This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

I greet you in the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator.

Recently I though on how to teach people how to read the bible properly. In case you did not know the Bible is a MAN written book, based upon Basic Universal Laws. It might sound a little bit confusing at the beginning, but it will clear out along the way for those that are prepared.

Let’s begin!

In the current space/time that we inhabit a lot of humans know of the Bible. “It a book from GOD” they say. But as we know, it’s not a book from what you call GOD. It’s a book written by MAN even if we don’t like the idea… but the Bible will remain written by MAN. How I see it, it’s a book that contains Fundamental Truths, distorted by the Cabal over thousands of years with the purpose of controlling humans on all levels, spirit, body and mind. As you know the majority of religions think of MAN as a spirit/body complex. This is not the entire truth. Any entity that reaches 3rd density will be here a mind/body/spirit complex. Religion and Science don’t get along when it comes debating mind and spirit. Both think of mind and spirit being only one. So for science Mind + Spirit = Mind and for Religion Mind + Spirit = Spirit. By creating this simple confusion the Cabal is able to play it’s cards very easy.

I will move towards explaining how they are doing this confusion in the Bible and this might be proof for you that the Bible is just their plan, and if you know how to read it, it can help you a lot with what’s to come.

Everyone knows or at least have heard about Revelations and has an idea about what is talked about in there. First of all we need to know the meaning of the word APOCALYPSE.
    Apocalypse comes from the Greek word “ἀποκάλυψις” (translated into apokálypsis). We can split this word into two distinct words: apó meaning Away and kalúptō meaning cover. Based on this we can see that the word APOCALYPSE means LIFTING OF THE VEIL, also knows as Revelation of something that was hidden. And my question now is… why do people fear Truth? anyway… let’s move on.

There are 7 Seals that need to be broken in order for the Apocalypse to start right? Well the bible says so and it’s right. See the problem with the people when they think of the bible and what’s written in it, they don’t look at it as a “personal guide”. Why do you think that the Bible can be found inside so many homes? Simple, learn to read through the confusion that is present in that book and use the teachings to prepare yourself for the Harvest.

I will start to talk about the 7 seals. This is an important part of the Bible as it is a personal guide to what to do and what to expect from that action. Ofc that the Cabal has distorted this part as well but they kept the hidden meaning in there. As I’m not a religious guy, it was really easy for me to “connect” some dots. My deep research and understanding regarding the Law of One, brought to surface a lot of similarities between the Bible and The Law of One.

I will start talking about each seal individually, try to explain and will show you how it ties to the Law of One Principles. There is a lot more for each seal to talk, but I will try to keep it short because the purpose of this topic is to get you familiarized with one of the greatest confusions that dwell on this sphere that you call Earth.

SEAL ONE, Revelations 6:1-2
    Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

The LAMB does not refer to Jesus, only in the Cabalistic perception of the Bible, it refers to yourself. YOU as an infinite entity of light that came here willingly. So of you look at the First Seal as the FIRST step towards enlightenment, it will be easier to understand. Why is the First Horseman holding a bow and a crown? You need to understand that the Horsemen are a representation of your inner-self aka subconscious. The crown and bow are saying that Man is a King, long story short, humans can do whatever they like but don’t be scumbags about it.. the bow means that he can hunt and even eat meat if he so desires.
    Basically there is nothing to fear about the First Seal. You just need to break it, or take the first step towards “enlightenment” as you like to call it. Keep in mind that the first step is always the hardest because this will make you start question kinda everything. You need to be aware of how Creation works and what creation really is. Don’t brag about your crown and use your bow only when it’s necessary.

Some days ago I made a post “The Law of One”. I will use that post as it might help you understand better. There are 7 point in there as well… what a nice coincidence no? Well yeah… if you believe in the illusion of coincidences. So what’s the first practice of Law of One is saying?

PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.”

Basically the fist seal is saying that you must be aware that The One Infinite Creator (aka Source, Spirit, God, Shiva etc.) is One with everything and everything is One with the Creator.

A lot of people have hard times accepting this fact but a mantra can help you with this. I’ve created one that you should say when you wake up or go to sleep as it will help your brain unclog. Feel free to use it if you wish.
    “One is all,
    All is One,
    I am One,
    One is I”

You can create your won mantras as well. As a hint, when trying to refer to yourself, try using I instead of “me” and create a mantra that sends out a clear message to the “universe”.

As you can see from this first example, Seal One and First Practice are almost the same. In the Bible a vague transcript of the First Practice is presented with less details and ambiguous “content”.

If you did not realize until now, ALL horsemen are saying “COME AND SEE”. This is an “invitation” for the Lamb (You in the human aspect) to really come and see what’s happening around you, in other words be AWARE of who you are and what you need to do. Each of the Four Horsemen is an aspect of your soul and a stage that it’s required to go through. This is the path towards enlightenment that any entity from third density walks and will walk. There are no exceptions!

SEAL TWO, Revelation 6:3-4
    When he (the lamb) opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

After dealing with the fact that Everything is One, Destiny is real, Free Will is real etc… the Lamb should be moving towards breaking the Second Seal. He will start to see war, death and suffering. He will start to understand why war is ongoing, why people kill each other and why there is so much suffering on this planet. You here will need to trust yourself and know yourself. A lot of questions might pop up for your own self, regarding what good means and what bad means.

