• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by JakeJake.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 27

Hey Rex or anyone interested in my jibberish. This is random, but do you think fallen angels are comparable to demi gods? Possibly? Cuz here’s how I see it, angels are the same as gods… I think it’s the same concept different label… You know? And you know how the stories say that we were tricked into these meat suites? Wait, or was it the demi gods that tricked us? Or are we one in the same? Well, Violet Flame just posted a video explaining that in her interpretation of fallen angels is it was lucifer who tricked other angels into falling with him, but they weren’t fully aware of what was going on when they fell. Wow, lucifer, the first false profit? So… Could this be the demi gods? But, the demi gods created us,
    no? Now I’m confused dude. Well, who cares anywhoo, wouldn’t it seem like the the incarnations would have to be watered down in order to decrease power potency? So, couldn’t that mean that… If we trace this all the way back to our very original source, we would find that we all truly are the gods of the Elohim of this dream? Am I taking this too wild? And, are the gods of the Elohim the fallen angels? And are the fallen angels the demi gods? And are the demi gods us? Lol We’re all just fragments of ourselves until we heal and complete ourselves…man! I gotta change the subject a bit.I shit you not dude… Im still standing strong by my belief that we can become one with our human bodies (because that’s where the memories of our fragments are hidden) all clues that tell us who we really are. Anyhow, I just continue to get this strong sense that we can become one with our bodies and then ascend… It’s more like evolve…Kudos to anyone who understands any of that! I was kinda all over the place…Catch you on the flippity! PEACE!✌

jackpond85
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Well I don’t think there are any angles as your thinking of like the bible says. I think the annunaki came hear and saw a 1 sex idiot peacefull creature and dna messud with it and hear we are. but I do think there are a eloheim gods that sent a Christ (not jesus) like jeff daughtry talks about much later in history. sorry for spelling at work.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Here’s a bit of a theory on that question. What are any of those things? With a high enough level of technology you could engineer yourself to be able to materialize yourself and even perform acts of alchemy on this 3-D reality. “Angels” or any other above human ability type of thing are also just beings at a certain level of spiritual/physical development and could even be explained as the tenants of a type 5 civilization operating outside of our time/universe’s laws. Where did it all come from? What if it all comes from us? It’s an unsatisfactory answer for many who want to think about reality on a deep level. It is my contention that human consciousness generates many planes of realities and types of beings simply through the act of rebirth. Just a hypothesis but maybe it all came from a non corrupt source reality and continued to fall into more and more division and does so repeatedly. In other words all realities stem from the cosmic human consciousness. Whether it’s higher or lower than your’s would depend entirely on the angel/you. We’re all along a path of some sort even gods of creation who crap out cosmic eggs. They might die during childbirth of the new universe and reincarnate as the demi-urgic ruler of that very same universe they worked so hard to push out in another life, and not even know. All of the cosmic hierarchy of types of beings are just as along for the ride as we are and I don’t think they know it themselves. We’re all players on different levels. Nobody has ever escaped the game and came back to tell us what exists outside of what we call “reality”. Not saying you can’t escape just don’t know why you’d want to come back for any reason no matter how good.

Chaotictruth
    Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 23

I recently did a video on my interpretation of a song that has the god Enlil mentioned in it.
    Please like and subscribe with the bell notification.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

You’re going to find out that these so called ‘gods’ or ‘fallen angels’ were not gods or fallen angels to begin with. This is just scribe LORE… They were humans just like us, with the only difference is their height and their level of technological comprehension. In a specific scenario regarding the Earth’s consciousness fields (CFs) going out of whack, the Annunaki had to leave Earth – which in fact, they died from being exposed to the changes of the CFs itself. One of the first kings on the sumerian kings list had to assist in incinerating their bodies on a mountain up by what is known today as the Zagros mountain range. In a time differential format, the annunaki ended up with their “hosts” on the other side – another dimension which our Sun is largely responsible for – because the rift that the cataclysm produced, was absorbed by our sun’s gravitational fields. So, this ‘rift’ is the access to their realm. They cannot touch feet on this planet ever again due to the rules of the CF – so, in time, they used split hosts of themselves from the other side. They have the capability to split their host, to formulate their own split hosts throughout the years…and gaining experience throughout the years. So, yes the Annunaki are still here, existing in the some of us – which most people probably aren’t aware of who they really are until their awakening period. Sounds bizarre? …. Hmmm.. think about it.

RickyRyGuy
    RickyRyGuy
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Read the book Of enoch! It has a lot of answers to questions you ask! My understanding and belief angels were created by the creator, they didnt listen knocked up some humans, created a bunch of weird creatures and the Nephillim, in the book of Enoch it tells you what angel tried to take the blame for them all but they knew better and lies would not allow was it Azazel to take the full blame! Its been a while since i read it! It tells you which fallen had which skills that they were teaching humans! Visions of Hell, the well of souls. Its worth a read a lot is explained to Enoch from the Angels. MY personal Belief tho is that we are all a speck of creation so a we are also creation. We are a part of the whole together every piece of energy in the universe is the creator. We dont all need to be Gods we all need to be selfless have a higher power and together we can return paradise for a while till the next cycle starts! I believe the angels are trans dimensional beings however there is also alien races that have high level of tech advancement, they want everyone to think they are gods, only one creator tho that is everyone and everything that makes up the whole is the existence of the creator! Its kind of a paradox but it makes sense if you grasp it! So even if we were created by fallen or aliens we were created by the creator still, because it created everything, it was a choice I guess, another good book the Immortal by JJ dewey.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by RickyRyGuyRickyRyGuy.

