Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

Did you know the show Stranger things is based on a story in Montauk New York
    regarding a closed down military base Camp Hero.The Netflix Web TV series Stranger Things was allegedly inspired by the Montauk Project, and at one time Montauk was used as its working title. allegations of the Montauk Project as an outgrowth of stories about the successful 1943 Philadelphia Experiment that created a hole ripped in space-time.
    many children in this area have come forward to report being taken to this base and experimented on using sensory deprivation for possible use in MK ultra type of control for mass amounts of population. as a sort of zombie like army. during the time of operation people were gathered up and brought there such as drug addicts homeless people people that may not be missed by family. but local children have reported being witness to killings and severe abuse.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Robert M Ritter

litmus4to
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

yeah i think your onto something there. it just dawned on me the monster! yeah i think your right! did you read that anywhere? what about the similarities between the tank in ST and in Fringe? Olivia could be a grown up Eleven huh?

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 34

well there is a huge amount of info on this but recently I read about the former base that is closed to the public and still guarded. they had to change the location of the place because the gov did not want people trying to sneak into the base. I think it deserves to be investigated and the truth of this place be told to people.
    it was always about creating a weapon that could be used on anyone to test and perfect.
    When I was stationed in Germany in the 70’s there are places reg people cant go to. on several bases where I was there was underground German air force plane stalls. and tank stalls. I was the guy that would go exploring at night into bunkers and all. one night I found an entrance to this place and there were at least 4 Tiger tanks intact like new in there. loaded with ammo guns and all complete. really weird stuff this place was a testing facility. I wish I could have got pictures all I had was a Kodak Instamatic used film carts and flash bulbs. and i used up all my film there then got it confiscated. there are so many things people have no idea about it’s been held back as secret. but the Montauk thing has other references to things that have been filmed for TV ideas as a sort of disinformation thing. remember star-gate Atlantis the first episode was about a chair that when sat in by only certain people you could control the base because it would connect ones brain to the electronics. all very again similar to this place. there is a bunch of pics of this place like near the front gate place look like a nightmare man would I love to explore that place. it’s only 45 min drive from here.

Robert M Ritter

litmus4to
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

i have seen tanks alot like what you described in oak ridge.. yeah i didnt want to think thats what they are for. jeez dude you have brass balls to be poking around in that kinda place.. you said this base is 45min from where you are? do they have the us shield signs up on a fence or anything.? you know the us property signs ? im intrigued by how similar what i saw was to your description. i wasnt a stargate fan other then i think sg universe. at least i think that was the title.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.