This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DivineGeek DivineGeek 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Skies in Book of Eli, Look Eerily similar to today & the 7 year countdown for Scorched Earth

Today when driving home from Austin and Looking at the Sky, it reminded me of the Sky in the Film Book of Eli, with Denzel Washington. A post apocalyptic world, where people eat people and crops don’t grown outside anymore.
    The Sun is so bright that people have to wear sunglasses outside.
    The Road, another Post Apocalyptic Film with a similar dystopian future.

Recently i had a guest on the show that has equipment to test the Stratosphere. He was a contractor for NASA and warns, within 7 years, People won’t be able to grow crops anymore.

Guest is Ray an Aerospace & Avionics Engineer of over 40 years, with work experience at NASA Ames/Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards AFB and a background in Metrology https://iray2017.wixsite.com/sacredseeds

This Bill Introduced by Representative Justin Price Explains the Dire consequences of manipulating mother nature
    State of Rhode Island 2017 H 6011 Health and Safety — The Geoengineering Act of 2017
    Introduced By:
    Representative Justin Price
    Date Introduced:
    March 24, 2017
    Referred To:
    House Environment and Natural Resources
    Planetary sunshades:these largest of SRM operations use particulates to cover, over 20 times, the whole Earth, stripping the ozone layer by as much as seventy six percent (76%) and
    reducing the amount of direct sunlight reaching earth’s surface;
    http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText17/HouseText17/H6011.pdf

Book of Eli
    Thirty years after a nuclear apocalypse,Eli (Denzel Washington) travels on foot toward the west coast of the former United States to deliver a copy of “The Holy Bible”
    The Skies look bright white and similar of todays views.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Eli

What can we do as a collective consciousness and individually to be the change we want to see and stop the destruction of our Planet before its too late?

Three Oxygen Molecules Make the Ozone Layer
    Ozone is a form of oxygen. The molecule contains three oxygen atoms (.)

Ozone is unstable and will readily combine with other atoms.

Ozone is found in the stratosphere, where it blocks the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) waves and prevents them from reaching the earth’s surface.

Ozone is also found in the troposphere, where it can damage living tissue and human-produced objects. It is generated both from certain types of pollution and natural sources.

https://www.ucar.edu/learn/1_5_1.htm

With todays technologies, isn’t there a viable plan to rebuild the Ozone and Stratosphere? Maybe its time those that control the majority of the show, step up and fix our Earth, before its too late. Maybe you, myself and others can search for solutions and be the change we want to see. Use your mind, because the mind is mightier than the pen and the pen is mightier than the sword.

Question Everything
    Be the change you want to see!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

DivineGeek
    DivineGeek
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I remember this guy! Fascinating! I could listen to him for hours. Wait! I just did 😉 Awesome storyteller! Most of what he says goes clear over my head. He is so chill. Rex goes on a thimerosal tirade and he waits patiently until Rex is done, then picks back up right where he left off. Love him! I’m so glad Rex is bringing him back. I am divagating though…

It was last week, sometime in the late morning, when I was going to my daughter’s school. I volunteer in the computer lab. As I walked down the sidewalk, I looked up. I do this frequently. Most people don’t. On that day, I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. The sun was there, like always. I could just make out it’s firey outline through the chemtrails. I live in The Valley in LA. Chemtrails are the norm, though on that day, they were kind of heavy. What caused my heart to leap, and my feet to stop working, was the orblike light to the bottom left of the sun. It was like I was looking at one of those iPhone photos that Marshall Master gets from those suburban housewives he likes to interview. OMG. It’s Nibiru. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed. A couple of cars drove by, blazing over the residential speed bumps, undercarriage be damned. A cellphone guy with a backpack was zombieing down the sidewalk across the street. I looked back up. The orb of light was still there. I started walking again. No. There’s no way. That can’t be right. I looked up again. Still there. I continued down the sidewalk in this manner until I made it to the school. Inside the campus, there were too many trees to see the sky. Once I was in the computer lab with the kids, I completely forgot about the orb. School let out early, right after computer lab. It was a minimum day due to Parent/Teacher Conferences. I collected my daughter and a few of her classmates and headed to the kindergarten playground. Some working parents hadn’t made plans for their kids, so I helped out. Once on the playground, I could see the sky again. The orb! The chemtrails had disipated quite a bit. I could see the sun much more clearly. I had to raise my hand to block the light. What I saw was dazzling! The sun was completely surrounded by a ring, like a rainbow. I had never seen a sun halo before. It was amazing! So there was no Nibiru. It was part of the sun halo peaking through the chemtrails. Why would they so heavily chemtrail a sun halo?

Postcount 29

If you have your phone with, next time get some video footage.
    Thanks for the kind words and awesome post!

A video of that object would look awesome under your excellent data!

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

DivineGeek
    DivineGeek
    Participant
    Postcount 5

Indeed, video footage would have been key. I was so shocked and in a bit of a hurry, that I did not think of it. Definitely next time 😉

I could stand some more research on sun halos. A quick search found some photos and videos of the same sun halo from all over the world. Looks like it lasted over a week! I am pretty sure I saw it on Monday, November 13th.

National Weather Service - Las Vegas, NV November 13, 2017

Here in Los Angeles, it looked like the above photo from the National Weather Service – Las Vegas, NV, but there were chemtrails criss crossing all over the cirrus clouds to the point where it looked like a planet or second sun was peaking through. Are they doing this on purpose? Are they purporting to create Nibiru to keep those of us who look up in a state of fear? Why else would they cover a sun halo so profusely with chemtrails?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by DivineGeek DivineGeek.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.