RRW 8

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Read the book Of enoch! It has a lot of answers to questions you ask! My understanding and belief angels were created by the creator, they didnt listen knocked up some humans, created a bunch of weird creatures and the Nephillim, in the book of Enoch it tells you what angel tried to take the blame for them all but they knew better and lies would not allow was it Azazel to take the full blame! Its been a while since i read it! It tells you which fallen had which skills that they were teaching humans! Visions of Hell, the well of souls. Its worth a read a lot is explained to Enoch from the Angels. MY personal Belief tho is that we are all a speck of creation so a we are also creation. We are a part of the whole together every piece of energy in the universe is the creator. We dont all need to be Gods we all need to be selfless have a higher power and together we can return paradise for a while till the next cycle starts! I believe the angels are trans dimensional beings however there is also alien races that have high level of tech advancement, they want everyone to think they are gods, only one creator tho that is everyone and everything that makes up the whole is the existence of the creator! Its kind of a paradox but it makes sense if you grasp it! So even if we were created by fallen or aliens we were created by the creator still, because it created everything, it was a choice I guess, another good book the Immortal by JJ dewey.

Azazel have always manipulated things – him and his two brothers – and still do so today. They tried the hybridization process on Earth when he was told that it was impossible to do. The consciousness fields (CF) of Earth, after it was altered, still does not allow foreign hosts to have access to the template of mankind. It is incompatible with the CF’s design. Not only Azazel and his brothers, other species who were ETs at the time, did try the same manipulation tactics. They too were warned about that. Abductions in many scenarios always have had gotten females impregnated for the hybridization agenda.

What makes Earth so special is the consciousness field and the mankind body design which came with it in a compatible format. There still are some serious jealous species out there, with all their technologies, trying to figure out how to access the template of the human body even up until today. (resulting in animal and human mutilation, etc) It is forbidden and shall remain forbidden. When a foreign host accesses the template, the CF begins attacking it over time and eventually the foreign invading host has to leave or the body will die… or if the body has been cloned, manufactured, etc, and if the consciousness field is not properly configured into it’s template, the CF will also attack it as well, forcing the body to die…not allowing it to live long. This goes for any species of life form on Earth – animals, plants, insects, etc. Simply put, the CF has to be properly configured to be compatible with the various types of bodies’ design,(humans, animals etc) such as intricate DNA, genes, etc etc. Before the CF was altered by a cataclysmic state, The creators of man’s template had tried 8 times to get it right from various parts from all over the universe, parts on Earth, etc, including from their own genetic parts – as it was much easier to create and to be accepted by the planet’s method of life form growth. Not so much anymore today, as it is severely limited – extinction of other human, animal and plant life forms became permitted by the CF. I.e.- If a creator were to remake mankind, he will most likely fail because the CF is currently severely limited.

When Azazel learned of this incompatibility issue, he then tried to kill human bodies that had the proper ‘host’ consciousness field {CF} configuration and tried to override the CF’s parameters. This caused a war of sorts on Earth allowing his creation of ‘non hosts’ to propagate with host females. Back then, it was known as “souls” – before the cataclysmic state which changed to “hosts – non hosts” scenarios, however am just using this as a reference. Today, people are STILL using the word “souls”… This is where the idea of ‘first child born to be killed’ came from, which had multiple meanings.. Grand armies marching against each other on the surface of the Earth, using probable technologies that we have today.

When the cataclysmic state occurred, it killed Azazel’s entire “crops” and he conceded defeat. Today, him and his brothers are now guarding the “after life” scenarios, specifically with reincarnation, impersonating anyone that the host ever believed in or loved, to trick the person to be sent back into the reincarnation process. Azazel and his brothers (Azar and Azule) are triplets and have the capability to create their own versions of constructs, or fake realities to fool individuals. Long story where they came from, but in turn, people who have OOBE experiences, (out of body experience) etc, best be warned to be careful while associating themselves with negative entities. Be positive all you can be, but yet these negative entities do not want a OOBE experienced person to know the entire truth about them, etc, and they do pursue people until either physically killed or mangled up so bad that the individual can’t ‘learn’ anymore. I have seen so many videos on youtube, etc, multiple other platforms, talking about how great OOBE really is, etc, etc, without even discussing the negative side – a warning of dire consequences.. hmm.. They should warn people, who are new to this stuff, to just be careful… and not to take it too far. I have seen so many victims of the triplet brothers being affected after their successful attempt at clarity when going into OOBe (out of body experience) format.

Anyways, yes it is true, that we don’t need to be ‘gods’ – that is old and archaic for the meaningful purpose it once had in the ancient days. Thank you for suggesting me to read the book of Enoch.. I haven’t read it but it sounds like it’s interesting!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.