This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by FriedNietz FriedNietz 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

I’d just like to know if anyone here has been vaxxed and how things changed in their perception of reality afterwards…?

Few words.

I was fine.
    I was vaxed.
    Now I’m constantly being synchronized to the borg. When I type, I try to stay on point and sometimes my arms write “No” instead, or things that appear as typos but it isn’t me. It’s really like some outside force can be followed back in my mind to some authority figure telling me not to. I guess I just got issues but this might be worth looking into. Anyways I’m not erasing this so might as well post.

Anyways I just thought I’d share. I think this might be healthy or something. Good start anyways.

Also developed peanut allergies because of peanut oil in vaccine 1… Can’t even trace back because if I ask anything about my birth to my mother now she works for pharma she’d lie about it at this point. Wake up neo, the matrix has you. I feel like I have to write I love my mother and she isn’t a liar. Because I’m afraid of the repercussions of AI making it a reality. I feel we have the power to will anything at this point, so yeah I’m a developing millionaire with bitcoin and I am also very talented at writing scripts for the movies which my life projects… Yeah whatever they’re injecting us isn’t even poison it’s just aperture for mechanistic robotoids to read our scripts I feel… Sheeeeshhh someone help me out. . . Sp far not having birth cause can’t get weapon be free with land and farm and things. Stuck in government that wants free speech gone… Sheeeeesh…. Anywanys things will be brighter for sure tomorrow. The sun will rise again. Also we did cure everything already, it’s time to write a story folks. No more.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

litmus4to
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

how old where you when you had the vax shots you described ? most folks have them at a very young age. please add the location you got vaxxed as well. at least the state and year thanks.

fido
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

Quebec probably around 2000 (Canada) I was also fed similac isntead of breast milk and I have disfunction… But I also do the whole electronic brain link thing with the computer so… 50/50 I guess… I’m not sure if I was as a baby but I heard I was born prematurely also, also cracked my skull at around 11 before it, that got me in the hospital too, saint-justine… actually.. In Montreal. I was born 1989. 30nov.

fido
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

Right in the butt to man that sucked. It gave me prostate malfunction since then, as a kid man!!! f*cking terrible, that poison right in the prostate. FML.

fido
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

Felt raped really.
    Oh the nightmares after it. 90s injections were the worst dawg… worst.

fido
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

Funny because I recalled seeing one boy that had his legs paralysed, and a girl that seemed loopy as hell… I just couldn’t believe they looked at me like “You’re next”, it’s engraved in my mind, the lady reminded me of a nazi to be honest… 4th Reich!!! White Genocide!!! 5mil christians killed before the holocaust.

fido
    fido
    Participant
    Postcount 9

It goes back to Illumicorp and the black plague and sugar tea parties… 300 atlantis aliens also… I think the comet had something to do with it… black goo.. Some sort of mushroom from space… Anyways like…check this site out and tell me I’m lying.. http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/1007.html

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

You’ll be a’ight man. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.