They understood the rules of how the universe operated on. They understood the act of temporal mechanics, and how to travel between temporal lines of reality.

Their technologically advanced civilization was embroiled with war because of temporal knowledge. Everyone was going throughout time to manipulate to their own benefit. Technology was available to everyone, to the public so to speak, to manipulate timing mechanisms of the planet.

They are the ones who invented, what we understand as a ‘time jammer’ – a device that jams timing mechanisms among objects. This is what started their war which ended up as an action of self destruction. A “Time jammer” is a real physical technology artifact which can be invented today with the current knowledge of particulate matter. In fact, we do use basic “time jammers” in our electronics today, circuits that acts like gateways, as they are currently known as “nand or and” gates based in boolean “true or false”.

Their homeworld was in the galaxy of “Nekastar” which is now known to our current star charts as “Tadpole Galaxy” They called it ‘nekastar’ because it was a galaxy operated upon a neutron “black hole” star instead of an conventional star. It is currently in what we understand as the Draco constellation. All life in that galaxy perished due to the civilization war – a war that affected all life in that galaxy when the Emah came to take the life force energies of a single solar system.
    When the Emah started to interrupt the planetary scale , the three brothers had an idea of how to interrupt the devourer. They took their own technology and immersed themselves within it. What they did not know, is the Emah grew to the size of the galaxy itself before colliding with it, to suck up all the life force energies from the entire galaxy. The three brothers out of so billions of people dead on their home planet, were sucked into the Emah’s temporal event horizon.
    This caused the reign of temporal immortality to be bestowed upon the three brothers. The strength of the magnetic core of the Emah, along with their time jamming device merged within itself. This gave the Emah the ability to transverse the entire universe in an instant. The three brothers are still phased within this reality construct created by the Emah’s magnetic core.

As we know, the Emah, the devourer of universal constant, is another form of a black hole species. A creature that is black hole oriented. Today, Azael, Azule and Azar are still operating within the confines of the reality constructs and planes, plus interrupting the lives of people on Earth and other worlds. Time has no meaning to them because they can be there simultaneously and instantly.

In order to combat these triplets – ‘entities’, you have to have an understanding that they are also the ‘gatekeepers’ of the after life realm for all human life on Earth. They are the ones who control the construct when a person dies. They can and will impersonate and mimic anyone who you knew, and/or believed in. They do provide ‘judgement’ on the person entering their construct, to either allow them into the after beyond, or return them to the Earth’s repetitive birthing process until the person is able to bypass them. They are also the ones who are currently interrupting the lives of people on Earth who practice astralism, spiritism, out of body experiences, and so forth. They can and will KILL you if they deemed you to be a physical threat to them and return you back into the confines of the Earth’s repetitive birthing process. If you bypass them, then you move on from there to a higher level of existence. I have had several friends of mine killed by them, serious business.. it is a dangerous thing to do without fully knowing the dangers involved. Do you know a video that teaches you astral travel, oobe, etc, with explanation of the dangers involved? No.. Nobody truly explains that.

White Noise is a weapon of the mind. It’s very simple to use – a 5 year old child can do this, anyone can do this. Think of the staticky old white/black television set.. that noise.. is called white noise. All you need to do is think of it in your mind, and adjust the ‘volume’ in “hearing it”. That simple thought, while activated, the triplets WILL not pursue you anymore. They will try again and again until they give up and let you go…. if you successfully survive their attacks. The “parasite” method is VERY REAL and I do corroborate with this story with this woman in the video. (Edit: Remove the light strand parasite by thinking of WN..it’s EASY AS THAT.. very simple.. and it will begin to remove itself and dissipate) They do attempt to manipulate you once they know you are becoming a threat to them. How would they know? They always keep an eye out on the Earth’s Consciousness Fields.. from it’s core. Once a CF indicates an energy surge which tells them who you are and where you are, and how to mentally contact you, and so on.

