This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Syzygy-333 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Many of you might not even know where Romania is on the map, and this is for a good reason. This part of Eastern Europe has very important Archaeological sites that can destroy what we know about human history. A lot of sites predate the Sumerians and Egyptians. A lot of mysterious things are happening here in this corner of the planet.

“In the summer of 2003, in an unexplored area of the Bucegi Mountains, a team from Zero Department (a top secret section of the Romanian Intelligence Service — SRI), had made an epochal discovery, which could had completely change mankind’s destiny.

The United States of America exercised colossal diplomatic pressure on the Romanian Government, which intended to disclose the findings to the entire world.

The implications became far more complex due to the brutal interference of the Order of the Illuminati, which sought to take control of both the location of the discovery, and the joint Romanian – American expedition.

The expert on strange phenomena, and also the leader of operations for the Romanian State, Cezar Brad, is the “hero” of the shocking events that occurred in the Bucegi Mountains. He also had two memorable meetings with a leading representative of the Illuminati, and top Bilderberg member.”

Here is the link in English related to this subject http://humansarefree.com/2010/11/another-true-history-chapter.html and as always, please feel free to ask any question related to this subject. Please have concrete questions, thanks!

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

This is an interesting bit of information. Thanks for that man. I have come to believe that the true cradle of civilization is more based in that part of the world than in/out of Africa. Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary,Moldova,. All of those places have insane archaeological significance. The 7 million year old hominid fossils are the tip of a huge iceburg that just generally is not spoken of. Same goes for many mounds and other extensive underground architecture in European/Slavic countries. Even stretching to the arctic circle. I have no idea why no one has attempted to dig up or even make an understanding of all that stuff. We’re missing a giant chunk of planetary history by ignoring all of that great stuff.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Forgot to mention, Not sure this is an actual Annunaki base, But it is certainly very old and significant without a doubt. The scans done on these sites do reveal something grand that has been built which we are not supposed to know about. I respect you if you think it was indeed the annunaki. I tend to believe more in ancient/more evolved humans being the badasses who made this stuff.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Forgot to mention, Not sure this is an actual Annunaki base, But it is certainly very old and significant without a doubt. The scans done on these sites do reveal something grand that has been built which we are not supposed to know about. I respect you if you think it was indeed the annunaki. I tend to believe more in ancient/more evolved humans being the badasses who made this stuff.

As I see it, based on Earth’s true history. Ancient Sumerians, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Hindu, China so on and so forth, are somehow true and false in the same time. The Cabal managed to fool us to believe that the Ancient Egyptians for example, are the ones that our history books are telling us about. In fact what we know as ancient Egypt (6000 years ago) is in fact the civilization that thrived upon the remains of their Ancient Ancestors. I that time Earth was very different. Entities from around Creation came here to learn what only here could be learned. But those times have long gone.

The good part in all of this is that after Harvest aka Ascension, humans will be able to fully experience what they should as currently the majority is not even aware that kinda everything that they know is based on distortions of the Truth.

From what I know, beneath Bucegi Mountains in those huge chambers there is a control panel. A holographic display shows how it can be used and what it does. There is one specific “level” on that panel that can flood the entire Central Europe. Most probably this technology comes from even more advanced race than the Annunaki (real ones). They are called the Builders, as it is believed that they are in charge of “building” planets/moons. Also Romania on some old maps, appears under the name of Agartha. Also one of the most important underground entrance to Inner Earth is present here. Also near a cave on a plateau, again in the Bucegi Mountains, there is a spot where you don’t get tired, no matter how much physical effort are you doing. NATO troops were training there early after Romania entered NATO. Also NATO extracts water from a spring that it’s supposed to be the key to immortality. The water is bottled and it’s sent to NATO troops in Middle East and to American Officials that visit various countries or have meetings around the world.

There is a lot of evidence that the Getic people considered themselves immortals. Just because they drank from that water. Anyway it’s an ancient Sacred place.

So yeah… pretty special place, Romania, but a lot of stuff is kept secret… let’s say that around 10-20% of Romanians know about these things and we are around 20 million Romanians, so yeah, a small number

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Well I can’t get behind the holographic display completely but I believe the possibility. That is an interesting possibility as neither of us have actually been down there to see the kick-ass things they may or may not have. In another post on here I actually just referenced the builder race or Aratta as being the people whom romanians and others of that region descended from. Basically Slavic gene-groupings are the most related to the original builder race and their history. Those tunnels there you speak of are part of a massive network that exist all among the actual birthplace of the technological superiority of pre-historic groups in the area. Have you ever tried remote viewing any of this ancient European architecture?

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Well I can’t get behind the holographic display completely but I believe the possibility. That is an interesting possibility as neither of us have actually been down there to see the kick-ass things they may or may not have. In another post on here I actually just referenced the builder race or Aratta as being the people whom romanians and others of that region descended from. Basically Slavic gene-groupings are the most related to the original builder race and their history. Those tunnels there you speak of are part of a massive network that exist all among the actual birthplace of the technological superiority of pre-historic groups in the area. Have you ever tried remote viewing any of this ancient European architecture?

Aratta… Agartha.. makes total sense… we are onto something here 😉 Thanks for the info! 😀

Regarding remote viewing, nope… I use Dream Share in other ways. I feel like remote viewing is a fun way to practice your “powers” as it can reveal a lot of truth, even about oneself. But I live in Transylvania. Was born near Porolissum, and now I live in Napoca (both from the map from previous post). I feel a pretty strong connection with these places. I know that in the distant past it was very different.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

I would heavily recommend using remote viewing to look at a few usually unspoken archaeological areas. The only reason why I think Central/Slavic/Arctic circle regions are full of underground places and constructs is because I wanted to know what sort of missing cultures were buried from roman times and forgotten and I did so.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Well I can say that I’ve seen the birth of this Creation, what you call Universe. And it’s nothing like people think of. Things are more simpler than anyone thinks. But maybe I’ll try this weekend to see what pops up related to these cultures that you’ve mentioned, and will let you know. Currently I’m doing work in Dream Share, took part to a lot of testimonies that were presented in front of Council of Saturn by different species, ranging from Humans to Mantis. It’s pretty busy “up there” in the current space/time as we are approaching Harvest. There is a lot of effort involved in this, from a lot of different species and densities, to make Human Harvest (aka Ascension) an easy process for Humans. But as I’ve said, I’ll try to make a visit in the past of these areas.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Tell me if this seems familiar..Does universal “expansion”, Not seem like “Growth”, of a being? not a rapid explosion but a living creature expanding it’s body into many structures and symmetries?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.