This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Many of you know what Schumann resonance is or at least you’ve heard of it. Won’t enter into much details as it falls out of the scope of this post. You can find more information about Schumann here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Below you can see latest Schumann resonance Quality. The station is located in Russia in the city of Tomsk. On the left side of the graphic you can see some numbers, those are the Schumann Frequencies. At the bottom of the graphic are the hours. Tomsk is UTC +7.

For example: if you felt weird yesterday and you remember the hour interval you can check this graphic to see if in that hour interval there was a spike in Schumann Resonance.

Will update this topic when I see important spikes in Schumann that are worth mentioning. Here is the website that present real time information on Schumann Quality: Schumann Resonance. It is in Russian but if you use Chrome browser you can translate the page very easily.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

I think the earth’s pulse is speeding up due to solar minimum conditions. And it may be because we’re being more exposed to cosmic radiation and less solar during this time. The whole solar system is becoming more electrically interactive due to this weakening of the magnetosphere. Could also be why the sky and clouds look different and does explain why clouds are showing up closer to the ground. Weird clouds which people don’t normally see are freaking people out because of atmospheric compression events. This bathing of the earth in extra-solar radiation is going to lead to madness then transformation in my opinion.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTibC4g4Wk This video might make you understand some of the things that are happening. Keep in mind that we currently need to keep some thing “in the dark” for the time being. The Cabal is strong… we know that but you need to realize that we can not give out some specific information regarding what is happening. For the time being, it is better that we keep it this way so that they won’t mess with our plans. Have FAITH! It’s important. I can say that “Q Anon” is on our side… Q is doing its job according to plan! Soon, everything will be revealed! <3 <3 <3

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.