ionut.petrehus
ionut.petrehus
Participant
Postcount 30

Hello,
I want to share this. I just came to this forum today with one thing in mind and that was to talk specifically about the Glactic Federation of Light for two reason; on all this talk i just recently “discovered” from the leak project (at least the ones ive heard so far) never saw a focus on whos out there to help us, only whos out there to get us.
and the second one is becuase of my personal experiences from a young age and how i got to know about this federation and how i managed to go into deep sleep again for years and just 3 days ago i started to snap out of it on a really strong manner and now im here.

this is the very first forum post i see here and the moment i read about the meeting and the vote i was filled with energy and happiness. in this days ive thought a lot about the Glactic Federation of Light, my previous mentor who told me about this meetings and his mentor who is part of the federation .

i think im just looking for a confirmation. and im filled with questions

Hello,

I am the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation of Light. So I guess that I can answer some of your questions. Please keep in mind that the communication process is not fully established yet so memories are affected.

Glad to see that people are coming together. Really nice place here haha 😀 Ok… so I can say that we are approaching Harvest and everything goes according to Divine plans. You should trust yourself. Faith plays an important role but Truth will be revealed SOON. As you see we have “agents” on some other “forums” that expose a lot of stuff lately. Everything is under control… Don’t Panic! as Elon said ;).

So if you have questions please be specific about them and try to ask one specific question at the time. Thank you! <3

And keep in mind… We never left and We are back! We see everything that they do and we know EVERYTHING that they did! We LOVE You and ALWAYS DID! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.