This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Hey Rex, don’t know if you’ve noticed you lately pierced another “level of the veil” more exactly after the “Zorro” video. I’m happy to see you making personal progress in destroying some barriers from your mind, but I’m really happy for you.

Which brings me to the fact that I can give you a lot of answers for almost all topics that you’ve talked in these 2 videos.

Watching the video with Hawaii missile, I’ve realized that indeed it was a missile. Think of it… the missile event took place on the 13th and the Galactic Federation of Light meeting took place 3 days later. I have confirmation that the missile was taken out by GLF crafts.

Indeed there are a lot of things happening. People need to be aware of what is happening. Full disclosure is closer than humans think. Anyway my friend that was in the Secret Space Program might be interested in talking with you and answering some questions. I can hook you two up if you want.

Also I can answer any questions regarding the topics that you’ve discussed in these 2 videos, you just need to ask them 🙂

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.