Nicolas
Nicolas
Participant
Postcount 1

Hi there…I feel obliged to answer this.
I am a subscriber of Leak Project on Youtube and have seen and heard so many funny comments about Flat Earthers…
For me, The only reason it seems flat, is that there is no curvature seen, with the Maths that we are given…this can be easily verified. I live by the Sea……also, As high as you get, the Horizon always stays horizontal(horizon not curvizon) and stays at eye level, even at the highest of heights…..NASA is faking all of its images of Earth and the ISS is faked as well…many, many videos online showing the glitches,etc,etc………..I researched for the last 3 years and have come to the conclusion, that we are not on a spinning ball flying through Space…we are stationary and there is much more land, that is being hidden from us…All of the questions that need to be answered, can only be answered by a lot of people, taking a trip across Antarctica or beyond Greenland……….with full video streaming, etc……After any real research…the Ball Earth becomes a joke…its just a mind trap……nowhere to go and nothing to see….It’s a wrap, so say the Priests of NASA….well, to some of us with eyes to see, it has become unwrapped ;)………..No human has ever gone into Space….sorry, StarWars is great, but its all programming…………..cheers and peace.