Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    InFriNiTee
    Participant
    Postcount 1

I would like a section added to the home of the forum to talk about health topics. I have some things I would like to post on there that might generate some interesting discussions. I could think of a lot of ways to divide the sections. Main Stream News could be one, as well as Alternative News (the real Alternative!), Military Goals and Projects, Off-Topic Discussion, Spirituality and Meta-Physics, Scientific Breakthroughs, Artificial Intelligence and Related Developments, etc., etc., etc.. Thanks Rex for putting this forum up. Also, if you could add a button to the General Discussion section to “Show All” would make the forum easier to navigate.

I would like to see this get fully fleshed out, because I find that most other discussion forums of this type are lacking in much of the most relevant information. Thanks for your consideration on these ideas. I would also suggest a day/night button (High contrast for viewing at night). I’ve got to say, I like what I see a lot so far.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

+1 on the night mode.

I like the other ideas too.

I’m thinking about spamming the comments sections on the youtube Vida and the live chats suggesting people to come here.

Crazy how the YouTube comments get a ton but here its a Lil slow….. So far.

I’m wondering too if the recent comments and recent threads section is off or wrong…. Somehow not working? Is it me I wonder…. Seems that some replies, or topics (like this one) won’t show up there.

Maybe I just don’t understand something though…. Wouldn’t be the first time

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by FriedNietzFriedNietz.

This was an experiment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.