This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Hello Rex, guys, ladies… so let’s begin. Many of you might know of the existence of the Glactic Federation of Light. I will not enter in details about what it is because it is out of the scope of this topic, and now you can do a little research on your own by knowing the name ;).

Two nights ago for me, I live in Romania, the night between 17 and 18 January, a Galactic meeting took place. Representatives from all countries of “your” sphere (planet) were “summoned” in dream share to take place in a meeting between them and the high ranks of the Galactic Federation of Light. Details are not important at this point in space/time.

What you need to know is that, let’s call it, humanity… decided in unanimous vote to accept the help of the Galactic Federation of Light. In addition to this, the Cabal will not take it’s “claws” with ease from this “reality”. Expect some false flags or similar stuff. It might get ugly at some point but as I’ve said, they will not go down with ease.

Now, how I got this information. Long story short I can do astral projection and I’m in contact with an ex employee from the Secret Space Program, that was a telepath and still is. Got this confirmed by him late in the day of 18. He usually posts things that happen in Dream Share. And I just verify what I see, remember, feel with what he says that happened. We worked together for a few months in Dream Share, doing various… let’s call them missions.

I’m open to questions if you have them, regarding this subject and others. But I have one simple request, formulate your questions to be concrete. Thanks!

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Hello,
    Thanks for the post.
    I feel like a lot of the problems with humanity arise from a mental problem. A lack of principles once held as important, now days ignored.
    Is this something that you agree with? Can you say you’re comfortable to speak on behalf of this Alliance? If so would you say that it is “their” belief that our humanity problem arises in our minds and from a lack of understanding of some key principles?
    I feel it is… but cannot quite put a finger on what exactly needs to be learned or taught to us humans in order to rise up. Any thoughts?
    Thank you.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Double post pls delete

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by FriedNietz FriedNietz.
    ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Hello,
    Thanks for the post.
    I feel like a lot of the problems with humanity arise from a mental problem. A lack of principles once held as important, now days ignored.
    Is this something that you agree with? Can you say you’re comfortable to speak on behalf of this Alliance? If so would you say that it is “their” belief that our humanity problem arises in our minds and from a lack of understanding of some key principles?
    I feel it is… but cannot quite put a finger on what exactly needs to be learned or taught to us humans in order to rise up. Any thoughts?
    Thank you.

I can not say consciously that I represent the Galactic Federation of Light in this moment, here on Earth. I can assure you that I was there and that I am in contact with the (let’s call it short) GFL for some while.

Now, as you’ve said, humans lack some understanding regarding some basic principles on what this creation works on. Some basic rules let’s say. This what you call “mental problem” it is in fact a mental blockage put there either by the mind/body/spirit complex as an individual, consciously or unconsciously and by the Orion Group (Illuminati aka Syndicate aka Cabal etc.). Keeping information away from the masses also plays an important role in this distortion. The distortion of words themselves plays a very important role in this as well. All that I’m trying to say is that this is a combination of multiple factors, mental, spiritual and physical.

Humans already have the potential to do a lot of things that they are not even aware that they can do. Let’s say that humans need to remember that they have these “powers”. It is a long process, but now as we approach The Harvest the amount of information that can be processed by humans it is much greater than let’s say 7 years ago. The catch is that the mind/body/spirit complex needs to make the choice, he needs to want to find out what’s really going on. This is why I believe that this last meeting was important as acceptance is needed from the human part for the GFL intervention. I firmly believe that we are closing in on the minimum “percent” of humans that are asking for “outside” help.

Regarding with what a mind/body/spirit complex need to begin, are some basic universal principles.But as with everything in creation we need to start from the beginning, from “Source”. We need to understand that everything is ONE and that the Law is One. This is the most basic principle. I will make a post detailing some of the basic universal principles that apply to everything.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions ;).

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

http://forums.leakproject.com/forums/topic/law-of-one/ here you go 😀

Force.of.will
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Hello,
    I want to share this. I just came to this forum today with one thing in mind and that was to talk specifically about the Glactic Federation of Light for two reason; on all this talk i just recently “discovered” from the leak project (at least the ones ive heard so far) never saw a focus on whos out there to help us, only whos out there to get us.
    and the second one is becuase of my personal experiences from a young age and how i got to know about this federation and how i managed to go into deep sleep again for years and just 3 days ago i started to snap out of it on a really strong manner and now im here.

this is the very first forum post i see here and the moment i read about the meeting and the vote i was filled with energy and happiness. in this days ive thought a lot about the Glactic Federation of Light, my previous mentor who told me about this meetings and his mentor who is part of the federation .

i think im just looking for a confirmation. and im filled with questions

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Hello,
    I want to share this. I just came to this forum today with one thing in mind and that was to talk specifically about the Glactic Federation of Light for two reason; on all this talk i just recently “discovered” from the leak project (at least the ones ive heard so far) never saw a focus on whos out there to help us, only whos out there to get us.
    and the second one is becuase of my personal experiences from a young age and how i got to know about this federation and how i managed to go into deep sleep again for years and just 3 days ago i started to snap out of it on a really strong manner and now im here.

this is the very first forum post i see here and the moment i read about the meeting and the vote i was filled with energy and happiness. in this days ive thought a lot about the Glactic Federation of Light, my previous mentor who told me about this meetings and his mentor who is part of the federation .

i think im just looking for a confirmation. and im filled with questions

Hello,

I am the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation of Light. So I guess that I can answer some of your questions. Please keep in mind that the communication process is not fully established yet so memories are affected.

Glad to see that people are coming together. Really nice place here haha 😀 Ok… so I can say that we are approaching Harvest and everything goes according to Divine plans. You should trust yourself. Faith plays an important role but Truth will be revealed SOON. As you see we have “agents” on some other “forums” that expose a lot of stuff lately. Everything is under control… Don’t Panic! as Elon said ;).

So if you have questions please be specific about them and try to ask one specific question at the time. Thank you! <3

And keep in mind… We never left and We are back! We see everything that they do and we know EVERYTHING that they did! We LOVE You and ALWAYS DID! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.