Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

lately I’ve run across so many flat earth programs I know its been going on for a wile now. I’ve tried to watch some of them to see if there was any thing to this theory and in my opinion they are just nuts. a bunch of crazy notions on how the FE works and it makes no sense how anyone with half a brain could fall for such (it’s had to describe with out being offensive) S##. I’ve ask on the chats “if the earth is flat why can’t i see London from New York” and all i get in reply is rogue waves and bulges at sea. well what causes waves of that mater what causes the tides. why is there differences in sun rise from north to south. why are there seasons and why does the sun even set on a flat earth.. these are some questions these FEers can’t answer. I don’t know if it’s possible but i think i hate this subject even more the Rex lol

Nicolas
    Nicolas
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Hi there…I feel obliged to answer this.
    I am a subscriber of Leak Project on Youtube and have seen and heard so many funny comments about Flat Earthers…
    For me, The only reason it seems flat, is that there is no curvature seen, with the Maths that we are given…this can be easily verified. I live by the Sea……also, As high as you get, the Horizon always stays horizontal(horizon not curvizon) and stays at eye level, even at the highest of heights…..NASA is faking all of its images of Earth and the ISS is faked as well…many, many videos online showing the glitches,etc,etc………..I researched for the last 3 years and have come to the conclusion, that we are not on a spinning ball flying through Space…we are stationary and there is much more land, that is being hidden from us…All of the questions that need to be answered, can only be answered by a lot of people, taking a trip across Antarctica or beyond Greenland……….with full video streaming, etc……After any real research…the Ball Earth becomes a joke…its just a mind trap……nowhere to go and nothing to see….It’s a wrap, so say the Priests of NASA….well, to some of us with eyes to see, it has become unwrapped ;)………..No human has ever gone into Space….sorry, StarWars is great, but its all programming…………..cheers and peace.

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Well as i said in my first post you ask a few what should be simple questions to answer and you just get back that “you are programed and you need to wake up the earth is flat there is no space” and then a reference to what is clearly a sci-fi movie from the 70s… A better fake space movie is 2001 all the space scenes are faked in that movie and were a little more realistic then star wars…. My opinion on FE and space are not from the movies or text books but though everyday observations. Here is a good one, take a decent tele-scope and look at Jupiter and you will see a large round ball with a big spot on it that moves and 4 small dots rotating around it.
    New thought How about this the flat earth theory is a Psy-op. Al Gore, he use to say that Global Warming Deniers where just as bad as Flat Earthers. Maybe the powers that be are trying to change some minds by showing just how stupid FEers really are… Just an idea what do you think?

dbryceman
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Who is the fool that proposed this question? I really don’t see any reason to respect a person who proposes such a question.

First of all, your question only permits two answers: Either flat-earthers are misinformed or they are mentally ill. You didn’t spell correctly, but I am sure that is a sign of your genius. That exposes immediately your complete lack of knowledge. Lack of knowledge is otherwise known as ignorance. You are ignorant. According to physics, which apparently functions on any earth regardless of the shape, photons only form particles when they are observed, and photons constitute everything that we observe. Furthermore, photons exhibit the behavior that we expect, meaning that, if you want the earth to be spherical you will see it that way, and if you want it to be flat you will see it that way. Will your sorry-assed life ever change depending on whether the earth is round or flat? NO. It will not. Go learn about physics, you self-interested effing scholastic idiot. Your own science proves that you do not know if the world is round or flat or even square. Get an education. BTW, I never finished college, because I found a great job, but I did make it through high school with much frustration. I’ll bet you think that means I am stupid. It just means I don’t see the same ridiculous reality that you see, thanks to Physics and Photons. I don’t care if the world is a frigging dodecagon. It doesn’t change my daily routine. Go to hell and learn physics, jackass. Please learn how to spell words in English as well. I have no tolerance for such foolishness. If you return I shall taunt you a second time. Silly English K-nig-hit. It doesn’t matter if the earth is round or flat, jerk-off. You are still here, unfortunately perhaps, for the rest of us. Yes, I am trolling, because your question was and is ridiculous.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Avatardbryceman.
    Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

many of the flat earth people think we live in a sort of a dark city kind of environment. where a machine below us projects the video.

