This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by FriedNietz FriedNietz 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How to Trigger a Spontaneous Kundalini Experience – Declassified Docs

DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
    US Army Operations Group
    US Army Intelligence and Security Command
    FT George G.Meade Maryland 20758
    LTC, MI Commander DET 0 Wayne McDonnell
    “Assessment of the Gateway Experience”
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

What is the Gateway Experience ?
    Set of Audio Enhancement Tracks labeled Hemi-Sync
    Binaural Beats that help induce Astral Projection, Out of Body Experiences, Lucid Dreaming and Expanded Consciousness.

I own the 12 volume set of the Monroe Series and have listened to them and practiced the exercises.

This Document is recently De-classified and discusses how Military Intelligence uses the program and how it creates effects using both sides of the brain hemispheres.

Highlights include
    -How to Trigger a Spontaneous Physio-Kundalini Sequence
    1.Those that practice Raising the Kundalini can achieve success usually in about 5 years.
    2.The Experience Program can drastically increase the speed in which to achieve Kundalini activation by using specific sounds in the range of 4-7 Hertz, that synch’s both hemispheres and activate the lower cerebral, motor and sensory cortices, also assorted pain and pleasure centers of the brain.
    3.Scientic data dissolves the Dogma associated with Occult and Magic “pulling a rabbit out the hat style” perceptions
    4.Increased Healing with results that can be tested in real time, with thermometers.
    5.Enhanced Consciousness
    6.Biofeedback, Using the Left hemisphere to activate the right brain
    7.FFR = Fréquence Follow Response is a way to activate the hemispheres of the brain

*As the brain creates new neuropathway’s and the lights activate from one side to the other. Does the Universe Grow as Well?

Have you ever seen pictures of the Universe that look very similar to a synapse of the brain?
    Have you ever seen a beautiful Nebula in Deep Space that looks like the Iris of the Eye?
    Did the ancients Term “As Above, So Below” have a more scientific definition than the mysterious nefarious label many uninformed often label it as?

Holographic Universe Explained
    “Energy Creates, Stores and Retrieves meaning in the Universe by projecting or expanding at certain frequencies in a three dimensional mode that creates a living pattern called a hologram.
    Holograms are so detailed, you can take a holographic projection of a glass of swamp water and view it under magnification to see small organisms not visible to the naked eye when the glass of water itself is examined.”
    -The Part Encodes the Whole. If you took a piece of the frozen hologram and broke it into a million pieces, each individual piece would recreate the entire holographic image all by itself.
    Our physical state of being, could explain why the Gnostics considered this physical from to be a type of prison and a trap. This is just a lower vibration a denser vibration, that could mean we are inside of a fractal holographic piece that has fallen far away from the original. For example the smaller the piece of a hologram, the more distorted it will be, none the less you can still recreate the whole.

The Stars, Planets and Constellations Above could represent higher forms of consciousness and ourselves in the holographic state. So to be one with God again and reach the most high and euphoric state, we would be at Source the original creation and nexus point with God. Then maybe we can decide to do it all over again, again and again and as much as we like. Each time with new experiences and opportunities and we grow with God, forever more!

Time Space Dimension – “The Fun Stuff” X-Men Meets X-Files
    The Gateway program involves more than just perception of the aspects associated with the universal hologram with can be accessed in the dimension of time-space as we currently know it. To explain how and why human consciousness can be brought to transcend the limitations of time-space is the next task to be addressed.
    Physicists define time as a measurement of energy or force in motion, a measurement of change.
    However in order for energy to be in a motion it must first be limited in some way within the confines of some sort of vibratory pattern so that its confinement gives it the capacity for bing contained at a specific location to distinguish it from another location in space.
    Energy which is not confine is force without limit, without dimension, without the limits of form. It is infinity and it can’t move because there is nothing beyond infinity and is therefore outside the dimension of time. Its also beyond space because that concept implies a specific energy form is limited to a specific location and is absent from another location.
    But, if energy is in the state of infinity, there’s no boundaries, no here to differentiate from there no sense of area. It has no beginning, no end, no location.
    It is conscious force, the fundamental, primal power of existence without form, a state of infinite being.
    Energy in Infinity is said to be completely at rest and therefore cannot generate holograms so long as it remains utterly inactive.

What does this mean? Great question, my perception, currently would make me feel the Universe has infinite opportunities and if you look at the Universe and everything in it like a Giant Holographic Computer and we are apart of the Software and Hardware. The DNA could be the quad code or double set of binary that interacts with the Universe Computer. If we learn to expand our consciousness outside of the Current Hardware Construct and flow thru the Universal Web, when transferring consciousness into the Absolute we can be, there or here, there and here anywhere and everywhere, no where in particular and everywhere then and now

The Subatomic Particle and The Intergalactic Ether of the All at the same time, without time
    By learning how to transfer your consciousness, the time-space matrix becomes more of a Video Game for you to chose which character you want to play.