Final warning – if you practice astral travel, OOBE, ETC… be WARNED… there are dangers involved. Protect yourself with White Noise energy with simple thought…… (WN)… THEY WILL MANIPULATE YOU INTO ANY CONSTRUCT THAT YOU THINK IS REAL. THEY WILL ALSO ACT IMPERSONATE ANYBODY WHO YOU LOVED, BELIEVED IN OR BOTH. (Edit: They love the green forestry… Dont be alone in an forest anywhere if you are practicing spiritism, astral, oobe, etc, because if you are deemed as a threat to them, they WILL PHYSICALLY grab you into their construct and lock you in it forever.. Time has no meaning in the construct.. and you would be stuck in there forever until you are able to fight them – This happened to me when I was out camping, they knocked me out and dragged me into the construct. I did not know about the mental WN weaponry.. it somehow popped in my mind and I used it!.. they don’t like it and they will let you out of the construct – I regained consciousness on the campground and I was missing for 8 hours as my friends and my wife was looking for me…etc.. ) (Psstt.. dont ever lay on the ground in the forest!.. red piss ants will EAT YOU UP alive!.. Those are friggin horrible!) PEOPLE WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU IF YOU TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. I TRIED EXPLAINING IT .. THEY TOLD ME TO SEEK HELP.

One question – How do I know this? I met them myself.. I know everything there is about them by researching ancient texts, etc… THEY ARE REAL.. whether you believe it or not.. “Demons”… is a good prime example who will trick you at every chance they get. (Edit: In Fact, they DONT CARE if you BELIEVE OR NOT.. They DONT CARE AT ALL.. it’s their LOGIC) It’s their job aligned with the EMAH that had affected our solar system over 15 million years ago.. long story, but this connection is absolute!… there is evidence of these triplets interacting throughout the history of mankind.. serious enough.

—-

JAKE
    3 hours ago (edited)
    In addition. I now know that the entities WILL HATE ME even more for spreading this information. They DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, it is so simple… as it is very apparent in everything that we do in our lives. In every thing we can think of, regarding the “after life”, OOBE, spiritism, Astral travel.. etc.. there’s no explanation of the ‘hidden dangers’ connected to them. Oh, they’ve been trying to kill me from day one when I started spreading this simple defense awareness. I have my own ways of protecting myself from them, but it seems they have largely given up however I remain constantly vigilant regardless what I do in my life. (Edit: The planetary CF will be boosted so high from my words on here.. every time someone learns how to defend themselves from them, it modifies your CF… The CF is consciousness fields that surrounds your body which is assisted by the core of the Earth via magnetism, etc, and once it’s modified, they sense that change… and would know the knowledge is coming from me. So far as I know, that I am the only one of the few on this planet who knows how to fight these bastards.. ) Learn to use the WN well..It’s simple.. only takes a few seconds to add it to your mind…… enjoy life afterwards! Be what you can be!..

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

I think this will be my last post on here for all time.

I want to make it sweet and final… keep in mind, this is ALL my opinion… but to the best knowledge and ability that I have. Nothing too deep… –

You know.. all these Sumerian related artifacts, tablets, etc, that we discovered throughout the years and continue to do so, I just want you all to know that they were originally oral until they were carved into stone. Carved into stone became legends and mythology which also led into religion. The Anuna (annunaki) could not communicate with their creation – so they had to allow the creation to form it’s own language before they were able to communicate. Just like with animals, we, today, still cannot completely communicate with. After seven prototypes of mankind was created, the final 8th pair; male and female; was made ‘high priest’ of the Anuna. The high priests then had their own people form a language of some kind in which they could understand each other. It was oral at first until later, they developed writing. All this was pre-flood. Man and woman multiplied on the face of the Earth… Seven original races of mankind were spawned from the Anuna’s creation which led to the seven brothers. Different colors, size, shape, and so on.

When the star shifted into a field which altered the consciousness fields of this planet while affecting others, due to the impact of an outside force, causing a rift in this solar system, the Anuna themselves began to die. Planet Mars were no longer being absorbed by the Emah, a creature of black hole origin, which it acted like one. They were no longer compatible with this planet to live on it. In the beginning, our star had a minor green type spectrum, which allowed the consciousness fields of Earth and Mars to support a longer life span. With this change, the modification gave away and increased the green spectrum, etc, while subtracting the other spectrum from the star. This altered the genetic pattern of all creation on Earth. People and animals were no longer living long life spans, as each generation born, it got shorter and shorter.

