• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by JakeJake.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Ok guys,

Earlier today, I was looking for a folder on one of my many CD disks about what I wrote regarding An/Anu -The same deity Anu of the Annunaki. According to the file, I wrote this story on April 11th 2013, a year after I “awakened”… – which, at the time, I did not have a clear understanding of what or who this An/Anu is. So keep in mind, this is JUST A STORY… which I have no idea if ANY of it is true or whatnot. I feel some parts of it is TRUE, but there are so many missing parts to it –

It is up to you to piece these things together. Keep in mind, these are short stories- and Bizarre. I will add the rest in separate posts as in each Chapter… on here.

Enjoy!

Chapter One:
    LIFE AND WAR

In the early days of life on this forgotten world, circulating through the solar system, we had a life. We built our homes out of the mounds of this desert world. There was no trees, but only shrubs of bushes. We perfected the technological need to create a molecular bond from silicon, which was naturally abundant in the sand of this world. Sure, there was a lake- small, but never a real ocean.
    In recorded ancient times, this world was very much like Earth. Water everywhere. Life thrived on water systems. Blue skies, and rich atmospherical conditions. Advancement of society was not enough to endure the impact of a comet which devastated the planet and knocked the orbit into a twist. The result was horrifying that only a few species of the remaining survived. This ancient humanoid civilization was in it’s stone age, and had some basic form of technology but was never enough for a life of daily need.
    Various trees and all plant life died off as the water evaporated through the weakened atmosphere from the impact. Only certain areas on the planet which was saved from the impact were carefully placed under observation, to ration off the need of water.
    There was no more lightening storms, no more thunder and no more rain. The sky had turned more bluish red over the course of centuries with momentum. Life had to adapt to this horrific condition. One can imagine the tally of death everywhere on the planet, based on simply but starvation of water.
    A stone age civilization dying off, except saving only a few who remained behind. Life in those days were tough, as the survivors had to find the means to survive.
    Over the course of centuries, the survivors were able to procreate and humanoid life began to populate and adapt to the planet. For some unknown reason, tree and plant life were not able to spawn any more life across the planet’s face but only remained in a specific area on the planet.
    Inventors came and gone, new techological needs were created to support their life on this dry world. One day, humanoid scientists were dispatched to the area where water was abundant on the planet. Trees and plant life were found on it’s shores. A single lake out of all the area on the planet. The lake was about five miles wide and five miles long. Scientists could only ponder why an exact measurement, much of a coincidence could only be for this special lake. Given the technology at the time, there was not enough information gleaned from analysis of this lake.
    It was passed in a form of LAW in a world council who were of a few, that this lake was not to be disturbed, but only to be siphoned for much needed water to survive and to allow the plant life to produce along on it’s shores. Scientists could not understand why the lake kept giving abundant water each time it was siphoned. It was thought water may have traveled up from below the crust of the planet. The planet was never entirely understood by science at the time.
    Technology was growing immensely over the course of centuries. More methods were invented, travel across desert became ease. The LAW of the world council was very respected because humanoid life was thought to be precious. In a thousand years, according to their time mechanics, half of the planet became populated.
    War broke out in populated areas over disputes. The World Council, who had now more people governing it, were mediating between the war parties. A constant reminder to the each war party was given in a lecture of ancient history about the great wrath which impacted the planet, killing off life. Each reminder, had always resolved a war dispute. No matter what dispute it was, it was easily resolved. Humanoids respected the World Council because it’s they who hold the ancient records of life on this planet.
    One idea was to post a constant reminder to all population on the planet about the horrific impact and the wrath of the comet. Peace ensued then on for hundreds of centuries.
    Four thousand years later. A important child was conceived and born in the royal family to a member of the World Council. During this time, the planet had reached it’s technological feat of space travel. The very first humanoid travel to the nearest neighboring planet was the first step of humanoid life outside their own planet.
    This child was prophesied to become the main world leader because the World Council found It’s such council was no longer a necessity. War was never on the table among the population over any disputes for hundreds of centuries. The World Council was in place to ensure the survivors to repopulate the planet. During the growing age of the child, all the planet is populated once again, but only enough.
    Humanoid life was no longer found miserable. The World Council dissolved when the child was reared in intellectual training and education, and put to a vote to become the planet’s leader. All population of the planet supported this act and marveled for the child to become it’s sole and first leader. A true Emperor of the Planet Ramaan. RA-MAAN was pronounced as RAY-MON. A such word has a significiant impact in this history of the planet.
    The child who became Emperor of RaMaan at the age of 22, had his own difficulties in understanding life. Like any child, he went through the terrible twos, the teenage years, chasing girls, and had his life raised in such a way so similar to Earth teenagers. Illicit Drugs were on the table, he was caught, and penalized for his actions. After all, he did not understand the true form of life and why it was so important to preserve life.
    At 16 years old, He only found out that he was voted to become emperor of the planet. All this time, he had thought that his father was a member of the dissolved world council, that he was untouchable.
    He was in dismay and shock.
    “Why me?”… was the only words that uttered out of his mouth in a response to his parents after being penalized again for having drugs in his pant pockets. It was dawned on him the entire history of the planet, from what it was before the wrath of the comet, and what led up to his time. It was also heavily explained for the reason for the need of him to become the planet leader because of his special heritage. Genetics were well understood and this child was the only viable option after intense genetic research of all children, to lead the planet. His father withheld some vital information from him, as he stated that the emperor would have to find out much of everything on his own when he is seated in power.
    A poor teenage, barely adult child, had to go through a horrible withdrawal pain from all the drugs he took given to him by friends. Peer pressure and bullying was heavy in those days. He had to neglect the girls he was chasing, he had to do things that all teenagers in his time wouldn’t dream of doing.