Question Everything.
    Be the change you want to see!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

indica
    Participant
    Postcount 9

Nice that was interesting.
    Anybody can raise kundalini kechari mudra is where it’s at. Got an experiment for you guys to try.
    Have a good yawn now don’t take a breath in.
    Instead curl your tongue to the roof of you mouth you should feel a opening of the top palette. That’s first step I’ll give the second one when someone has. Completed that
    stage. You can produce Soma this way with practice. I spent 3 years learning from Naga sadhu’s I had the opportunity to see the true power of kundalini what is documented is nothing of its true power. Naga sadhu’s when they fought as an army for the Dharma they were unstoppable. Naked with swords they would defeat 10 times the their numbers just by their shear speed and ferocity and confusion they caused in battle this is documented.

litmus4to
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

you just described the ideas of Absolute Light in esoteric teachings. your using modern terms but what you are saying is so close its uncanny… but let me add that time is not real. time is only a system of measurement of our movement through space. if youve noticed the studies on the big bang dont show that we are slowing but that this expansion just occurred. and indeed it did. this brings me to the term time/space. and the reason is that they are one and the same. so it is possible to ‘see’ and be ‘aware’ of other time/space locations it is impossible to physically move away from our current location in time/space. now this supports the holographic universe and in stride with these ideas is why we cannot move our physical selves in time/space because we are currently doing just that. now we can move with our minds or our interconnected ego selves throughout time/space because we have already moved through its entirety at the moment of creation of the holographic universe as you put it. this makes me think of the passage in genesis when darkness was upon the void. when the light moved upon it it was the aspect of creation that interconnected us in all our bodies throughout time/space. so we are as the ouroboros. the reason we experience time the way we do i think is a side effect of gravity and physical matter. i often wonder how we would experience physicality outside of gravities influence. lol but are we repeating ourselves! ?

i had a kundalini experience after much longer then 5 years. i wasnt tryin at the time but it was intensely euphoric and i didnt know what i had experienced until a few years later. and although i did have that profound experience it only led me to the understanding i had only scratched the surface of what this kundalini is in myself. and i perhaps never will understand it.

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Yo! Check this out! The thing that screams to me the most from this is the fact that it has been purposeful to force us into shutting down focus on one side of the brain or the other! So, the reason why I decided to go into teaching was actually for writing…I wanted to teach creative writing. Once I started learning all of the core subjects, I learned them with a new pair of eyes. I just wanted to learn. So, in a way, I took from these classes powerful knowledge because of the fact that I was so eager to learn and everything is connected.

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to be able to teach a little bit of all the subjects, so I looked into elementary teaching. Around this time, I came across some research that showed; by the age of 14 our brain no longer simultaneously transfers between the right and left hemispheres. It settles into right or left. The majority of people are right handed and that dominates the left hemisphere. So, obviously left hand dominates right side of the brain. So, this article talks about the importance of children to work over their midline.

Why Crossing the Midline Activities Helped this Child Listen to his Teacher

If you’re not sure what that means, it’s basically doing activities that keep the simultaneous interaction between the right and left hemispheres by doing activities with both the right and left sides of the body, then crossing them over (the mid line) an making connections for more brain stimulation.

Now, the school systems brag about this. They teach it! Teachers have to go to extra classes about it lol Then, everyone gets all psycho about it…then, next thing you know the rules are changing…or there are new programs implemented by Pearson and a “mandatory” state wide test. Sponsored by who? Pearson! Coincidence? I think not! Cursive writing has been taken out of the public school curriculum unless you wanna pay a bit extra for a Montessori school. Everything contradicts itself. The school systems look not so bad from the outside, but the core of it is getting rotten. Well, has been…

So, with that said, I believe this could be taken on an adult level as well. What if we tried to at least focus more on doing more with our non-dominant side? Practice writing with the other hand even. Get things stimulated, you know? Try brushing our teeth with the non-dominant side? Consciously try doing things with the non-dominant side?

Wanna hear a rune story real quick? It’s one of my favorites! So, the rune is Tiwaz. Here is a great break down of the story I’m referring to.

The Binding of Fenrir

My favorite part of the story is this, “When the gods presented Fenrir with the curiously light and supple Gleipnir, the wolf suspected trickery and refused to be bound with it unless one of the gods would lay his or her hand in his jaws as a pledge of good faith. None of the gods agreed, knowing that this would mean the loss of a hand and the breaking of an oath. At last, the brave Tyr, for the good of all life, volunteered to fulfill the wolf’s demand. And, sure enough, when Fenrir discovered that he was unable to escape from Gleipnir, he chomped off and swallowed Tyr’s hand.”
    Now, Tiwaz is the rune of self sacrifice and victory, but he also gained access to new knowledge in his brain too! Imagine what that would have been like for him. He was forced to force himself to learn a whole new side of himself…LITERALLY! On so many levels! Great dude! That guy is cool with me lol
    The bottom line and my point here is, I believe that if we are able to teach and encourage this with young ones and/or age doesn’t matter. Anyone can do this! This can help to access the better parts of our imagination and become better creators!

“Art is the Weapon. Your Imagination is the Ammunition. Stay Dirty, and Stay Dangerous. Create and Destroy as you see fit. Embrace your Originality. The Aftermath is Secondary. You can and should do Anything.”

The Kids From Yesterday
    My Chemical Romance

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Hey!!!! How come the links don’t show???

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Also, as I’m reading through these documents, it sounds a lot like the phase in, phase out, phase cancel that’s talked about in this video https://youtu.be/GUfk2QnUfQc

I’ve gotta read more of it to make connections, but so far, it sounds similar to this in some ways as well.

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Great article here that breaks down the adversary consciousness construct and explains how this is like a video game. It breaks down how we fall into certain parts of this construct and what we need to break free from!
    Reality-Constructing the Separation Game

https://wakeup-world.com/2017

In this part of the article, it talks about us taking back control of our emotions! Jedi mind skill jazz!

“This mechanism facilitates hiding our creatorship from us because it hides the fact that we can self-emote. Discovering that you can self-emote — that you can choose how you feel at any particular moment inevitably leads to realizing that you are not a victim to your external circumstances which then leads to discovering your creatorship — that you are creating your entire reality with your thoughts and emotions. And of course, this is a game changer.”

Isn’t that rad???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Yeah it is, thanks. The controls are tough to master….buttons stick, ie we get stuck in certain emotions, etc. Will power is a good powerup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.