litmus4to
litmus4to
Participant
Postcount 10

*never use DMT EVER i do not condone or in any way would recommend using LSD,DMT or any drug for recreation* ive smoked DMT over 50x. yeah you will leave your body. first time i was destroyed and chopped up, and tortured,but i expected that. only once i was on the earthly plane. i decided to head up to space and look around. as i was in orbit enjoying myself and in awe i noticed there was a large invisible cube in space next to me. as i looked in the cube i saw two tall grey-like aliens at some kind of panel in the bottom corner.. the moment i saw them they both turned and looked at me.. it freaked me out so much i dropped super fast back into my body and popped up like i was waking from a dream chased by freddy kruger. lol it was freaky. but guys DMT is not fun or for the faint of heart. and honestly its the only drug that does rocket you into the unknown by the seat of your pants. and if you try it dont expect a nice experience. it can be a ticket to the lowest realms of what can only described as hells.. and the lower planes are awful beyond words.