Robert M Ritter

dbryceman
    Participant
    Postcount 3

I guess that could be true, but again, it wouldn’t matter, and it wouldn’t definitely be something we could change. Dark City is probably closer to the truth than a flat earth. That was a pretty cool movie in its time, actually. Maybe the earth is just a lot bigger than we think it is. Maybe there are many other continents. Maybe the earth doesn’t exist at all. I’m just guessing. Obviously, I am as right as I am wrong. Just give me a red pill and I’ll work on the rest. If the world is flat, which is fine with me, what do the flat-earthers win? Is there a prize? I still don’t understand why it matters, unless it becomes a biblical center-of-the-universe thing, but faith doesn’t require proof. There is just no excuse for the argument. I must be wrong, but I am blind to the reasons why. Flat earth is the most ridiculous argument I have ever considered. It’s as if we should argue that rabbits are actually deer. Is there any point to the argument?

If I wanted to talk about a flat earth, I would suggest that every photon is like a pixel on a screen, and we see whatever the photons manifest, according to the instructions given to the photons. Therefore, we live in a virtual reality and we call it reality. No two people seem to agree 100% on what this reality is, and that makes sense, because reality lies in the eyes of the beholder. What we actually live in is a quantum world that expresses the mass compromise of what we all believe, and it satisfies none of us completely, because none of us sees what we actually believe.

I’m just throwing that out there. I’m sort of a low-energy guy. Flat earth vs Round earth just irritates me as much as paint vs. wallpaper. I could not care less, but apparently I care enough that it makes me complain constantly. I’d really love absolute proof of either scenario but I know that it will not happen. Science supports both scenarios equally, even if ignorant people do not want to believe that. For example, how many scientists would say the earth is flat, when they know that there is no absolute proof that it is round or any other shape? It’s all just an illusion that we want to believe, regardless of what it is that we want to believe. It is truly folly. I’ll still do tomorrow what I planned to do tomorrow, provided that I find myself here. If the earth is a huge tortoise, I’ll still make breakfast and do what I do.

I’m just saying, there doesn’t seem to be a winner in the argument. It just doesn’t matter what the world is. We still live in the world as we see it. Maybe we should focus less on what the earth is and focus more upon who and what we are. The earth only matters because we believe we are on it. Do we believe that? I am not really sure for myself. There are bigger things to consider. That’s all I am trying to say, or so I think. I don’t really know, and I don’t think that anyone does know. It just seems like a pointless argument to distract from more important things, such as my reason for bothering to type all this nonsense that few people will ever read. I honestly cannot explain that. I guess I would like to have the reward of an emotion that fulfills me because I am right, but all along, I know that I can’t be right. If I am right, I am a genius, and I think we might all agree that such a thing is unlikely.

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

I will apologize for spelling 1 word wrong in each of my 2 posts it was unforgivable for that to happen Damn-it i left two letters out and it should have never happened especially with spell check active… And I also never finished collage, I only went to a technical collage for a couple of semesters and studied drafting but you probably could tell that by my poor spelling and grammar.
    Well my concern with this question is if this flat earth theory is correct the way its being presented is there is no other planets or solar systems for the ETs to come here from. And most of the stuff discussed here on this web site is also false and a complete waist of time.
    And the reason i asked the question the way i did was because I was insulted by the way I was treated on other chats for asking questions that they had no answers for. I was just insulted and told that i was a puppet and to wake up to the truth similar to the way you approached the subject… P.S. I hope I’ve caught all the spelling mistakes this time and yes i know my grammar sucks77 thank you

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

I’m Sorry I forgot to mention my ignorance on this and all other subjects!

dbryceman
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Hi there, Walter. With respect, I should probably offer an apology to you, because my approach to your question was very much the kind of response you’d get from a total asshole like myself. I was basically trolling you. As you probably know, it is much easier to attack a question than it is to debate a question. I do apologize. I was harsh and indiscriminate in my assumptions about what you were actually expecting, in terms of an answer to your question. I really do apologize, because it might begin an actual discussion, and I think that is what you probably wanted in the first place. I was wrong in many ways, and I am sorry if I hurt your own efforts to grasp this topic.

To answer your original question, I can only say that I do not believe that people who believe the earth is flat are misinformed, and I also do not believe that they are mentally ill. I know a lot of people who are smarter than I am, in my opinion, and they would not reject the idea that the earth is flat. They would most likely find it entertaining, as I have. My spelling and grammar is also horrific, but I do my best. That’s all we can do, isn’t it?