He went on to become the Emperor….

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

CHAPTER TWO
    THE EMPEROR AND THE LAKE

The coronation of the emperor was blessed by the planet’s populace. At the ripe age of 22, he was given the new throne and the palace which was built by the people of his world. The palace, not so big, was built near the Lake. Only the emperor could have free access to the lake at any time he wished. The dissolved world council members signed off a new and final planetary law that all previous laws and all acts were at emperor’s discretion. Anything, the emperor wanted done, it must be done. His word is LAW.
    A lot of power were ordained upon the Emperor of Ra-Maan. He could not understand why the people of the planet would give up such control over to him. It must all be related to genetics and the agreements made long before he was born. The archives in the freshly built palace led to hundreds of electronic reproduced holo books of everything stored from the early days before the impact until now.
    The Emperor had maidens doing services to keep his palace clean and free of dust. Marbles of statues on each side of the walls in enormous halls, only reminds him the suffering of the people. The Emperor realized such enormous power over the planetary unified military and all the forces on the planet. He even had control over space agencies involving space travel to other worlds.
    Like his father said, as Emperor, he must find out everything on his own. Only on his own, nobody else can tell him. The Emperor started researching the archives.
    The Holo Archives were a vast historical analogy. The emperor had in mind a few questions that needed to be answered:
    1. What was the impact?
    A. The impact was a comet, as so scientists believe. The comet hit the planet on the horizontal side resulting a tip of the orbital which put a twist in the orbital plane and the geo magnetic forces were severely disrupted. Almost all atmosphere and water from the impact area were somehow evaporated, killing off all life on the side of the planet, and was draining the atmosphere and water into space. The planet, somehow reversed itself and closed the hole in the atmosphere. Thin atmosphere resulted in the death of countless humanoids.
    The only water remaining was and is now in the lake. Plant life can only be found there, nowhere else. Plant life somehow will not spawn new plant life outside the vicinity of the lake. This is why we have the sand of the desert today. Desert animals are minimal as they die off from starvation of water.
    2. What is the lake?
    A. For unknown cause, the lake seem to provide a endless stream of water, as it was believed that the water is coming from the inside of the planet which is being pushed up by the new founded geo magnetics of the poles from the impact.
    After scientific analysis of the lake, it seems that the level of water is only limited to the shores as it will not overflow. Each time we siphon hundreds of gallons of water out of the lake, it replenishes itself. Keep in mind, this scientific analysis is hundreds of years old and at the time there was not much technology to further analysis of the lake, thus the need of world council discretion to close it off from the rest of the planet. It was vital to our survival.
    Many people died in an attempt of establishing a siphon relay to the lake. In the end, it was successful and that siphon relay is now very old and is expecting to break down and will no longer provide water to the planet.
    In our current understanding, the lake is approximately five miles wide and five miles long. There’s no more information from this comprehension.
    3. Can I access the lake?
    A. As future Emperor of Ra-Maan, you will have access to the lake. It is constantly heavily guarded by the planetary military defenses. Any unknown access attempt will immediately be killed upon sight. There has been several attempts by a few but only to be found dead near the shores of the lake, gunned down by the defenses. In scientific view, you have the genetic capability to access the lake at will without being infringed upon by the defenses.
    Before planetary defenses were installed around the lake, people were found dead along the shores, attempting to siphon water from the lake. Some natural force from the lake will infringe upon any living animal and instantly kill it. We, at the world council have reasons to believe, that in all of our scientific knowledge, you were genetically bred to access this lake with free will and some kind of natural force will allow you access.
    Only the future Emperor will have access. Anyone with the emperor at the time of access will be denied access to the lake. It is imperative that the emperor NOT to have any one else with him at the time of access. The person will suffer immediate death besides the emperor.
    We have built the emperor’s palace near the lake for this very reason. You are our only hope to resolve the ever puzzling mystery of the lake. Many of us had attempted, but only to be found missing or found dead. The scientists who were dispatched to the lake only returned all but dead except one. It seem by bizarre coincidence that the sole scientist was given a chance to tell the world not to interfere with this lake with a deadly force protecting it.
    As emperor, it is now your duty to protect this planet. The siphoning relays from the lake are breaking down and we are being cut off from endless supply of water. Once that happens, people will be forced to reestablish the siphon relays facing the possiblity of instant death upon contact with the natural force of the lake. The first time people did this, we have lost countless thousands of lives. Each life was one stone each to build the siphon foundation.
    We cannot bear this any longer. As emperor, you must find out what this is and in all hope that the deadly force of the lake will not kill you. It is the only hope and chance that we have.
    If you perish, then we will have lost all hope for our world to survive.
    4. What is this natural force of the lake?
    A. It is a electrical phenomenon reported by the last scientist who survived the attack upon him. If he attempted to regain access to the lake, he would have surely died. This scientist is your many generations great- grandfather.

