This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sky Captain Sky Captain 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 24

the interview you recently did regarding the bunkers was awesome so awesome I emailed them and got qualified and got an invite to go there they can take care of all my needs completely. wow I asked about a communications tower and a place for a helicopter. they can do it all so potential neighbor Rex howdy this is exciting kinda feel like a kid doing this. gonna have to get me one of those tin foil hats now lol. oh wait already have 2 of them including a brain antenna. hope they make a street named after you Rex. I’m looking at the whole unit and make a small section with my radios and camera equipment. and space for more single or cpl s to share with that have some military experience and can grasp use and construction of a vast communications network maybe linking bunkers to be able to converse either voice or video plus connect to other bunkers around the world for Intel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Robert M Ritter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.