Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Syzygy-333 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • hexd
    Participant
    Postcount 3

I’ve been hearing this low hum and I’ve been trying to record and find the location with no luck. Wondering if anyone knows a good way to record and find the location?

Anodyne
    Participant
    Postcount 7

Your location would be important. Some 20 years ago (I think) there was a phenomenon called the Taos Hum which might be similar.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Some sounds aren’t external right? Can you say more of what is going on when the sound happens? Are you fully awake or alert going about your day, or is this a bedtime thing?

hexd
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Yeah Its a constant sound. Im near kansas city, I dont think its related to Taos Hum. With apps from the phone it is a constant 20db and the frequence is 15-25hz. Could be the furnace but really hard to tell. Anyway it is irritating.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Or maybe the refrigerator. You should start unplugging stuff and find out man…. Otherwise I can only assume it is the creational vibrational hum as the source of it all. 😉

hexd
    Participant
    Postcount 3

Yea I will do that, thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  hexd.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  hexd.

billiant759bc
    Participant
    Postcount 2

DIY a parabolic microphone with feed back blocker. Use Laptop with sound recorder with EQ on input, move lows up and down, drop/cut mids and highs. Look for your sound, if you cant find it try suspending a flat plate, of metal on neoprene washers on hard solid rock aim parabolic microphone at it and tent whole plate and mic with say 10 or 20 king size comforters and foil blankets that will tell you if it is coming from the earth. For more info look up research papers on sub sonic frequencies form space or earth.

OutBeyond
    OutBeyond
    Participant
    Postcount 5

Hey. I posted about this as well in here. There is an online map where you can pin your location of “the Hum”. Heard it for the first time a few nights ago, never heard of it before, but was woken up to it and couldn’t go back to sleep. Such a bizarre thing.

Apparently it became noticable in the 70’s. A community in England was a focal point of the sound (Bristol) although it’s been heard world wide. Dr’s at Cambridge Uni have done studies on it and have found no conclusive evidence of where it’s coming from…just theories.

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. - rumi

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Many hums can be connections to realms which are wholly psychedelic/etheric in nature. I am a psychonaut who has seen many things and different “hums” out there in the spiritual. They are very present in what I would call “Realms of consciousness”. You could be hearing a hum from a source which is not beside you in a scientific sense. Jeff Daughtery talks about astral holographic projections and drawing people into an illusion with that skill. The astral is easily broken apart and accessed if you smoke DMT(ayahuasca works even better but is more difficult to prevent possession/interaction within) or drink a large amount of mushroom tea or peyote. The thing that smokable DMT has on a few things is that it injects you directly into some part of the astral or even subtler realms that you have no idea about all of a sudden. That can be good if you want it. Destructive if you aren’t ready. I personally can do all of the proper faculty without help from DMT laden plants BUT that stuff can provide a tool/bad shortcut. Once you are in many astral realms reached VIA DMT or self projection intent you will hear a background hum.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.