If you believe that the earth is a sphere, as I do, in general, do not be discouraged. It could also be flat. About 400 years ago and a bit more, maybe, there was a working model of the solar system which explained the movements of the sun and moon, and all other heavenly bodies, from our point of view on a flat earth. It looked like spaghetti, ok? I think I am referring to the Ptolemaic model of the solar system, but I might be a little biased or “off” in my memory. It actually worked, as far as I know, but it really did look like an awful model. I guess I mean to say it was more complex than the spherical earth perspective. If you have ever loved a woman, you might understand that simplicity is not always the fastest way to an answer. I’m not trolling you now; I am only asking for an open mind.

Why do you think that people who believe in a flat earth are misinformed or otherwise compromised? Is it because you believe the world is a spheroid or do you have other reasons? I personally believe that this (flat earth) is a phenomena that we cannot explain. I am just a complete amateur when it comes to this sort of crap, but I cannot prove the world is round, like a spheroid ball, floating in space. I thought about it for a while. I have read a lot of experiments with their conclusions and I still don’t see any reason to doubt the obvious: We just do not know if it is round or flat. There are even quite scientific studies that found the earth to be concave – actually a hollow sphere. I think I understand why that is possible and I cannot argue against it. That might even be a bigger question – do we choose our science, or is science still innocent, borne from the desire for truth, or is science perhaps now driven by the desire for funding?

How much will a scientist bend in order to receive the funds required to continue his/her research? I don’t know. I know that if you gave me about 3.5 million dollars, I’d never write a single thing on the internet again in my life. I am willing to bet there are a lot of people who would promise the same results for even ten thousand dollars, or even less. I guess it all depends on circumstances doesn’t it?

That is the world we live in, isn’t it, painted in blood on every wall? What do you truly believe? If you are wrong, will you care? Will you break your own words and confess publicly to us all? I wouldn’t see why you’d ever do that, but you might. You are in control of your world. I clearly am not.

Please permit me to tell you a story. You don’t have to read this, I know. In 1998, I left my home in the United States to work in a place I’d never seen in my life – Peru, in South America. The local health department gave me like 21 shots in my arms and I could hardly move for 10 days, which is apparently what they like. I boarded a plane and with only my suitcase I arrived in a completely different world.

I studied French for 4 years, but I never studied Spanish. I learned from a dictionary all the Spanish I could on my way to my new life. In six months of living in Peru, I learned enough Spanish to survive, on the street, ok? And I had a secretary/translator at work and she was one of the best people I ever met. You know who you are!

It has been 19 years since that happened. I have seen things I cannot explain. I have touched rocks that should not even exist. I just wish there was a way that I could influence you to open your mind to the idea that you and I know nothing. We all really need more information. While I agree the world is a sphere, I cannot prove it, so I think we are basically in the same boat, man.

Anyway, for now, maybe the most important thing is my apology. I was really an asshole of a person to you and your question, and I should have been more understanding. I have always wanted to lift people up and help to explain things that don’t make sense, but instead I digressed into just passively insulting you. That was wrong, and I apologize for attacking you that way. There might be a path for us to actually be friends, and I ignored that in the moment. I apologize to you sincerely. I meant to fully insult you in the moment and I was not thinking rationally. I made a huge mistake. I am sorry to have attacked you in the way that I did. That should never happen between two people in a discussion. I basically laid out a war without provocation. There is no excuse for that. Can we proceed with some level of diplomacy? I really would like to converse with you regarding this sort of topic (I think I understand your point of view.) and I never wanted to create enemies from nothing.

I am publicly apologizing to a stranger, but I expect your question to be stronger and more focused. You have to work for the truth. Ask anyone who is serious about this sort of topic. You cannot simply ask a loaded question and expect it to float in the ocean of science. I am going to advance the idea that your real question was, “Are the Flat Earthers Crazy or am I Just Wrong?” Maybe. Maybe not.

I promise not to attack you with insults if you want to respond – but think about everything you say. It is important to everyone that you speak your message clearly. The world really doesn’t offer a lot of mercy. I know that because nobody seems to understand anything I say. It’s more frustrating than anyone might imagine. Regardless of anything I have said in my post, I didn’t really think about attacking you individually the way that I did. That was wrong. Even though people attack me the same way every day, I guess I might have had a lapse of perspective. You are and will never be everyone else. You are you in the same way that I am me. I was wrong.

