Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SteveM
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Hi all, thought I’d bring a little something your way.

Will try to keep this short and to the point, it’s complicated and highly detailed stuff.
    Basically, I believe I’ve unlocked some 35,000 year old cave art that takes us on a journey through our history to the surface of Earth and on to Mars.

Firstly, the art appears to link together several ancient cultures. These include the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians and whoever it was that ended up on Easter island.
    The Egyptian link starts here with this image (upper from the Chauvet cave art, lower from tomb ceiling of Seti the first).
    cave to egypt

Then we get to see ancient terrain and rivers depicted in the art that appears to match ancient river beds at the same location as those that really do exist. Is this evidence of a map in the cave art? If so, it’s the oldest!!
    rivers

As for the link to Mars, yet amazingly still connected to the Egyptians, we can see the eye of Ra, or Horus, depicted in the cave art (upper left) the 4th image down the left hand side is the eye again but seen on the surface of Earth at an approximate height of 60km’s. Looking at the top upper right image we can see another creation that resembles the eye of Ra/Horus.. but this one is on the surface of Mars, somewhere near to Cydonia.
    eyes

There’s loads more than just this. I have a video presentation that I did for MUFON Australia that goes into this in much more depth, but not sure if I can link to it seeing as this is my first post here.

Anyway, hope you finds this of interest 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.