At this moment, the Emperor stood back from the holo archive terminal with a expressive disgust on his face… The holo archive representative was looking at him on screen, halting the dialogue and awaits his answer.
    The Emperor wondered and understood why his planet elected him emperor. Water is vital to all life and the only place to get it is from the lake. Even the technology feats of space travel, would take so long to traverse water from planet to planet- in which does not suffice for the need of the whole population of the planet.
    “If I die, I no longer be emperor…”
    “If I live, I’ll be emperor forever unless I assign another”
    The Emperor stuck his face in the holo archive terminal:
    5. How long do I have to access the lake?
    A. You have only a short time. Once the main siphon relay terminal break down, it will immediately cut off all water supply to our planet.
    6. Why not use helofrontals or support units to retrieve water?
    A. All helofrontals and support units were attempted. They were seriously damaged by the natural force of the lake.
    7. I thought only living animals can be harmed, not automatons?
    A. Every single source of animal and automatons seem to be killed or damaged instantly upon contact on the lake. The only life it will not interfere is the plant life on it’s shores. Scientific analysis of the damaged returning helofrontals only indicates that there is a hidden intelligence behind the lake. A message was written in our language, scratched on the side of one of the returning, damaged helofrontal, which stated “Do not interfere”. There was no more information gleaned from the helofrontal survivor.

The Emperor once again backed away from the holo archive terminal. Eyes wide open, as he sat down in the chair next to him. In shock and dismay, he understood all to well what he had to do…. but there was one more question itching back at him….

8. How was the main siphon relays built, why and what would happen if it was cut off?
    A. Siphon relay terminals are in shapes of pyramids, as you can see, in the photos above, there are siphon relay terminals all over this planet. It helps energize the need to siphon the water from the lake. Pyramids were built at each energy ley lines over the course of centuries pinpointing the geospatial grid increasing the power supply to pull the water source. The power supply is also used in all facilities from the relay terminals. If the relay terminals were cut off from the main water source, the terminals will dry up and become nothing but hardened stone of alabaster, lime and granite.

With all the photos and descriptions given to the Emperor, he had made his instant decision. He instantly put in a rule in the holo archive terminal that no one else besides the Emperor could have access to the holo archives. These words he had computed, became instant law for the entire planet.
    The Emperor went to his parents’ house, a simple mound house built out of hardned sand…
    “Father, I have researched the Archives… I understand now”
    “I did not know that our grandfather was the survivor from the lake”
    ….
    His father and mother sat down besides him, hugging him, giving tears away from their faces, and understood well what their son had just went through. His father was a number one world renowned geneticist as he calmly explained his side of the story:
    Son, you are special. You carry a special gift inside of you. I gave that gift to you long before you were born. This gift has the power of worlds beyond time.
    The Emperor showed a puzzled face expression and started to inquire what his father meant….
    Mother:
    We both made you out of love. We added in a genetic heritage from another world that we discovered. When we were able to touch down on another planet, we found a world similar to this one but is dead. Your father was there on that planet for 10 years. He found something amazing but is biological. With a little input in you, you become our saviour.
    Son, this is now the time to go to the lake and do not fear. If you perish, we all will perish. If you die, you will move on to another life. That is the special heritage inside of you. You are truly immortal no matter what body you will have. The matrix of the host, you, is infused with the gift we’ve given you. No one else in this world has it.
    Father:
    The technology I discovered is relating to light. Strands of light carries a huge amount of data inside them. This bio tech is only used once. I could not find any other similar bio tech anywhere on the planet. I have a analyzer in the other room, hold on let me go get it.