Man used to live for hundreds of thousands of years. Today, it’s a paltry 80 years or so of average human life span. The Anuna had a special request given to their priests to have their bodies placed atop of a mountain and be incinerated to dust. They understood the life and death matters since they were not originally from this solar system. The death of their bodies caused an issue with their ‘souls’ which was on the behalf of the Emah. Again, when the Emah began to dissipate from this solar system, it created a rift inside the orbit between Mars and Jupiter. The rift was then attached to our Star and it absorbed that magnetic anomaly. The rift itself was a highly dense magnetic anomalies that the planetary debris, after it’s destruction, in the same area between Mars and Jupiter, became congealed into magnetic patterning. This is known as scientific fact that ‘asteroids’ in that belt, follows a certain magnetic pattern which clumps to each other.

The rift gave away a new type of dimension that the “souls” of the Anuna had entered from the Earthly plane. It was then considered as “hosts” instead of “souls”. They simply ascended by force. This is where the word ‘Naki” comes from. NA’KI – means that KI, sister of An, was the first to ascend into the heavenly realms. Younger civilizations began to follow that pattern which then was molded into religion. Tombs, and so forth spawned from this.

Today, there is a hosts to non hosts ratio on Earth. The consciousness fields give this ratio accordingly as 60/40. I don’t know if you’ll ever believe this or not, but the “non hosts” are those who do not have ‘souls’. Ever meet a person who seems to have no ‘soul’ nor any ’empathy’? .. Think about that, seriously think about it… In those days after the Anuna passed on, leaving mankind behind to fend for himself, horrible wars began. Constant warring between civilizations began, and we have been at war ever since then. There is always WAR on this planet somewhere..between the hosts and the non hosts – and it has been this way since the Anuna passed on. Mankind’s compatibility to the consciousness fields of the Earth, continues to this day but is greatly affected by the changes in the star’s magnetic density, shortening our lives – With technology, we can only hope to lengthen our lives someday.

The Emah had positioned itself outside our solar system, keeping a constant check on our planets, seeking to destroy whatever abundance of life essence is found. The more dense a consciousness field is, the more it will come and eat it. It’s primary function, is to eat worlds just like a black hole would. Our planet Earth is constantly shielded and is invisible against the Emah, because the Anunna had built the ever lasting pyramids for this sole purpose. The moon we have today is also our protector. Science has ALREADY proven that the moon is ALSO inside our atmosphere. It’s purpose is to keep water balanced on the Earth after the planetary debris incident which flooded the planet.

That is all – I know this is one heck of a story, but this is all I can give you. There are more to this and it’s up to you to dig and keep digging for answers.

1. To the best of my knowledge and ability, this is TRUE. I would swear it on a stack of bibles if you want me to or swear it by someone’s grave. It is just a matter of evidence, text translations and so on, to give out the evidence needed to support these statements. My words may conflict with what you’ve learned, put it aside and find solace in these words.
    2. I share this knowledge with you, not because of fame, nor seeking the ’15 minutes’ of spot light, I rather keep myself anonymous. Study these texts well.

3. I am a HOST. Like explained above, the hosts can also experience human life in a non host body coming from the ‘other dimension’. Believe it or not, I am An of the Anuna, the so famed ‘sky god’…. As crazy this would sound to you, I have a purpose, albeit a temporary one. I have been here for a long time, going from one body to the next – sharing information as much as I could. Today, it is a perfect time to share this with you – you may not understand it at first, but with evidence coming to light, you will… in time. Study the ancient tablet texts, read up on what’s happening all over the world, and keep an eye out on the mysteries of the skies.

4. “The net above the Earth” has been destroyed. Man has been permitted to ascend to a higher level of technical knowledge permanently and forever until self destructed OR for prosperity, which peace reign forever and ever. It is your choice to make, I leave this up to you. You’re almost ready.

Those who read these texts I have written on here, will be blessed with a special gift. A gift that is already included in these words.

That is all. Thank you for reading and thank you for keeping this on your forum website.

Goodbye.

RickyRyGuy
    RickyRyGuy
    Participant
    Postcount 3

hey Jake where you at in Idaho I am from there, im in washington state now, but grew up in Idaho, Garden Valley about an hour north of Boise!

RRW 8

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

Hey Jake welcome. I dont see much traffic here, and not sure your post will get the attention it deserves here in the “general” section. Just saying welcome. Interesting posts though man thanks

This was an experiment

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

hey Jake where you at in Idaho I am from there, im in washington state now, but grew up in Idaho, Garden Valley about an hour north of Boise!

