• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by JakeJake.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant
    Postcount 95

Well,

Sigh!~

Last night, I had this dream. A vivid dream that was so lucid that I had to accept that if not all of it, was real.

Call me crazy… whatever,….. but I have to share:

I was standing in an dense forest somewhere in the world. Everything looks so familiar, smells familiar.. the breeze of warmth…light from the moon… Here’s this guy coming out of the trees in the front of me. He was pretty tall, taller than me.

“Jake…”…. (Deep voice)….

As he approached me, I stood back a little bit and I realized he is about 4 feet taller than I am. A giant!… he is certainly at least 4 times bigger and taller than I am!….

I also realized who he is…. because I have seen him before. A bearded guy, long hair… a flashy looking robe he wear…

As my dream became more bizarre, I started to relax because I know this person from so long ago…..

“You need to tell the world about the Biotech, Jake…, it’s almost time…”

I stood there, looking at him.. he placed his left hand on my right shoulder. I saw something flashing in front of me, and I turned around and saw this fire…blazing… wood burning…in a fire pit, surrounded by rocks… and a couple of soft padded looking log chairs. One chair is huge while the other looks like it would fit me.

We both sat down across from each other and we started talking, and he was taking a long metal prong and stoke the burning wood in the fire pit.

Here is exact description of our conversation, best as I can get it:

Jake: Um.. I call that “biotech” the mind link.
    An: mm.. Neat. (nodding)…
    Jake: Are you sure you want me to tell everyone about this? Isn’t this a bit sensitive somewhat?
    An: Yes, it’s about that time. I have been watching and this knowledge is becoming necessary.
    Jake: Oh…. (looking down to the ground…) (Thinking.. why.. why now?)
    An: I see you have been sharing yourself on the internet.
    Jake: (looking up… surprised…) wha.. internet? Ahhh yes, I have – I have been on a forum sharing things here and there, but never anything specific nor too detailed of how things work. (looking back on the ground thinking “oh crap” in my mind)
    An: Why not use that forum to start writing about the mind link?
    Jake: Ahhhh…. I dont… uh..
    An: Want a beer?
    Jake: Sure uh.. thanks (An hands me a big glass jug of beer… .. I took a quick sip.. heavy chilled glass…)
    Oh wow!… this beer is great!..
    An: The finest beer of Famalidian farms!
    Jake: Famal what? …
    An: Famalidian, it’s beer made from a farm on other side of the forest here.
    Jake: What forest is this? I don’t recognize it.. looks familiar but not…
    An: You’ve been here before several times and you still do not recognize it?
    Jake: Uh yea, just not remembering or something…
    An: Ahhhhh…human minds… (shaking head (sigh sound in disgust))…(puts down his jug of beer (beer was 3-4 times bigger than mine!) on the ground next to his chair)
    Just get up and come here next to me, Jake…
    (I put down my beer on the arm of the chair and got up, walked over to An.. An gestured his hand (come here) and told me to stand still – He raised his right hand up in the air and a bright blue bolt of electricity came out of his hand… and it hit my forehead…knocking me backwards..onto the ground next to the fire pit.)
    Jake: What the hell was that? … (placing both hands on my head…rubbing it…)
    An: There now.. that should fix it.

I looked up and I saw things I never saw before. I looked around while sitting on the ground, I could see these little electrical currents zooming back and forth, I looked at An, I can see his light surrounding him… I looked over my shoulder, the fire pit looks totally different, I could see the energy off of that fire.. I got up and I started looking around…

An: Jake, now you can see like I can! ha ha ha.. (laughing…)
    Jake: Oh my… oh…… people are never going to believe what I am about to tell them….
    (I sat back down in my chair, started drinking more beer)
    An: That is not your problem, Jake. People believe whatever they want.
    Jake: Oh I suppose you’re right.
    An: I know I am right. (Hand gesturing pointing a finger to his temple…tapping his temple )
    Jake: Is that all I need to do for right now? The Mind link?
    An: Mind link and your aurum essence.
    Jake: Uhhh.. I already told people about the essence.
    An: Not the entire story you did not!
    Jake: How did you… kno…
    Wait a second, you say that you see me on the internet?
    An: Yes, I am always watching this world…
    Jake… it’s time for me to go…

(A black triangular shape materialized in the skies above me, in front of the bright moon – starry skies… clouds below, as above…)

Jake: I can tell people about your ship too?
    An: I don’t see why you shouldn’t. You’ve been telling other people anyways.
    Jake: ok.. (confused…)
    An: Don’t fret, tell all that you want, it’s up to people to take in or not.