His father got up, looking at his son’s face all confused, he smiled and said dont worry, and he went to the other room in the house, and got the analyzer device. This device is a hand held device, but looks very ancient. He came in to the living room where his son and his wife was sitting on the couch, he took the device out of the old package. The device was turned on, and started making a humming noise. It had a description of unknown written language on it but only is known to his father.
    The device hummed louder when it was held closer to the emperor. It emitted a strange clicking sound and a light appeared above the device.
    Father:
    This is what it says. It says:
    Archon of Anu, Father of all creators, are within you.
    Son, this means that you have the light strand bio tech inside of you and it grew to a maximum when you became an adult. You may have had experienced unusual and bizarre things in your life when you were growing up. I remember one time when you were 10 years old, that you complained about seeing animals made out of light in your bedroom. Those visions were real and were not nightmares. I had to lie to you about them being nightmares so you could have a normal teenage life. If I scan your mother, it will say “invalid” on it which means your mother does not have the gift inside her.
    Emperor:
    What or who is this Archon of Anu? **(coughing…)**
    Father:
    In the historical written archives found on the dead planet, Archon of Anu was described as the creator of the universe. The first light being who became into being before the universe expanded. According to mythology, Archon of Anu recreated himself repeatedly to create life on other worlds. When he came to satisfaction with his creations, he assumed that life will go on forever in this universe. He somehow became non-existant because he wanted it to be that way. The bio tech which was discovered, was actually a gift of many but from the same source given by Archon of Anu to the humanoids of that planet when it was alive. Anu is described as very similar to our religious creator. God.
    I have reasons to believe that the main source is on this planet and is AT that lake. It would be many of countless worlds and the rarity of such.
    Emperor: (**getting excited…to learn all that there is about this subject**)
    What happened to that planet? – the one you were on?
    Father:
    In the archives, it showed that a comet hit that planet. The very same situation we are now in. This is how we knew a comet hit this planet all those thousands of years ago. However there’s one strange tale in that.
    Emperor:
    What tale?
    Mother:
    Its a tale of evil. Something evil from another universe, devouring universe after universe. There are multi verses out there linked to each other. As our universe is spherical in nature, it has a ‘belly button’ at the one end of it as the mythology was written. Archon of Anu created all the universes, so this universe is not the only one. He created a link through each universe in an event if an advanced species were to discover a way to travel between universes.
    However….
    This evil, the dark side is also a result of his creation. In all life we must have the positive and the negative to balance within a structure. Whether its a terminal structure, or a energy device, etc, everything must be balanced right down to the biological structures of our bodies, every animal and plant life. Even the soul host matrix has a balance.
    Emperor:
    It must be hard to create something like that, huh.
    Mother:
    Not at all, in the Anu mythology, he created the universes with a single thought. A single thought is all it was needed. It was that powerful. In our science, it’s confirmed that thought itself is hundred times faster than the speed of light.
    Father:
    Speaking of science,
    A couple days ago, we’ve heard back from the expedition that they found another planet. That planet has water in abundance! We are compatible with that planet! We were so excited to hear the news. In an event that you do perish at the lake, we could have our people leave this planet and colonize the new planet as our new home. The problem with that though, it takes over 20 years to get to that planet by our space travel means. Long range scans indicate that there’s a small pre-industrial civilization living on that planet, humanoid very much similar to us but are mostly water based. So small that there’s abundance of trees and all kinds of plant life. Water animals are selectively few as it seems. We could bring some of our animals with us.
    We are going to name that planet “EA-RTH” which means water grave yard in our language in respect to what happened to us.
    Son, do not worry. If you do perish or die at the lake, you will live on again in your choice. You are immortal, you cannot truly die, except your body will die. I am thinking that the energy source at the lake may be from the creator himself, not so certain though. The council of scientists have reasons to believe that all living humanoid inhabited planets have a source of energy protecting the planet from total annihilation.
    In the Archon of Anu archives, it had a final input, it said that the people of the planet disappeared from the planet. It does not say they’ve died out. To me, I think they developed technologies for space travel and definitely left the barren planet. The source on that planet has also left but left behind the bio tech in an event if someone else comes along to discover it. We found several machines left behind, rusting away with the natural state of corrosion which only means that they have left that planet less than 10,000 years ago. With corrosion, it only takes a planet roughly a little more than 10,000 years to eat up all the metallic inventions and turn them to dust in which the planet will use for it’s own benefit.
    Emperor:
    Did you find anything else on that planet you were on?
    Father:
    Yes, very strange indeed, we found a lot of these pyramids too. We believe they’re the same pyramids, siphon relay terminals as ours, only that they were crafted in hardned stone.
    Emperor:
    Then I think that pyramids or siphon relay terminals are on every planet once inhabited by humanoids. In fact today, I believe we’re no longer humanoids, but just humans. From the archives at the palace, it did mention about the word and I think the word would fit perfectly for a new world. Hu-man could be descripted as “new man”. EA-RTH or EARTH as I would put it, would be our new home. I am ordering new space crafts to be built and sent to this planet with our animals, etc.
    Father:
    I think your mother and I had just done explaining all that there is for you to know. We think its time for you to go to the lake and find out. I will take care of your orders.