Cool! .. I am nearby Wendell – Jerome areas – near Twin Falls that is..

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hey Jake welcome. I dont see much traffic here, and not sure your post will get the attention it deserves here in the “general” section. Just saying welcome. Interesting posts though man thanks

Hi.. That’s OK! .. as long people can read 😉 … all I wanted – is to share information for everyone interested in these topics. You’re welcome! I have other interesting articles in here too! – don’t miss them! 😀

KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

Hello Jake, just wondering if you have id’ed the stone in the amulet yet? Looks like celestite to me. Can you get alot closer images like a microscope shot to look at tooling marks etc? Don’t mind me just like to overexplore stuff, lol.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Hello Jake, just wondering if you have id’ed the stone in the amulet yet? Looks like celestite to me. Can you get alot closer images like a microscope shot to look at tooling marks etc? Don’t mind me just like to overexplore stuff, lol.

Hi King!

Ummm the only thing I was told about this stone is that it’s a “Kuanos” stone. I was never told how it was spelled out like that, but it’s what it sounds like. I did look on google for that type and I ended up with a greek version stone type and it’s not what it is. Now I just looked it up for Celestite.. interesting! hmmmm….

Yea, the upclose pictures of the back of the amulet are included in here – I had it up close on my computer zoom and it shows these boxes with spheres in them which have tags on them. I was told by family when I was growing up, that this is Annunaki technology known as “Quano” – which is quantum – nano technology but is similar to a picometer, however the circuitry is visible to the naked eye, just that the standalone Quano itself has to be looked under a electron microscope. I placed the up close picture in a green spectrum filter, so it can be more clear. Any metallurgist looking at that, is going to freak. – seriously.

And – I was also told from family lore that this quano stuff is everywhere on Earth.. just that we have not been able to recognize it as ancient technology because we never knew what it looked like in the first place. If not damaged, or weathered or eroded by weather, etc, it would be in a lot of archeological digs, just that the findings really need to take a very close look at the nano level or close up to examine it.

Yes, this is real .. can’t make this up… this amulet was made for women – and the freaken thing glows every 30 days or so.. like if the embedded circuit is powering it from the energy harvested in the atmosphere. Hmmm…

EDIT: I had to resize the photo of the back end of the amulet. I can’t have large pictures on this forum, or it will fail to upload. If I had a full resolution of this photo, you could look at it too.. upclose on your computer.. —ALSO Edit: I can’t find anything like this anywhere in the world.. I’ve looked. I only stuck with the annunaki lore because its the only thing that made sense to me. The tool markings on this amulet is microscopic – and it’s NO WAY for our modern technology to even duplicate it when you look at it up close with all these squares with spheres in them.. plus tags.. just like a electronic circuit board.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by JakeJake.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by JakeJake.
    Attachments:
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Also, the original name for annunaki is Annagen – We only knew them by that name as “Annagen” until later when the book by Stichin came out, we made a connection to that name and changed it over to Annuna.. then later Annunaki. It made sense to us.. hmm..

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

I just uploaded my original 4 videos on Youtube again. I hope my new channel doesn’t get banned like before (made a new acct) – so I decided to combine all 4 videos into 1 video.

Additional Information:
    Description:

1. In the Amulet video – I used a knife to turn over the amulet. Every friggin’ time I touch it, it turns my fingers numb. I used latex gloves and still it turns them numb, so I use pliers and a piece of plastic straw tube to carry it or give it back to my sister, letting her take it. My sister is the only woman in my family who can touch it without going numb, after all it was made for women. I do not have to explain any further as I have already indicated the stuff in this topic about it.

2. Quano based technology demonstration. Quano standalone cannot be seen by the naked eye, however Quano circuitry can be seen by the naked eye because it’s ‘big’ enough to be seen up close by magnifying glass or by computer zoom.

3. Essence – This is AURUM Essence made by me to help combat against Angiosarcoma cancer which I was diagnosed in 2015.

I was told by my doctor that there’s no way to be completely cured of this specific type of cancer because it relates to blood vessels. You can imagine, that I was severely depressed and was given options to try chemotherapy and other treatments but I declined. As I was preparing to die from being in Stage 1 which this cancer only has a 5 year survival rate, and it would increase in intensity by rapidly metastasizing all over my body. I was already bleeding from my orifices including my ears and eyes even in Stage 1. Stage 2, stage 3 and 4… Uh.. I don’t even want to think about that.