(I sat there, staring at him… eyes wide open… in the beginning, I was held to keep things secret until it was “time” to share….)… I started finishing the beer. Best beer taste ever! Famaladian.. hmm.. interesting name, a thought came to me to do some research on that name as well.

An drank all the beer… “Ahhhhh”.. slammed it down on the chair arm.. and got up, walked around the fire…
    “Well, Jake – I have to go, I’ll keep in contact”…

I said OK…then all of a sudden he vanished into a bright light and the light just disappeared. I looked up… The ship started moving from the moon…

I was just sitting there all alone, the ship moved away and vanished.

All alone.. thinking…. (Am I crazy?….. I must be delusional… I am about to tell the world this story… and most people will find it crazy.. insane… and would even try to get me psychological help….. but I have to write it anyways.. it doesn’t matter if people believe or not… because it just doesn’t… I am just some random stranger on the internet..it does no harm to me..)

I WOKE UP….
    GET READY!

(Believe it or not)…..

In ancient times, in the Zoroastrian religion, people used to worship this thing,.. called the Ahura Mazda, and even created him to be a real person, a God so to speak. If you take the depiction of the ahura mazda, and fold the wings upwards and tuck the tail in, what do you get? You get a triangle with domes both top and bottom.

When there was a red giant in the skies in ancient times, the red giant star on the verge of a supernova, were halted from going into supernova by placing a star dock next to the star and taking it’s “cheribum” metal out of the star. This mythology is SO eerily similar to the story of Thor.. Where his hammer was created from. In the movie, “Thor, Ragnarok” describes where his hammer was created from. “From the heart of a dying star”…

It was clearly defined in the sumerian tablets that An had an weapon that is unrivaled. Ever wonder what that was? ..

“The blacksmith Eitri and his assistants Brok and Buri used the core of a dying star as the heat source to “forge a mold with which he birthed Mjolnir”.

This “heart” (which presumably also served to heat the Uru from which the hammer is constructed) was not inside the star at the time but rather had already been ejected from the star as it exploded or collapsed.”

To a modern name, it is called “Cher’i’b’um”; whatever or however it is spelled, it is pronounced in that manner. It is a FLUID that a star creates under great pressure in it’s dying phase. There are varieties of abundance in each star and even planets. Planetary cores have small amounts of cheribum in them as well. It is everywhere – however, the star dock which was placed next to the red giant… had it’s own mold design where it allowed the leak from the star to go into the pathways, into the mold itself and it formed the “Ahura Mazda”…

Cheribum itself is dense, and once hardened, it becomes 100 million times dense of that of an diamond. It would be the most hardest metal in the universe – makes sense.

So.. An, himself as immortal, but cannot place his feet upon the Earth due to various reasons involving the cataclysm in the past, has this ship – which he uses from time to time. The governments of this world, knows this all too well and it is placed BEYOND TOP SECRET – as they try to imitate the “Ahura Mazda” ship design with their “TR3Bs.. ” or whatever. The governments of this world know this story about An and his ship ever since the beginning of discovery. This is why they try to suppress any specific knowledge involving technology and try to prevent such discoveries through archaeological means.

