michele valykeo
michele valykeo
Participant
Postcount 12

I was just watching Rex reading of Thoth on youtube. Before the video started, there was a youtube advertisement from Thames and Kosmos. It was an advertisement of a kids toy. A robot construction kit. Talk about Gremlins messing with Leak Projct. The Thames & Kosmos Robotics Smart Machines Engineering Kit introduces kids to robotics, they can build eight robots out of the kit I saw online, controlled by programs and an ultrasound sensor. The mechanically inclined child can modify that thing. I knew kids who modified my easy bake oven for their own nefarious purposes, older kids with habits…anyway… The robotic product details show that kids can code using a visual programming app on a tablet or smartphone, which connects via Bluetooth. They always try to get us through the kids. These things can patrol your house and chase the dog! I don’t know about their safety around cats though…cats are crafty. Regardless, I think the gremlins put it on as the ad before Rex’s video. Robots will take over the house, the yard, control the dogs just so they can yell in their tinny electronic voice, “Release the hounds!” …. then onto the world – if they would find all the lost left socks that went to the nether world after being placed in the dryer – maybe they could redeem their reputation thus far.