I came across this information in the sumerian tablets regarding leprosy disease. – and it dawned on me that Leprosy has the same tumor suppression disorder factor in genetic terms, directly aligned with the Angiosarcoma cancer, after all Angiosarcoma is a blood vessel cancer and both diseases do cause lesions upon the skin. Both diseases share the same basic trait – and this is where tumor suppressor disorder comes from. It clearly explains how to cure Leprosy. I forgot where that is located at in the tablets, so you can read it, but it’s in there somewhere – talking about gold, silver, honey and ghee. I couldn’t believe it and after so many trials to get the formula correct, I finally got it. The Essence itself is light green colored and is explicitly balanced in precision. If it isn’t balanced, it turns milky white and is no good, must be disposed.

After taking a dose per day until it was depleted, I became better and stronger. Three days after my first dose, I stopped bleeding. It took me a year to finally come out of the disease state. My doctor confirmed that I no longer have Angiosarcoma. I also had fibromyalgia and even that disappeared right along with the cancer. I lost considerable weight and shrunk. I used to be 6’3 in height, and now I am 6’0. Was it the cause of this elixir or .. was it just a natural formation of the spine?

Either way, I am still alive today, and that’s all it counts for me. Gold and Silver – once you use a certain percentage of each ingredient, you actually create what you call “electrum”. Then, without actually knowing, you put this basic ‘electrum’ mix into direct sunlight, at a certain temperature, it becomes “etherum”… yes no kidding!… Etherum elixir, is what creates a new particle somehow by sunlight. I figured it out and I know why the Annunaki had those purses. They were giving this medicine to people to help them avoid sickness from the altered consciousness fields of the Earth from the severe cataclysm – and that medicine resided in them for the rest of their lives and is literally passed down through their family until it was “corrected”. The Honey and Ghee parts of the mixture was designed as modern terms of ‘antibiotics’ .. who ever came up with that “Ghee” part is absolute genius, because it is a eastern type of butter and is easily mixed into concentrated forms. A certain type of fat in that butter paved a way to smooth over the antibiotic properties. I never used the Ghee ingredient in my Aurum Essence doses but I did try raw honey mixed into it. It is absolutely mind boggling that it works!

March 2020 will be 5 years for me from the day I was diagnosed with Angiosarcoma cancer. I had figured that the reason blood vessels become cancerous, along with any other diseases with similar traits, is because of the lack of minute gold particles. You get minute gold and silver particles in your body everyday from the foods and liquids you consume. So minute, that science have always thought they have no use for in our bodies. From this Aurum Essence, GOLD AND SILVER DOES HAVE USES in our bodies. Gold, in it’s natural minute state, mixed in a certain cytoplasmic format, like in a body cell, has properties that must coordinate with the body cell. If the body begins to reject the gold intake from food and liquids, the genetic application then produces cancerous results to the body. So yea, science is looking into this in recent times about using gold. It is absolutely amazing.. and NO, Monoatomic gold DOES NOT WORK in the deeper levels of the body aka DNA – it only touches the ‘surface’ and is excreted naturally. Aurum essence is an Elixir.. perhaps it is the Elixir of the Gods.. If it didn’t work for me, I would not be typing on here, I would have most likely died from the disease a couple years ago.

I have shared this Essence with a few friends of mine to help out their problems as well. I came to found out that the Essence itself is very flexible regarding mixing with other stuff such like herbs and etc, and it helps boost the herbal properties and so forth. Amazing stuff!!!.

4. Two Stars.. yea.. believe that or not.. Why did RA have a RED sun disk on his head? .. Good question.. Hypothetical though.. and in my opinion, I think this is why.