How can I truly assist you in answering your question? Maybe you need to rephrase the question? Going forward, I will just tell you what I think. There are no prizes or winners in this sort of conversation. Take care, Sir.

walter maderia
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 13

Thanks for the apology I’m not sure I deserve it and I appreciate your opinion on this this very strange subject… I feel that spherical earth can be proven to the individual but only if they are open to it, A simple trip to space or to the moon would satisfy me… But for the FE believer this won’t work. their view is that everything fake, this would include the rocket ride through space to the moon. This would all be a simulation in their minds, even a space walk would no convince them. It’s just a simulation. Short of throwing them out an air lock and letting them suffer in the vacuum of space I don’t know how to convince a true believer of anything. that they are wrong. I hate to think of things in absolutes I’ve always said what if. It’s just this subject absolutely changes everything I say “What IF?” about and whats the fun in that
    I just can’t see why? or how if true it was not taught to us in the first place.. at least with other conspiracy theory’s there is a reason to keep it secret… according to there own beliefs man started out thinking the earth was flat so why change that in the first place? anyone’s welcome to comment helps us understand

Anodyne
    Participant
    Postcount 7

This has been a very Human exchange to witness. A few points to consider:

We have no proof that we are not in a high quality simulation, only some scientists telling us that it is ‘impossible’. Those same types of people told the Wright brothers that heavier-than-air flight was impossible a little over a hundred years ago.

If Earth is flat, then the model of a round Earth is useful to identify people who accept without question.
    If the Earth is round, then the model of a flat Earth is useful as an exercise to expand our imaginations and questioning abilities.

If this is a simulation of an existence on a round planet projected onto a flat plane for the convenience of the programmer(s), everyone can also be correct. What if this is a training program for multi-dimensional Jedi-type peacekeepers? (I kinda liked this suggestion, myself.) We do not know.

As stated briefly earlier, what if we now have the technology to prove that we are creating our reality through our beliefs and conscious effort? Would someone expecting a Biblical flat Earth strike the Firmamant if they fired a rocket at it? Would a Globe-believer not experience that because it does not exist for them? What if we are only experiencing certain things/events because they are integral to our purpose here, and that we pt them here at a level of which we are not aware?

I like Climate Change because it is so silly. Of course the Climate is changing. It is the only true scientific Constant in all of Reality. Everything else eventually changes.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 50

I ju$t find it $o hard to under$tand WHY NA$A would ever $ay anything fal$e….

Thanks those above for posts, interesting to read.

I’d sooner entertain existence of a hollow area of Earth vs a flat plane . although I must admit, some of the points the flat earthers make are interesting…. I just can’t believe it though, its just really far out….

Has anyone seen the scuba divers in reflection of helmet of space suits? Cant find where I saw that but I feel like it was recent footage. Strange, supposed real footage from NASA…. We all know they train in pools, but this was space footage. I just can’t believe that mars is fake, space is fake, etc…. Especially after reading through these old school texts we all here know and love.

Enuma elish with the battle between Marduk and Tiamat especially. It seems we have forgotten so much….

This was an experiment

Postcount 1

I believe that everyone has a truth in whatever dimensional reality they perceive to be real. Columbus sailed out from other flat earth mentalities to discover a new world, that was his dimensional mentality. It went down in history, almost eradicated an entire blood line, and helped shape the world into what we know now. I believe that if you didn’t have both sides, new things would never be discovered. Who is to say that Columbus didn’t create the new world he discovered by manifesting it? How do we know for sure that the Creator seen that someone had the balls to embark on a quest to prove everyone wrong; thus creating a new world for him? Everyone has their own path and their own reality. I would rather understand things than oppose them or bash them However; a good internet brawl does get peoples attention quickly and make them think. The point is that it all starts with someone reaching out to discover new things and in most cases the finances to do so. I grammar how need to grammar at this time on my path as well. Thank you for such an interesting forum on this really cool website with cool people!

Anodyne
    Participant
    Postcount 7

Humans can perceive only three dimensions with our senses (Space in 3-D).

If we add motion, we have four dimensions (space traveling through Time).

A flat earth helps people to visualize levels of existence outside of the dimensions our 5 senses can register.

An Old Soul
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Hi, Anodyne i think your last comment almost cracked it.
    What if it is both round and flat? Reality is a matter of perception.
    We, and the universe itself is made of energy, we all know this. Perceiving this world on a reality outside of the 3rd dimension could well reveal its existence as being a flat plain of energy. But as we are trapped in this 3D physical reality, how else could we perceive the earth than in the same way we perceive all the other plains of energy we see in the sky, as 3D spherical planets.

Food for thought

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.