Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Zebrun III
    Participant
    Postcount 278

Click to read. One of Harvey Weinstein’s victims who testified at the movie mogul’s trial is urging the judge to ‘not give him special treatment’ during sentencing tomorrow.

In an open letter published on Medium, 43-year-old aspiring actress Tarale Wulff, described her experience as one of three Molineux witnesses who testified at Weinstein’s criminal trial last month where she told the jury how Weinstein invited her for an audition then allegedly raped her in his New York apartment and told her ‘don’t worry, I’ve had a vasectomy’.

The 67-year-old will be sentenced Wednesday and faces a maximum of 29 years in prison after being found guilty of criminal sexual act in the first degree and rape in the third degree. In court documents filed Monday, Weinstein asked for leniency and only a five-year prison sentence.

Wulff writes: ‘My hope is that Judge [James] Burke will hold Weinstein accountable by imposing a prison sentence that reflects what he has done to us and knowing that whatever sentence he renders, it will never undo what has happened.

‘Those events will continue to haunt me and the other survivors for the rest of our lives.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8097345/Harvey-Weinstein-victim-testified-urges-judge-right-ahead-sentencing.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Andrew Zebrun III follow me on Facebook & Twitter~!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.