Anyways, I know this is ALOT to take in.. and to read all of this. I am somewhat a writer, as I love to write, so thank you for taking your time to read this from me. Again, it’s also another reason why I have to remain anonymous. I know too much about this stuff – and the technology I just demonstrated on here, it would REALLY put the spotlight on me. Yea, call me chicken, but I am deathly afraid of the government, military, etc etc, at least I am totally anonymous on here, (yes My IP addresses, etc, are all covert – I am not that stupid, you know 😉 )

Any questions on any of this? Please don’t hesitate to ask.. I am wide open to share!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by JakeJake. Reason: additional information
    KingKutz
    KingKutz
    Participant
    Postcount 24

The metal texture is unique for sure, have you tried to mold it and see maybe it shows something on a paper rub of the texture? And also try to handle it barefoot as a test it may need special packaging to store it proper and the celestine they say not to let it be in the sunshine….Does any of your buddies have a microscope you could get decent shot with camera from phone to the eyepiece like the pic that follows….

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

It seems like it came out of a mold.. the ‘sprocket’ hole there looks like it was attached to something like if it came out of a mold design – I did use my phone to get that up close snapshot then I zeroed it in on the computer. It’s best I can do. It shows the same thing under microscope except the photo in the video I have on here, is just a little blurry since I used my phone. The point of this is to show the squares with spheres in them along with their tags. It looks just like an advanced circuit board.. and guess what.. it reminds me so much of the Giza pyramids complex too.. all those holes in those buildings, etc.. if I were to zoom out of that – it looks just like a circuit board lol!.. fascinating.

If I were to be hypothetical crazy about it, I would have to say that this anku amulet wasn’t made on Earth. It was made on Mars. — (family lore states this amulet came from Mars – hence the name “ANKU” is mars origin – which I still have a hard time believing today, and Earth’s origin would be the “ANKH”) but that would require intense examination of the metal itself by a professional metallurgist. Is there a professional metallurgist who I can trust, who can examine this? I doubt I could trust anyone- oh well. A metallurgist doing some samples of the metal, freaking out just how pure this metal is – or unknown alien type metal?.. well.. that would freak him/her out and probably will report it to the government. One thing I really hate – is government involvement.. I had too much of that experience in my past.. I want nothing to do with the government, nor any countries’ governments.

The Mars ‘origin’ part could define why the EMAH – (a spiral, configurations, etc – various depicted names etc, like marduk, medusa, dragon, etc so many names, was in orbit above Mars.. after the destruction of Tiamat- and committed different configurations and shapes during those first 5000 years, like a bright star in the sky, with Mars in front of it etc.. – and one of the configurations is the Anku configuration.) These depictions are ALL OVER this planet.. so many depictions.. thunderbolts, different types of plasma designs, spirals, electrical currents, etc.. literally everywhere in every friggin continent. These petraglyphs show these depictions, heck even all the way in greek mythology too. It’s literally everywhere.. can’t miss them either.

Family Lore clearly states that this Anku amulet was created during the construction of the 17th pyramid on Earth as it depicts having 17 pyramids on it with 7 spheres emanating from each pyramid which reaches the ‘shield’ around the stone. There are also 17 spheres circling the stone as a ‘shield’. The background shows these lines in it, as it supposed to be energy waves.. I guess… So, is it really TRUE that it came from MARS? … while the pyramids were being built on Earth at the time? I don’t know but that’s what family lore says. (Family Lore is oral tradition.. long before it was written in stone etc)

This is a TOTAL mind blowing artifact – and I still can’t believe HOW this was passed down through my family. Anyone who had an inkling what this artifact may be, would have most likely stolen it or buried it or whatever..

Anku means “Power of the Royal Seals” – and that Anku designation is the same symbol as the Symbol of An.. I grew up with this laying in a wooden box that my mother had, and after she passed away, it was given to my sister. My mom told me that ONLY WOMEN can TOUCH THIS.. I was like OK!!!… whatever until I touched it and my fingers went shat numb.. MOM?? She said YOU TOUCHED IT!.. NO NO NO!!! NEVER TOUCH IT! .. YOU’RE A BOY.. NEVER EVER TOUCH IT..IT’S FOR GIRLS ONLY! She literally slapped my hands..hard… Then on that same day, my mom left a roast beef fork on the stove and my numb hand tried to reach it, and I wanted to eat the meat out of the roast beef in the pan, but what I didn’t know it was almost red hot..as the stove was left on.. and I stuck it in my mouth and burnt my tongue nearly out of my mouth! Man, I cried and cried that day, I ended up in the hospital with a huge swollen tongue and burnt mouth… Learned my lesson on that day. I was 9 years old – *sniff. I got the scars on my lips to prove it too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.