walter maderia
walter maderia
Participant
Postcount 13

just watched another Definitive proof of the flat earth video and still not convinced. But I am leaning to the belief that this whole theory is a CULT praying on the confused and the mentally Ill… I sorry to say it… this particular one went on to say that nothing is real its all an Illuminati conspiracy that started with the Greeks.. It was only about 15 min long and it took all of my patients to finish watching it with out screaming at my computer monitor at the blatant lies that this guy told with his electronic voice (he said he had a speech impediment) and claimed that that was his proof… this subject just gets my goat this and global warming gets my blood boiling… I hope i’m not being to harsh in saying FEers are F@#$ing BAT SHIT CRAZY!!! I believe in God/s and a creator and it fits in fine with a spherical Earth and a expansive Universe. But according to this guy God created a flat earth and said its in the Bible well it may be but I’ve not heard of it saying that.. Sorry all for the rant but I need to vent after watching that wake-up garbage. I am awake to whats real or somewhat real