This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Hello,
    I thought it’d be good to have a place for us lowly peons to share ideas about guests who we wish Rex would try to get on the show.
    I don’t know what getting a guest on entails, and imagine some may be difficult to contact, but still would be cool to suggest imo.

My first suggestion is Graham Hancock. What are the chances, Rex, of getting him on?

Thank you!

Postcount 29

Will send him an invite. I’ve had several requests and heard great things about Mr Hancock.

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

That’d be awesome, thanks man.

I’ll get it while the gettins good and ask:
    What about having Michael Tellinger on to talk about sound frequency and levitation?

BlazinRiver
    BlazinRiver
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Not sure if this is the right place to post this….If we are in a matrix, then isn’t everything we all talk about mute? The earth is flat…the earth is round…no…it’s a matrix. So depending on how strong your energy is…your reality is just that. In this matrix one could also argue the world is “oddly shaped”…yes? Take away the water and what does one have? Really…what IS the shape of the planet minus the vast areas of water….in this matrix… So you see all we do is make conversation about the possibilities of the matrix. If one has the energy to create the world in which they want to live then it is done.It would seem at this time “money” is the energy of choice to get things moving. Perhaps it takes a great amount of energy to enter this “matrix” hence the over bearing program running that makes money king.Once again just for conversation. To move past technology in some respects is more attune to this place imo. To enjoy this planet would seem to be the number one choice. So then C22 comes in….need energy to play…takes so much time to collect energy that one never gets there. Oh and in the mean time someone has figured out a way to make energy off of others here in the matrix. Perhaps “they” are the ones pushing this matrix as the in thing to do….Check out Nick Bostrom.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by BlazinRiver BlazinRiver.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by BlazinRiver BlazinRiver.

Keyofsolomon
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Peter Levenda

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Not sure if this is the right place to post this….

Well let me tell ya….

It’s the wrong place.

renata2
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Hi Rex!!!! I would suggest Andrew Bartzis as a guest.. He talks about the Anunnaki..check out the following interview https://youtu.be/gUJQxg9UkxO

Voe
    Voe
    Participant
    Postcount 5

He hasn’t revealed his name, but there’s a hacker that somewhat recently got into the Comet Ping Pong servers and found hard evidence of what we all know is going on there. His life of course is in danger now after going to the police about it.. as far as I know he was only interviewed once, by Titus Frost (which will need to be reached for the guy’s contact info), and this was from about a month ago. Interview is here.

I also started a thread here to discuss.

purrroudbeauty
    purrroudbeauty
    Participant
    Postcount 8

@Renata: that video is no longer there…

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

renata2
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Hi purrroudbeauty….I think they change the links and then you can no longer watch the videos.. this has happened with many videos that I have suggested.. Andrew Bartzis has been interviewed by Sean Stone..Look and see if you can look up Sean Stone interviews with Andrew Bartzis..He has a few..Have a nice day..

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Watched this mentioned above…. Was not familiar with Mr. Bartzis, thanks for info. He’d definitely be a good guest.

S1gnoftheTimes
    Participant
    Postcount 1

Definitely agree with Graham Hancock but also David Icke would be awesome!
    In my world Rex & David Icke are the top Legends!
    It would be my dream show!

At School!, Life is one big lesson!

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Raymond Stein on the Pyramid video from today mention Ken Rhola to be a guest to talk about pyramid power. Good suggestion

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Yo Rex, you should invite Kelli In The Raw (youtube) aka Kelli Coffee. She knows about you as far as I know and she is pretty good with Astral Projection. She even teaches people how to “read minds” on her channel.

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

I’d like to suggest:

Steve Stone, the Slightly Slanted Sleuth For The Truth

Here’s a youtube video link if not familiar.
    https://youtu.be/ZB-rhlzRmvY

Would be interesting to hear more of his views on sveral things, a few of which are touched on in the above link.

Thanks IONUT for awesome suggestion just above my post had not seen her yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.