Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

just watched another Definitive proof of the flat earth video and still not convinced. But I am leaning to the belief that this whole theory is a CULT praying on the confused and the mentally Ill… I sorry to say it… this particular one went on to say that nothing is real its all an Illuminati conspiracy that started with the Greeks.. It was only about 15 min long and it took all of my patients to finish watching it with out screaming at my computer monitor at the blatant lies that this guy told with his electronic voice (he said he had a speech impediment) and claimed that that was his proof… this subject just gets my goat this and global warming gets my blood boiling… I hope i’m not being to harsh in saying FEers are F@#$ing BAT SHIT CRAZY!!! I believe in God/s and a creator and it fits in fine with a spherical Earth and a expansive Universe. But according to this guy God created a flat earth and said its in the Bible well it may be but I’ve not heard of it saying that.. Sorry all for the rant but I need to vent after watching that wake-up garbage. I am awake to whats real or somewhat real

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

I think when fe-ers site the bible, they are talking about the use of the word “firmament” and the definition of this word…. to my understaning.

I share the sentiment though, walter. It is hard to listen to for me, too. Not that some interesting points aren’t made…. and not that NASA isn’t full of it…. but much of the fe-ers just spout seeming nonsense about their beliefs on totally unrelated topics. Gets annoying.

This was an experiment

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

……. If the earth is a flat disk then explain this. I grew up in Ohio and recently spent a year in Florida and notice that in the summer that sunrise didn’t come as early as it did back in Ohio and the sunset it wasn’t as late. turns out on the longest day of the year June 20th in Ohio the sunrise is 5:52 am and in Florida the sunrise is 6:30am and the sunset in Ohio 8:56pm and sunset in Florida is 8:15 pm that’s a 79 min difference in the amount of daylight, in the spherical model this is do to the inclination of the earth. how can the FEers explain that?

Mic Ha El
    Participant
    Postcount 1

I actually don’t believe the comments I’m seeing from apparently open minded people, at least I am assuming you all are open minded considering you follow Lex. I do agree that it’s hard to imagine the earth being flat after all we’ve been taught(brainwashed) and how we’ve been raised(indoctrinated)in this society, and of course all the “theories” from science that prove(?) the earth is a globe.
    I do hope you all see where I’m going with this. Do you know for sure? If so prove it!
    I have been studying this subject for over a year now and still have found no definitive proof either way, just more questions. Like why can we see further than we’re supposed to be able to? How can the moon have a shadow when it’s up during the day? Why are there no actual photos of earth? Why haven’t the Stars changed over thousands of years when we’re supposed to be spinning through space?
    I know the moon landing was faked, and I even have a good idea why, without saying the earth is flat, lol. But about the rest, I really think we all need to keep a truly open mind and not judge others because they have a different opinion, or what does that say about us?
    Much love and peace!

meanideal-dj
    meanideal-dj
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I think there’s some valid points either way. I did a vlog about this last week, and the 2 people that commented seemed to be quite defensive, and I’m not sure why. I personally don’t think the Earth is flat, but I propose the possibility that it could be neither flat or spherical. I also say that Flat Earther’s might have a point as you can’t really trust anything you hear, so why are some people getting defensive about my neutral video that doesn’t really criticize anyone, just call’s for unity? Whether you believe the Earth is flat or round seems to be irrelevant, because what this is really about is dividing people on technicalities that no one can really prove either way.

I think that entertaining the possibility that most things we are taught are lies and brainwashing, or conditioning, is definitely a good start to beginning to unravel the truth, so I definitely credit Flat Earther’s with that! It was hard for me to accept that most things I’d been taught are lies, even by parents that I respect – when I was at the grand age of 30! It was really hard to accept and my struggle still continues, so I feel that my life has already been changed by the realisation that we are lied to by almost every organization out there, usually for selfish and nefarious reasons. If the Earth turned out to be flat it wouldn’t really surprise me! But definitely keep asking questions!

"Pounding, screeching dissonance, this is not music!" -Wharf from Star Trek TNG

"Believe in none of what you hear and only half of what you see." -Richard D Hall

sirujux
    Participant
    Postcount 33

l

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.