This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WINDY 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Very well said and observed
    I use the title Lucifer only because THEY do
    Ask a priest, Lawyer, Doctor, Politician to deride Lucifer
    Ask them if they can say something like, Lucifer is a filthy pig, you will hear crickets
    That is the thing about Luciferianism that it is all cloak and dagger, they are better than their pet goats who go to church/synagogue/mosque and do not realize they are praying to the Gad.
    They know they worship the Gad and the sun of Gad, they can go to any congregation and worship anywhere anytime.
    Christianity being a Hindu religion, remade to worship the savior Khrist in a new way, the son of God[Devi/Venus/Innana]
    This new religion of Christianity usurped and replaced the old in your time frame.
    You raise a great point and is what I am trying to fathom at the moment about Marduk.
    There is great confusion when we consider Bel, Baal, Enlil and Marduk.
    Who was the Baal that the goddess Gad cried out about saying, Give me back my Baal El or I am going to smash your skull.
    It is written on the statues of Gad in the Levant.
    I think she got her Baal back but in Osiris style divided in 14 pieces one each for the blood sacrificial temples around the Med. Was Ptah Osiris the sacrifice that founded the site of the Vatican, is Ptah Peter in a new remembrance just as Jesus Christ is a new remembering of the Lord Krisna.
    Baal is dead and the memory of the Father Lucifer is just that a remembrance hardly spoke of in liturgy, it is always the mother and son.
    Ninurta and Nabu are the keys to the answer, Nabu was the leader of the Igigi, he was the Assur[Yahweh] the founder of Ninevah and Ninurta became the Enlil.
    It was Nabu who crossed over to the Enlilites and serviced Innana, he took advantage of the situation, knifed his Father and family in the back to be part of the rulership of the earth.
    Nabu became the Marduk[Bel]
    What do you do with a breed of animal that eats its young for pleasure and gain ?
    That is what lies at the heart of the story of Adam and Eve, they did not just have sex with the Baal they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. There is only one way to know extreme evil and eating babies is it.
    This is what has caused the separation of earth from the heavens.
    The Hu-man bloodline from the HU-Baal has infested man[man and mankind]
    I know it is a mind coitus to see God as the usurper but I do not think it is possible to get away from when we realize that the goddess Gad was where the title originated from, Gad being the Arcadian Venus/Ishtar.
    The mother is the light bearer
    The son is the light beaer
    The father WAS the light bearer
    Thanks for your thoughts will consider them carefully.
    Remember the Elah, Allah, Illa and Lla all are Gad
    and the whole world worships the same being in different cultural and time concepts.
    It is inside our psyches which forms the magic of their rulership.

God is the Arcadian name of the whore of Babylon the Roman Lucifer

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

I’m going to leave the “Gad” thing alone because it’s just not up to my standards of evidence as we already discussed. But it’s cool that we think similarly on other things . Here’s something that you can look at in most horror movies produced after 1980 in hollywood. If you want a more modern example just look at “stranger things”. This theme in most horror films is what I like to call women using their husband/boyfriend as a Dumuzid to escape a hellish reality of some sort. They may not directly kill their partner but that person does die due to the woman’s miscalculations and mistakes and adventure into hell. You know exactly the sumerian tale I’m talking about. The descent to the underworld. And it’s not just movies. It’s all about sacrificing the man for the woman these days. Especially in situations like divorce. The woman most likely is going to take the life of her husband and use it to weave her new/ideal reality with his sacrifice/energy. It’s such a bastardization of the goddess archetype. She as you say was merely a hooker from space. And now men hide eggs for their children to celebrate that space-prostitute.. Crowley did a great evil in promoting the goddess as the marker for an age of enlightenment that is also certain.

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

I do not think we did discuss your standards of evidence concerning Gad and as you are now aware about Gad it will only develop. The Canaanite religions may ratify the reality that the Gads where the Lucky ones[the Lucifers], the Gads of fortune. They had a Gad for everything and where worshiped in the home, The Gad is recognized by the mural crown she wares usually. Once you find these truths you will begin to realize how the Greeks and Romans became attached to the idea of worshiping Gads and how that has come down through history to us today to the point that we call the Most High Creator Gad which is actually calling Him a fallen one, a demon. Baal Gad is the town at the base of Mount Hermon which may also help in finding more information about the great space whore, the Lord of Sirius.
    Either way you are a seeker of truths so you will water the seeds that have been planted into your mind whether you like it or not, you will do this yourself as long as you continue with the standards of evidence you impose on yourself.
    Pan was born in the town of Baal Gad it is said and the Greek myths reveal that Pan was Ishtars uncle.
    The Sumerian language needs further understanding as uncles, aunts and cousins are not described they have translated sisters and brothers but other family terms are lacking, there is something further to discover possibly in the written language.
    Books, movies and overall peoples imaginings reflect the fallen ones stories it is part of the spiritual makeup of our world and people do it with out knowing they are. There are however the Luciferians who know the stories and continue to plant them into the psyche of the worlds cultures they are the ones who promote the God, Lord and also the Jesus more so than the Christians themselves many so called Christians are Luciferian puppet masters controlling their religious pet goats/sheep/cattle, this goes much deeper and is part of the control matrix the have structured.

God is the Arcadian name of the whore of Babylon the Roman Lucifer

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.