The “Ahura Mazda” ship does have all it’s technologies – cloaking and all. So yes, it’s been here on Earth.. watching… There’s a thing called “phased cloaking” – and that’s a very interesting tidbit. Imagine sitting there in the skies, allowing birds and airplanes, etc, fly right through it – not even affecting the ship itself?.. Phased cloaking technology will become widespread knowledge once the Chinese discover Espace, a method of propulsion, in 2022-23 with their laser experiments… (I hope they do, all they have to do, is put 2 and 2 together)

Such technology discovery is inevitable. The “Ahura Mazda” ship itself,.. believe it or not.. is a bit over 5 miles wide – unbelievable size!… Yes, it has it’s own purpose and it has been here for a very very long time.. watching man…

And according to An… direct evidence of the ship will be given when it’s time. This will give the ultimate shock to this planet. Personally, I’ve been on the ship myself many times – it’s nothing new to me, but it’s amazing at first.. then I got numb to it. (Now you know why I need to remain anonymous.. I have too much knowledge and experience involving ET technologies)

MIND LINK

We know what a Pineal gland is, right? We ALL KNOW about that.. BUT.. I bet you didn’t know there’s something called “Bio tech” or Mind Link which is attached to the Pineal Gland. The activation clause inside our DNA is given from creation – and it increases over time when you are researching certain knowledge.

Ever wonder WHY and WHERE you’ve been “downloading” information from? .. seems like it’s coming from somewhere “up there”.. knowledge that you shouldn’t even know? That’s the Mind Link. The tissue that slowly covers the Pineal gland over time is formed from your own DNA. Every human on this planet have this capability in the DNA. It’s just a matter of how it is developed and how you use it. You remember the story about Fluoride attempting to block your knowledge or functionality of the brain? Well, Fluoride was once effective but the body adapted to it over time – and it was passed down through DNA from your parents. That is DNA evolution, Fluoride is becoming useless and having very little effect on the mind – just like when you take prescription pain killers, if you take them every day, your body gets used to it.. then you have to take more..and more to get the same effect from the original dose. Same thing… Fluoride is becoming useless because the “powers that be” knows that they cannot put any more of it in our water systems – because it would become too hazardous or too much that people begin to “REVOLT” against it, if they have already.

This is the break through….

MIND LINK is a tissue ordained from the DNA subculture that was created for the purpose to gain meaningful knowledge from the “Library” – ; well known as the Ashkad library – (which people call it the “Akasha”) but it’s real name is ASHKAD because of the original language is written in Ashkadian language which the “Ann’ag’en” or “Annunaki” used. Ashkad is also the language of the DNA core. Human brain cannot comprehend ASHKAD language, because it’s too complex, however it can be “TRANSLATED” over to our modern understanding of how we create and view DNA in our form of technological standpoint. Technological awareness is increasing everyday, and you are ALLOWED to understand the direct translations from the ASHKAD library.

MIND LINK – BIOTECH – is the “PINE CONE”… the “Cover – sheath” is just like what you see in a pine cone. Oh yes, even that information really surprised the hell out of me a few years ago. It’s everywhere in ancient mythologies, depictions,etc…

AURUM ESSENCE

This is the “ELIXIR OF THE GODS” so to speak. It is a real formula which I had discovered from the studies of Sumerian texts via universities. Either at Oxford, or https://cdli.ucla.edu/search/ <— which I use mostly in discovering the true article direction from the tablets. However, I did wrote an article regarding the Essence in another post on here, under the https://forums.leakproject.com/forums/topic/hello/#post-1514 <—- about my cancer and how I was able to cure myself from it.

However, what I did not specifically state – is the way it was made. I used the “Power of the Sun” to create the Essence. Just like if you’re making sun tea.. but in a very specific manner which created the essence. I also did not specifically state WHERE that “creation” knowledge came from, because it was kept a secret from the eyes of the world. Sumerian tablets clearly states this same issue – with Gold, Silver, Honey and Ghee…

This WIKIPEDIA is a good place to look at –

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

Now I know that this may be a repetition – but look here:

Tis true without lying, certain and most true.

That which is below is like that which is above
    and that which is above is like that which is below
    to do the miracles of one only thing

And as all things have been and arose from one by the mediation of one:
    so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

The Sun is its father,
    the moon its mother,
    the wind hath carried it in its belly,
    the earth is its nurse.
    The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
    Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

Separate thou the earth from the fire,
    the subtle from the gross
    sweetly with great industry.
    It ascends from the earth to the heaven
    and again it descends to the earth
    and receives the force of things superior and inferior.

