Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    purrroudbeauty
    Participant
    Postcount 8

I’m posting this here in lack of a spiritual corner.

First I want to share this podcast, containing a lot of detailed info on the role of the Anunnaki in our ‘reality’. The document that’s discussed can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WscgInYMUPw
    I’m not familiar with the Wingmakers, but I find their info quite convincing. They’re calling out to light workers to join their protocol described in the Appendix.

My questions: Is anyone here familiar with this Wingmakers group and if so, what are your experiences?
    and: Is anyone here connected to a different light worker group and if so, what made you choose that specific group?

I mean, some of these light workers sites are nothing more than disguised travel agencies that offer expensive trips to the holy land.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Naomi
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Hi,

Are you asking because you are a lightworker wanting to join a group? I would be very wary of joining this wingmakers group. I don’t know of any groups per se. I have known of group projects but more so supportive networks I guess you would call it.

Certain types of people do need to be cautious because they are being sought out, tricked, targeted and hunted. I’m not saying this is happening to all lightworkers, just trying to explain my caution advice. There are certain types of groups being infiltrated by those pretending to be something they are not, to scope people out by asking seemingly personal interest questions. These questions are neither personal interest or innocent. They are information gathering to pin point certain individuals. It’s important to be aware just in case.

That being said I will let you know if I become aware or remember any light worker groups.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.