His father and mother hugged him hard and cried, knowing there’s a chance that he would die. After eating a satisfying dinner with his parents, the Emperor left their home, and started heading back to the palace.
    He arrived at the palace and jumped off of the heloboarder, and started walking towards the lake. Fully armed with a side weapon…dressed with a black cape which carries his world’s symbol, a red empty triangle on the back. He was nervous, but remained calm. Knowing full well if he dies, he will live on again in another life.
    When he started entering the territory full of trees and plant life, animals were looking at him, as such he had never seen before. Animals respected him and avoided him as much as they could. In the Emperor’s mind, it seems all too true about the gift within him, that even the animals naturally know it. It has been known that people had entered this forest and died from animals attacking them for food.
    He finally reached the shore of the lake…..

The Lake… gleamed with it all its might. The beauty of the waters carefreely flowing among the shores, hitting the shores slowly but surely into the darkness.
    A loud sound startled him, a tremble of the ground started to shake. The Emperor himself started to fear. In the middle of the lake, a sound was emitted that only the emperor could understand that no one else in the historical archives could.
    “Who are you?…” in a deep multitude of voices which sounded like a free falling winds of time. A electrical disturbance started to form in the middle of the lake. The emperor knew if he didnt respond to that question, he would be attacked.
    Emperor:
    I am ANU!!! (**screamed as the top of the voice**)
    In the emperor’s mind, it all make sense why his parents named him ANU, after the Archon of Anu bio tech discovered on that barren world.
    The electrical disturbance, with sounds of thunder, a dark cloudy mist, started to head towards him – to the shore of where he’s standing on. The waters stopped moving, and it remained still. The animals which came out of the waters onto the shore, the very creatures of the waters, ugly and the pretty, were like looking directly at the Emperor. The animals of the forest behind him, all lined up, animals of different kinds, fur, fangs, claws and all….
    SOURCE:
    You are ANU. You mock ME.
    Emperor:
    I do not MOCK you. I am ANU, the Archon of ANU. (**couldn’t think of anything else better to say**)
    SOURCE:
    IF you are ANU, ARCHON OF ANU, then you MUST show who you are.
    Emperor:
    (**thoughts raging through his mind.. what did it mean “show who I am?”…**)
    How can I show you? (*a question which could instantly guarantee his death*)
    SOURCE:
    RAISE YOUR LEFT HAND.
    Emperor:
    (**raging thoughts, but thinking I better raise my left hand in the air**)
    The emperor raised his left hand. A temporary but severe pain was somehow formed in his left hand. He could not bring down his left hand. After a few moments, then his hand was released, with no further mention of pain.
    The Emperor looked at his left hand instantly, and found a small double triangle mark just burnt on his life line under the wedding finger.
    SOURCE:
    YOU ARE ARCHON OF ANU. THE CREATOR HAS RETURNED.
    The source of all life forms, the horrible thundering dark mist started to fade away almost instantly. The animals behind him left back into the forest. The ugly and the pretty animals of the lake jumped back in the lake.
    The emperor gave out a full relief. A breath that he held in for those horrible moments of pain.
    The lake started to tremble with a minor melodius sound. The emperor looked at the lake and noticed the lake is somehow lowering itself. Within a quick glance, it sure looked like the lake is draining itself. Something is beginning to appear in the middle of the lake.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

