This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by FriedNietz FriedNietz 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Tabitha66
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Did anyone see the recent video of the moon? It looks like it’s starting to bulge on the north and south creating like an egg-shape… My theory is that the magnetism of the black star, Planet X, or whatever you wanna call it (I even heard a theory that it’s like a traveling “black hole” inside the sun!), is going to pull our earth into it. The earth will be like a sacrificial seed or sperm going into our 2nd sun to birth it into our new sun. There has been a 2nd “new” earth created and waiting for those of us chosen by God or Elohim who will be taken there. I’ve smelled it and it was delicious! We are on the verge of something that has never happened before in the history of the Universe! We were chosen and volunteered to be here for this extraordinary event. We have experienced many lifetimes for this event and have waited many thousands of years. The time is NOW to put on your Armor of God and choose the light/love God of your choice. As long as your heart is pure of love and you live the golden rule, you will be saved. Don’t believe government nor religion. Trust your first instinct. Do not fear, for I am with you.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Interesting. I agree with what you said, about being pure in heart.
    I think no matter what that posture of heart is so very important.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.