Nizz SkyWalker
Nizz SkyWalker
Participant
Postcount 27

I think the goal is for us to be reincarnated into a new medium because that’s how we would be able to survive on an artificial planet. Our planet is not currently artificial, it is a living being like we are, but here’s the catch, I personally think the singularly is an intentional goal by the powers that be. Here’s why… I believe that humanity along with all other living beings are meant to shift towards an awakening that shifts us into crystalline light bodies. That information has been suppressed from us, obviously! So, scientists and inventors believe that they are saving us and our planet but switching us all over to non-organic but rather an artificial reality/construct! I mean, we’re already more than halfway there. It’s as if we started this slippery slope ourselves and now it’s at a point where we can’t stop! The weather all over the world is practically fake at this point! Our world is ruled and ran by technology and we’re at the point of no return. It’s inevitable that the technology and AI will take over. Here’s what I believe the powers that be are thinking in regards to what the singularly will do. The ozone is being depleted at an increased rate and that has been due to what humanity has done to speed this process up. Now, with what I see going on in the sky and clouds, there is an artificial intelligence working within this weather manipulation process as well! But, I think the goal is to have this AI rewrite what gets destroyed and replaces it. Like the ozone for example. Once the ozone dies, AI will rewrite a copy of it and replace it. So it’s not the Earth’s true ozone, but it’s a copy of it. Eventually this will continue to happen as the Earth dies off, artificial codes will be rewritten and replacements will be made. Now, with that said, the world wilk be artificial which means that our bodies will not be able to function properly on an artificial planet. We would have to somehow incarnate into this medium of AI in order to survive! This is where I see Bitcon being a huge sign of what is expected for humanity! Artificial money! Isn’t money what makes the world go round? Well, economically it does! This is the precursor to being chipped and tracked! Then, it will be survival of the fittest, meaning, who was the most money to cash in on the upgrades that will enable people to move on in the next phase of this planned artificial evolution! Human minds and consciousness will be downloaded into artificial robotic forms of existence! More money means more upgrades! The elites will be able to download and program whatever they choose! I can already see the Kim K app where you can shop for ridiculous accessories for your avatar/robot/cyborg…or whatever they’re gonna call it, and the elites and the ones who are already planning for this are going to be banking it and will become more powerful than we ever dreamed! Hence, this is why a New World Order will be in order. That’s the way things will be regulated in this new phase of evolution. Here’s the thing though, although that may be the plan, it’s never too late for us to take back our power!!! I’ll be back with more when I get my son comfortable… Hold up!