CHAPTER THREE
    EMPEROR AND THE GOLDEN PYRAMIDS

As the lake subsided, and the waters receded –
    Three golden type pyramidal structures appeared in the middle of the lake which is now a dry bed. The emperor looked around and saw what looks like a group of stairs on the other side of the lake. He walked over the shore, and away from the shore in fear of falling into the abyss. He reached the stairs and looked at the stairs he began to walk down upon them.
    The stairs were gleaming with gold color. Pure solid gold as it looked like. Just as soon the waters completely vanished, he saw a black hole in the middle of a golden pyramid which looked like a door. It took the Emperor an hour to walk down the stairs. The moment he stepped on the solid surface, the door on the middle pyramid opened up with a bright light.
    SOURCE:
    YOU NOW MAY ENTER.
    In the emperor’s mind, this could be a trick but with no fear of dying, he entered the great golden pyramid through the bright light. As the moment he entered, the light subsided and he looked around carefully. All he saw was huge military looking statues with unknown written languages on both sides of the walls, holding spears and swords in their hands.
    These statues are humanoid statues perhaps from dozens of worlds in this universe and the next.
    Emperor:
    My father was right.
    He started walking in, walking past the statues looking at each of them. All of a sudden beams of light starting whizzing past him. The more deeper he walk into the pyramid, the more light beams intensified.
    Some source of energy started to pick the emperor off of his feet. In his mind, the quickness of laughter began. He does not know where this thought came from, he is actually flying through the hall ways of the great pyramid. The more deeper he went, the more the light beams whizzed past him. It increased in speed of flight, and the more intensified light beams became.
    Faster and faster was in his thoughts. Instantly but unknown where those thoughts came from.
    Emperor:
    Faster… faster…
    The light beams increased in speed, the hall ways of those golden military looking statues started to zoom by him faster and faster…. the light beams started to become one with him, and he saw a sphere of light approaching him quickly.
    The sphere of light approached towards his face and the light beams all dissipated. The room became dark, nothing else to see, except the sphere of light. The sphere of light is pure white.
    SOURCE:
    LIFE….
    Emperor:
    ((**no words verbally spoken, but in all thought**there is no dishonesty**))
    I am endowed with the gift of the creator. He is within me.
    SOURCE:
    IT IS THEN PROPHESIED.
    Emperor:
    A prophecy of my world and other worlds are all the same. I am ANU, the CREATOR. ((**these thoughts were not his own but the words are spoken from the bio tech within him**))
    SOURCE:
    I GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE AND THE POWER RIGHTFULLY YOURS.
    The sphere of light started to increase in size in the front of the Emperor’s face, and in time, it encased him in pure light. Every thought and everything the emperor did from the day he was born, was shared with the sphere of light. Nothing was hidden. Secrets were no longer secrets.
    The light intensified itself as it became brighter and brighter. All the forbidden knowledge were ordained upon the Emperor, every single life created in this universe and in all the universes were given to him.
    Then…
    The room became dark. He was kneeling on the floor. Light returned to the statues of the great hallways. In the Emperor’s mind, he merged with the source. All the power and the knowledge of the source is now his.
    He got up from the floor. Looked around and started walking back out the door. Just as soon he reached the door, it was wide open, there was no bright light. He went outside of the pyramids, and went inside a smaller pyramid. Its pretty much similar to the one he was just in, and he went out and entered the final pyramid. Same thing, nothing special.
    He started back on the stairs… up to the shore. He glanced around and saw the skies becoming more bluish reddish color. He knew, that the world was already outside his time, and they’re starving for water. He had a thought, and commanded the skies to create clouds and rain for 40 days and 40 nights. The entire planet was instantly covered with clouds in which has never been seen again since the impact of the comet.
    Emperor:
    Let there be rain.
    A simple thought in his mind, commanded the elements in the atmosphere to start forming clouds and rain came. The world’s population rejoiced of the incoming rain and the emperor had another thought.
    Emperor:
    I want to see and show the world.
    The Emperor, in all his might simply vanished into thin air and reappeared in the palace. The maiden servants were startled by his instant materialization. In this thought, of his mind, he found that this is simply comparable to long lost technologies. Its all a technology. It will appear like magic to the natives. The source itself is nothing but a guardian, endowed with special advanced technology. In the silent part of his mind, ANU said to keep this a simple secret.
    He got up on the podium in the palace, and all cameras were pointed at him, instating for his announcement.
    Emperor:
    Ladies of Gentleman of the planet RA-Maan. I have successfully controlled the mysterious force of the lake. The lake is now open for anyone to access. It is full of wonderous things for anyone to research and study at your own leisure. The water which is now coming down on our planet is called RAIN. It is now raining. Do not fear it, as it will feed the planet with abundance of waters so needed for our survival for 40 days and 40 nights. The lake’s outer boundaries are full of vegetation and animal life. Go and study them.
    Do not kill the animals, they’re ordered to cooperate with any of us. Some can be taken as pets. We are now a fully revitalized world. Speaking of the name of this world, is now RAMAN pronounced as RAYMAN. It’s no longer the original name of RA-MAAN, in which it was honored in the name of our creator “God -Man”.
    —–
    After the announcement was made to the world, statues were erected in the honor of ANU, the emperor. New technologies were created during all these years, space travel became instantaneous. New knowledge was given from the emperor to his own people. The world became a very beautiful place. Trees, plant life everywhere… animals began to multiply and the world multiplied too.
    The expedition who was sent to EARTH, established their own siphon relay terminals. The very same pyramids followed by the original one on the planet Raman. In every humanoid civilization in every world in the universe to the next have their own protector. Hidden from the eyes of the civilization, and would only expose itself to the creator or an incident such as the previous impact of a comet. The expedition team multiplied with the females of the civilization on Earth and created new kind of human.
    The original story of human life differentiates from world to world. Different forms of human appearances are rampant in this universe, but nevertheless, a humanoid.
    The emperor then gained new knowledge about the comet. The comet was strategically designed in the mechanics of the universe to impact the planet and other worlds which harbored intelligent life. Asteroids and comets both a have a role to play. The comet or the asteroid which impact life, is mechanized in the universal computation balance of the positive and the negative.
    The only worry the Emperor had, is the negative side. The devourer of the universes. As much it is claimed to be ‘evil’ but in nature it is not. It is a balance of life in a creation of a universe.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