Those of you who already begun your journey towards enlightenment you probably will self realize that you’ve already did these things as I move through them. My advice is to go deeper into these 7 Practices.

PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.

As we can see AGAIN, the bible presents the same information as the Law of One but with grater levels of distortion. It is no point from now on to mention how the bible presents shallow information regarding the 7 seals as it is pretty obvious. And if the confusion is present in one… it’s present in all 7. Why? This is how the Cabal works.

SEAL THREE, Revelation 6:5-6
    When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.

After the Lamb learns and understands the first two seals he will move onto braking the third one, as reality seems to be more than he thought before starting on this journey. Human nature is “Curious”. The Lamb WILL BREAK the 3rd seal as the hunger for knowledge and understanding is on the rise after the first two seals. The Lamb will now realize that there are some fundamental cosmic laws that apply to everything. Most of them are simply moral things, other are logical so on and so forth. The Lamb realizes that duality is ever present in this realm of existence. Normally, at this stage, he will try to understand how others function, why do they function like that etc. Basically what he had learned from the Second Seal he will apply on Others, not on him.

PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.

As you can see, the similarities are present here as well.

SEAL FOUR, Revelation 6:7-8
    When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Starting with the Fourth seal, things are even more distorted and Fear is pushed onto humans even more. After breaking the Fourth Seal, the Lamb will start to question life itself. Questions that should be answered are: What is Life for I? What is Death for I? What is Nature for I? In my opinion these are the basic questions that the Lamb needs to ask himself when he reaches this point of his journey. Also the Fourth Seal refers as well at the Cabal itself. This is the point where the Lamb is realizing that “someone” is controlling a lot of things “from the shadows”.

PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.

This Practice is one tricky one as a lot of humans get lost in the details at this point in their journey towards “enlightenment”. I have seen numerous humans that are stuck here, because they are getting lost in the details of how Earth works, How Creation Works etc. It’s a point where you have gained a lot of knowledge and understanding but you are NOT fully aware of how things work and why they work like this. It’s at this point where people like to dwell between so called conspiracies, lies, deceptions, delusions so on and so forth. This is the point where humans “get specialized” on a subject no matter if it has any relevance for them and their journey or not.

My advice for this step is stay grounded, take whatever information you require to move forward, and move forward! While moving forward you will 100% stumble across a lot of subjects that you want to know more about and you will better understand the whys and hows.

SEAL FIVE, Revelation 6:9-11
    When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Oh boy oh boy… now we are entering the “mindfuck” area of this topic. When the Lamb breaks the Fifth Seal he will be prepared to accept some ugly truths. The Lamb at this point should know himself very well and he should be extremely aware of what’s happening around him. The Lamb has probably realized until this point that the Bible, the World and everything that he was thought by the System/Cabal/Schools/History/Science/Religion etc… he should be aware that everything is just lies and confusion. For the Lamb, at this point, the Bible is just a Cabal Tool, that presents truth as well. Only at this point from his journey, the Lamb can say that he will try to help others.

PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.

A lot of confusion and deception is created regarding to “helping others”. To make you understand what I mean, I will give you a simple example.

Example:
    Do you think that you can love Others when you don’t understand how to love yourself, nature and creation? If you lie to yourself, how can you say that you are sincere with others, when you are not able to be sincere with yourself? How can you say you love something, when you hate a dog or a cat for destroying your bed/sofa?

Based on these questions you can realize that helping others comes after you help yourself. Helping yourself does not mean that you are a narcissistic egomaniac. Keep in mind, intend is important, more important than your words and actions. What I’m trying to say here is that if you are helping yourself by harming others or anything that comes in contact with you, that that’s not help. It’s called Selfishness.

A lot of people really don’t understand very well these concepts and a lot of you don’t understand the importance of these practices. You do not understand that you need to start with FIRST go to Second, Third, Forth, Fifth etc. People think that if they are doing Service of Others (helping others) without going through the first four steps, they think that’s ok. No it is no OK as you lack knowledge and understanding about what you are doing. This fake Service to Others can be seen with ease in the current space/time continuum that we inhabit.

SEAL SIX, Revelation 6:12-17
    I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

This is a tricky one again as the Bible refers at this with death and fire. Yes DEATH of the Cabal and to what they’ve thought you. At this point the Lamb must make a choice, follow the newly discovered path towards truth and enlightenment or remain connected with this physicality.

PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.

From this point on, the Lamb should be on its own. This is the decisive moment when the “belief system” of the mind/body/complex will shatter and the mind/body/spirit complex is fully realizing what he can do. He knows that this journey is a continuous learning process no matter what path he desires to follow, being the “bad” guy or the “good” guy has no relevance to him as he is fully aware that there is no good or evil, only positive and negative polarities, like in magnets.

SEAL SEVEN, Revelation 8:1
    When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

After breaking the Seventh Seal, the Lamb realizes that he is One with the Creator and that he became One as well.

RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.

Hopefully this will help some of you with your journey. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask them as I am opened to questions from a big variety of topics. My only request being that you formulate them as concrete as possible.

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.