By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
    and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

Its force is above all force,
    for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.

So was the world created.

From this are and do come admirable adaptations
    where of the means is here in this.

Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist [sic],
    having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world

That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

So now you know – The “operation of the Sun” is what powers the particle physics inside the Essence formula.
    Three parts – means…
    1. Cooking
    2. Mixing
    3. Sun Power

I figured out how to make the Elixir.. aka Aurum Essence after so many trials. I spent a lot of money trying to figure it out and I got it –

This is the HOLY GRAIL OF ALCHEMY IF SOMEONE WERE TO ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT AND IT WORKS.

IN THE ESSENCE ITSELF – IF EVAPORATING FROM SUNLIGHT IS REQUIRED, YOU WILL HAVE COMBINED A FIGURED WAY OF CREATING ‘MANNA’- OR ‘WHITE POWDERED GOLD’ BUT USING A BARRED SPECTRUM METHOD. WITHOUT EVAPORATION PROCESS, YOU HAVE A LIQUID THAT BECOMES LIGHT GREEN COLORED IN BACKGROUND, SPECTRUM BARRED METHOD AND IS IN FULL ENERGY OF THE SUNLIGHT. THIS CREATES “IMMORTALITY” WITHIN THE BODY CELLS AND RETURNS THEM TO THE ‘PARENTAL STAGE’ ONCE BEFORE INJURY. IT DOES NOT TRANSMUTE OTHER PROPERTIES INTO GOLD – AS THAT IS A MYTH TO SUPPRESS AGAINST THIS FORMULA, BEING SOUGHT FOR CENTURIES, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

WHAT’S IMPORTANT, IS THE USE OF THIS ESSENCE TO BRING ABOUT PARENTAL DNA SET UP, A RETURN TO THE ORIGIN OF THE BODY. IT ALSO INCREASES BLOOD CLARITY, CAUSING THE BRAIN TO INITIATE MORE CLARITY OF PERCEPTION – AND EXTREME KNOWLEDGE.

MY BODY WAS CANCEROUS…. IT WAS FULLY DISEASED – DISEASES THAT I KNOW I HAD, AND WHAT I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I COULD HAVE HAD. THE ANSWER TO SARCOMA CANCERS IS IN THIS. SCIENTISTS HAVE NOW BEGUN TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE GOLD IN HEALING PROPERTIES, AND SUCH ALIKE – AS EXAMPLE: https://www.scitecheuropa.eu/the-effectiveness-of-nanomedicine/88928/

YES – YOU MUST UNDERSTAND NANO TECHNOLOGY – IN ORDER TO REACH THE QUANTUM NANO STATE. QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT WITH NANO TECHNOLOGY IS THE WAY TO CONTROL THE QUANTUM STATES – IF YOU ARE A HARDCORE SCIENTIST, TAKE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU, AND COMBINE QUANTUM WITH NANO TECHNOLOGY. YOU WILL ACHIEVE KNOWLEDGE BEYOND YOUR OWN, ONCE YOU DO THIS. YOU WILL FIND IT IS TRUE. QUANTUM + NANO = QUANO. BUILD YOUR MACHINES USING QUANO TECHNOLOGY. I HAVE PROOF OF ANCIENT QUANO TECHNOLOGY HERE: https://forums.leakproject.com/forums/topic/hello/#post-1514 <–IN THE SAME ARTICLE AND PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE END, SORRY I HAD TO DELETE THE ORIGINAL BUT I UPLOADED THE ORIGINAL AGAIN – IT’S ON THE NEXT PAGE.

I KNOW… THIS IS CRAZY, ISN’T IT?

WELL AN… HERE IT IS.. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO WRITE….

HOPE PEOPLE TAKE THIS KNOWLEDGE SERIOUSLY… IT IS FOR THE BEST FOR THIS WORLD. LET’S GROW.. BECOME STRONG!

MY LAST ARTICLE ON THIS SUBJECT FOR A WHILE 😉

-JAKE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.