CHAPTER FOUR
    THE WAR OF RAMAN

In the years that followed the utopian environment of the planet Raman in what was known as the triangulum constellation according to their scientific knowledge at the time, the emperor remained among his people. He is immortal physically and spiritually. He taught his people how to live almost forever.
    The world was simply put, beautiful.
    One day, a warning was issued by the source within him, that the universe devourer is entering this universe. He warned his people to leave this beautiful planet and head to Earth. Spacecrafts were built in time with ease, and carried people over to the Earth. Things happened on Earth among his people which was considered “not normal” to the emperor but it happened anyways.
    The Devourer had finally reached the planet Raman after the case of 4000 years of devouring planets, making them devoid of all life. The Devourer does not consume planets, but just sucks the energy life force off of a planet, leaving them dead, and a chance to grow again in a possible evolution stage. The Devourer then moves on to another planet full of life. The protectors of those worlds were instantly destroyed by the Devourer as it’s right to disable the protectors first before consuming the worlds’ energy source.
    Blasts of atomics were showing everywhere, and the emperor ran from his desert mound to the golden pyramids which levitated in the blue-reddish sky. He and a few others were levitated and pulled in the main pyramid. When the Devourer consumed planet Raman, the pyramids were instantly destroyed in a huge blast which gave the Devourer the satisfaction of a full energy pulse and left Raman in its wake of desolation.
    As the light beams increased faster and faster, he again met the sphere of light in the end. He appeared above the Earth looking around and headed towards the grounds of Earth. He flew among the civilizations invisibly as a reckoning force and found a building which had people walking around in blue looking suits.
    He found a room where there was a human woman laying on a table, with these humans around her, in blue suits, doing operation procedures on her. The emperor rose above the woman and entered her womb like lightening. The human woman was having a surgery procedure done to prevent a early birth of a child involving her intestines.
    He was born on Earth. The Emperor is no longer an emperor, and will not be treated as such. Anu decided to become a full fledged human to experience the life on Earth. With equal laws surrounding him and among his people who arrived on Earth earlier in time. The only exception is the emperor decided is to have a protective force against instant and unexpected death and assistance in various forms of knowledge. He will suffer any pain inflicted upon his body, as he will suffer the same fate as the people once inflicted.
    Such avoidance of using extreme power would only reduce the chance of attracting the Devourer’s attention towards Earth.
    In this sense, the emperor is protecting Earth by not using his universal power.
    With such power, immortality of the soul, or the host is more valuable than the immortality of the physical. The emperor wants to experience countless deaths as equal to others on planet Earth.
    The issue of reincarnation is a religious view point. Reincarnation has nothing to do with the people of RAMAN. It’s a simple process of ‘walking in’ and taking over a human body at birth.
    Before the emperor left Raman, he made all his people immortalized through the soul matrix, not the physical realm. Simply put, his people will remember this story and will be taught the stories of Earth. Mythology, historical archives and so on.
    At all cost, if the Devourer decides to come to Earth, there will be no force enough to challenge the Devourer. It is the negative side of the positive. The only chance to ward off the Devourer is if it discovers the creator on a living planet. The Devourer cannot contest the creator or it will face the destruction of an entire universe including itself.
    A war declared on the devourer will be made if it comes to the precious Earth. The Emperor will stand by and wait, and if necessary, take over many human bodies as long it takes. The emperor could not save the other worlds in the triangulum constellation because the Devourer has already been in the systems when he was growing up, upsetting the balance of nature with the alignment of the planet Raman and it’s solar system.
    Earth can move on its own. Interstellar species know this to be true. They are aware of Earth’s progress. Some interstellar species covertly invade the Earth from time to time to try to find the creator. The creator is simply hiding from these species to avoid attracting the Devourer. There are many reasons to avoid attracting the Devourer. If a instant black force appears above the Earth, in modern times, the planetary defenses will be activated and possibly use nuclear weapons which will fail and come back to the humans on Earth. It will indeed cause a self destruction of humankind.
    If in an event a interstellar species from another world by accident find the creator, it will instantly attract the Devourer because the Devourer has all eyes in all worlds in this universe.
    Each act of the negative, is the Devourer’s eye. In Earth’s modern mythologies, the Devourer can be named as Lucifier, Satyr, or Satan. It’s a word which tries to explain these mysterious actions of the negative side. It has many names across many worlds.
    Planet Earth have many churches, different religions, different view points and many different cults regarding this particular issue. Earth was populated by the Emperor’s people which caused stories to be told, written and rewritten over the course of thousands of years. Mistranslated and misunderstood.
    Worshipping a God, a creator, of this universe is a common issue within all habitable worlds teeming with various humanoid life.
    The emperor knows this is hard to believe by reading this, but it is true. Of everything you’ve been taught from the day you were born and raised until physical death, is stored in the light matrix in your Raman host. The host carries many strands of light. All information is gathered and copied directly from the body you once occupied on Earth. Once the body dies, the host leaves the body with all the experience and knowledge copied, and it returns to the source of the Earth. The source of the earth will realize who you are, an immortal being from the planet Raman, and it will take your experience, knowledge and store it in the main pyramid hidden on Earth. As long the creator remains on Earth, the source is well aware of the creator, and all the knowledge and experience you had in a human body will be secure and not destroyed by the Devourer when it comes towards the Earth.
    No matter what happens on Earth, self destruction by war, etc, your knowledge and experience is safely stored forever. Those who are from the planet Raman, you have the capability to instantly tap into the source and start remembering who you were in your past lives. Again, this is not a direct reincarnation, as the issue is muddied in explanation of what it is.
    If the planet Earth is self-destructed, in an event of a modern nuclear technological war, the Devourer will instantly know the action and attempt to consume this planet’s life force immediately. All or most life must be destroyed in order to attract the Devourer. If the creator still remains on Earth, it will force him to appear and the Devourer will move on to another humanoid inhabited planet. If that humanoid inhabited planet also has a piece of the creator, the Devourer will not interfere. Archon of Anu, with his many different names, gave out many pieces of himself across many worlds in hope the worlds will survive against the Devourer.
    Like it was written earlier, some planets were left barren by it’s own civilizations without realizing the true potential of Archon of Anu’s biotech. That biotech may or may not be discovered again by another species in very much what happened in the history of Planet Raman.
    Planet Earth will grow from its infantile technologies and will become technologically advanced. Modern technology today you are looking at, as a immortal being from Raman, you will know instantly that these things, computers, TVs, laptops, networks, etc are all a part of ancient history and is primitive technology. It will give you the ability to invent new technologies because you are simply remembering the old technologies used on Raman.
    Anu realizes the stories about ANU. There are mythological stories out there about the Emperor of Raman, otherwise known as ANU. Eqyptian mythologies, books were written about ANU, creator of human life, and the stories goes on.
    Annunaki? Yes, that mythological story does include ANU too. There are many written, rewritten and mistranslated stories about ANU.

