This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Syzygy-333 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    walter maderia
    Participant
    Postcount 12

I recently can across and video titled “Untold Truth About Why History Was Told To You In Reverse”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2E3hs2ktM.. It starts that the white mans history is lies, which I agree has its flaws. then goes on to say that the white races are really from Africa and the black man are native to Europe and America. It’s just so far out there. I tried to see how many subscribers he had but it wasn’t listed. so i looked at some of the comments and the replies “I’m assuming weren’t favorable” to to positive comments wore removed, such as 5 replies but when you selected the the link it just came up blank lol. So give it a watch and see what you think in my opinion its as bad as the FEer theory

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Got a question, why does color matter? Why does it matter who was here first? Because trust me… it was not humans. Humans were brought here. How I see this race talks, as long as we tag different colored people we talk about racism. Think about it this way. Soon a lot will be revealed. You will meet humans that are green, red, purple etc… so yeah… how about stop talking about skin color once and for all as you all are humans. 😉

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

That kind of shit is poison to the seeking of actual truth. First of all it focuses so heavily on genetics and not spirit/Intent.It matters because it is purely intellectually dishonest to say that the white/European/Caucasoid racial group is not a true lineage and have no homeland. We won’t ever find the truth unless we sort out our most basic level of fact checking. There’s a whole load of evidence for pre historic sites in europe which just haven’t been dug up because it’s literally not socially relevant to figure out the Pre history of Europe. Since Europeans stole it all anyways…Lol(I don’t really believe this statement.). What I’m really saying is yeah it’s horse shit and truly racist. If people make a stink about race and it’s wrong information, even if you see through race it’s still your duty to stomp out that ignorance before it blossoms. The shit that many of these anti European groups say is complete wishful thinking/Pseudoscience/Actual racism. I myself am Anti racism. I see past it. But there are silly assholes out there trying to unseat a whole genetic group from their homeland for the sake of their feelings/social engineering agendas. I don’t care if that group is any color. That is a wrong action.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Syzygy-333.
    ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

That kind of shit is poison to the seeking of actual truth. First of all it focuses so heavily on genetics and not spirit/Intent.It matters because it is purely intellectually dishonest to say that the white/European/Caucasoid racial group is not a true lineage and have no homeland. We won’t ever find the truth unless we sort out our most basic level of fact checking. There’s a whole load of evidence for pre historic sites in europe which just haven’t been dug up because it’s literally not socially relevant to figure out the Pre history of Europe. Since Europeans stole it all anyways…Lol(I don’t really believe this statement.). What I’m really saying is yeah it’s horse shit and truly racist. If people make a stink about race and it’s wrong information, even if you see through race it’s still your duty to stomp out that ignorance before it blossoms. The shit that many of these anti European groups say is complete wishful thinking/Pseudoscience/Actual racism. I myself am Anti racism. I see past it. But there are silly assholes out there trying to unseat a whole genetic group from their homeland for the sake of their feelings/social engineering agendas. I don’t care if that group is any color. That is a wrong action.

Love you man <3

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Haha. I attempt to only speak truth as I see it. We just need to see beyond the bullshitrix man. Then we’ll be good enough to exit the wheel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.