Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gaiagrrl1973
    Participant
    Postcount 4

So yesterday I decided to lighten things up a bit and just look up something cool and not intense like crop circles. The first video I chose had this man speaking about how he had deciphered crop circles I believe starting in 2002 or 2005 and how they had and continue to have a very similar message all the way up until this year.The message was a warning saying that the governments of the world need to disclose so that we (Humanity) can evolve or we’re not going to survive. Beware of false friends and Gifts of Technology. This guy keeps going on and on about how this is an urgent warning and how important it is to pay attention to this and to let others know.He has some ideas how this dangermight manifest itself. He kept coming up with things like terrorist attacks and things along that line but he’s missing it completely. I was amazed.These Insidious Grays that are pretending to be the same as those who have been protecting mankind for ages.To me it was instantly obvious that they were talking about the gift of Technology that we are currently rolling out on a global scale is no gift at all.This “off world ” AI is the Trojan Horse and what is going to Doom us if we do not wake and evolve. It brought me right back to a Harald Kauts Vella lecture that I saw and he was talking about Morgellons, Chemtrails, Nanobots, co-opted insects and black goo and how our bodies are being taken over by these parasitic Technologies that turn our our chemical structure from alkaline to acidic in order to create an environment that will allow these currently otherdimensional( there’s that word again) beings to manifest physically on our plane by Co-opting Our bodies that have become nothing more than mere robots by the time 5G is on us etcetera Etc. I just don’t see how it is possible for someone to be so deeply involved with the crop circle thing to not be able to put these two together. Assuming you are familiar with Harold and his lecture wondering what you guys think I’m going to leave the links to both presentations here and see if you guys connect the same dots. The message is the message however (assuming that it’s accurate) and time for truth is now or civilization is done for

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by AvatarGaiagrrl1973.
    Postcount 30

Thanks for the links and intel. i have not listened to the lectures and will take a look at them. Keep it coming.
    Cheers

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

Gaiagrrl1973
    Participant
    Postcount 4

Well you are in for a treat if you like skin crawling that is. Harold’s lecture is all too convincing he’s an excellent researcher and with his vetting of the subject matter and resources it’s kind of hard to argue it as far out and diabolical as it is. Cannot wait to hear what you think of this lecture particularly

Billmercey
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Interesting, mothership is lookn suspect lol or paranoid. Money is the evil in this world! We need full discloser!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.