Jake
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 96

Conclusion to these Chapters:
    Date: 1/7/2020

These are the chapters that I wrote on April 11th 2013. At the time, I did not have a clear understanding what was showing me. All these images, voices, emotions, etc, that I keep seeing, and such. Today I have a more clear understanding of what exactly happened. A legend would be needed:

LEGEND:

– Devourer means Marduk; Emah; Terror; Dread
    – Raman means “Raymo’on” as spoken, not written. It is a spoken dialect of the “Ann’ag’en aka Annuna aka Annunaki” language. This planet still exists today in the currently known “Triangulum” galaxy.
    – Host means “Soul” as what was understood at the time. When I wrote this story, it was interpreted as “Host” -but it was largely understood as “Soul”.

—-
    Additional Input:

—-As an current update – HOST means YOU… The SELF. Understand this, and you will get pass the “soul” paradigm.
    —-Mars and the construction of the Pyramids were not included in these chapters. It was not known to me at the time I wrote this. However, today, I know the Ann’ag’en built the pyramids of the Earth, and lived on Mars – which the devourer, the Emah, Marduk, etc, attacked and had to evacuate the planet to get to Earth. There IS Evidence of this.. everywhere.
    —-Sphere of Light technology – is the same Quano based technology I’ve mentioned and demonstrated in previous articles on this forum.
    —-Planetary Consciousness Field – the main source of sentience, is called an “PLANETARY ARCHON”. On every inhabited world, the life of the planet itself, the energy, is well guarded and administrated by a “Planetary Archon”. In this definition, it doesn’t mean it’s an “Archon” like what was misinterpreted by others – it just means that it’s at a higher level of comprehension of how planetary life force essence becomes.
    —-Time differential as in 4000 years, meaning that you take the calculation of 4000 Earth years and divide it into a life span. “Raman” average life span was 140 Earth Years. Crossing into interstellar space expanded those life spans because of the “law of physics” was changed from one solar system to the next. In interstellar space, and the method of travel; i.e. propulsion – into “Espace”; it took approximately 165 Earth Years to reach this solar system.(20 years in Raman terms)
    —-Anu/An was a runt.. a genetically engineered person from birth. He was genetically engineered to encounter the “Planetary Archon” in the lake. He was 10’1″ tall, which the rest of the Ann’ag’en were averaging anywhere between 12 to 16 feet tall. He was the designated Emperor of his own home world.
    —————

I think I got it all on here. I wrote these short chapters and forgot all about it until now. I wanted to share this with you because it seems that people are beginning to understand the role of the Annuna on Earth, Mars, and in this solar system. There are a lot more which I know about these beings, but I reserve judgment to share from time to time. Keep in mind, this is all about An and his people – nothing else. Maybe it will help clear up a few things in your research of mythologies.

That is all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.