Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SysopChris
    Participant
    Postcount 10

What if EMF & radio waves cause bees and other insects to fly in erratic lines? Maybe before the first morse code cables were run and the fist radio signals were let loose in the atmosphere, the bees flew in straight lines. Insects have such bizarre eyes I’m sure they see so much that we don’t. My question is, cell signals and radio waves could be affecting animals in a way I never hear discussed. Just imagine how hard it would be to fly if they saw these signals as ribbons in the air and instinctively tried to fly around them. Could this be a problem for them in a visual way?

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

Interesting thought…. how would this be tested, what experiment could be ran to gather data on this subject?
    I guess one could raise bees or flies in a shielded environment and note any difference of flight….

This was an experiment

SysopChris
    SysopChris
    Participant
    Postcount 10

What would it be like if we saw these ribbons of radio signals. I imagine it would be like how a dog smells, If you were driving a car then all of a sudden saw this I imagine you would wreck. What if it was so thick it’s all you saw? The closer you get to the source the more solid it would look. Eventually looking like one of those paintings where the paint is drizzled over the canvas.

meanideal-dj
    meanideal-dj
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I think you might have a good point. I actually like to entertain the idea that all these radio waves and all the other frequencies we’re chucking in to the atmosphere effect humans and all the other life on this planet too. Everything is vibrations at the end of the day, what if a lot of these frequencies, microwaves and other things, like wifi and bluetooth, are actually damaging to all life on this planet? I’d go further and theorise that if this is true then the people responsible know and either don’t care, or are doing it on purpose to lower the whole vibrational frequency of all life on this planet. I don’t have any facts or evidence, I’m merely theorising, but I think this could be a good discussion, especially if anyone does have any evidence, or can point us towards any evidence?

"Pounding, screeching dissonance, this is not music!" -Wharf from Star Trek TNG

"Believe in none of what you hear and only half of what you see." -Richard D Hall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.