This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by michele valykeo michele valykeo 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mysterious Sonic Booms Reported Around the World, People Fear the Worst

People from around the Globe have reported mysterious Sonic Booms

From the Middle East to the Midwest, mainly on the US East Coast, mysterious Sonic Booms have been heard and reported. The Bama Boom shook multiple homes and was heard statewide in Alabama around 9pm Nov 20th

Authorities first thought it was possibly a supersonic aircraft or meteor from the Leonid meteor shower that peaked, Nov 17-18

National Wether Service saw no indication of fire or smoke on radar or satellite.

Bill Cooke, The head of NASA’s Meteoroid Environment Office (MEO) at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville Alabama, doesn’t think the booms are from a Leonid meteor and it could possibly be an unrelated bolide aka large meteor that explodes in the atmosphere.

The Noise from the Booms were picked up by US Geological Survey’s Lakeview Retreat Center.

Mawell AFB in Alabama houses subsonic C-130’s

Mysterious loud booms heard across the world in 64 locations

https://nypost.com/2017/11/23/nobody-can-explain-loud-booms-heard-worldwide/

Locations such as Michigan, Lapland, St Ives, Swansea, Yorkshire, Middle East, East Midlands, Australia.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/science/mysterious-loud-booms-heard-across-the-world-report/articleshow/61780477.cms

IMO – This is most likely a Top Secret Craft that is being used for reconnaissance. Many sightings in the UK, Middle East and US in such a short amount of time, gives us an idea how fast it is also.
    Question is, if it is a Experimental Military Craft, who’s is it? Is it one of ours? The Chinese? Russians? Could it be Extra-terrestrial?
    Or could it be something else?

A craft to travel that speed and avoid, satellite and radar tracking would have to be highly advanced stealth technologies and speed capabilities of at least supersonic levels. More likely though in the Hypersonic to Hypersonic range, 6,000 MPH to 30,000 MPH or more.

What are the War Gamers getting ready for? Does a Craft that can Travel 6,000 MPH – 30,000 MPH with advanced stealth technology = Air Superiority?
    Where do we go from here?

Question Everything.
    Be the change you want to see!

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Alabama? What is it about the gulf of Mexico? The one in Lapland is right on the Arctic Circle. St. Ives isn’t far from the English Channel. Swansea isn’t far from St. Ives…Yorkshire…what the? All of these locations are near large bodies of water! Hasn’t craft been spotted coming out of the ocean?

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

I will elaborate on this later when I can, but I wanted to share this with everyone!

It’s 528.3 km from Lapland, Finland where the Sonic Boom happened. I really wonder of there is a connection? Anyhow, I’m going to look into it when I can focus!

Catch you on the flippidy!

michele valykeo
    michele valykeo
    Participant
    Postcount 12

This all prompted me to look at the interactive map and reports at http://ufostalker.com/

michele valykeo
    michele valykeo
    Participant
    Postcount 12

There are a lot of videos on youtube talking about underground tunnel wars as an explanation for the booms. I’m just keeping my mind open about it. The website I just posted is for the purpose of linking up times of events and sightings. When I think ‘unidentified flying object’ I really take into consideration that it is unidentified. It could very well be man made things we see in the sky. I looked at a lot of information after Rex’s youtube video and the most interesting thing was the UFO stalker website.

michele valykeo
    michele valykeo
    Participant
    Postcount 12

That’s unusual. Thanks Nizz Skystalker.

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

MICHELE!!!Im gonna take a look at that website!!! Thank you!!! You are soooo awesome!!!

michele valykeo
    michele valykeo
    Participant
    Postcount 12

I get absorbed on that Ufo website. Any events regarding booms and sightings that could be linked by date and time would be so helpful! I look forward to your observations Nizz Skystalker!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.